Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Type A Hype Up Sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Type A directly hits the Lizard brain, and so takes quick effect. The Poetry v1&3 just have sex noises to hit your brain and make you sexually excited.

I was considering, you could make other noises that effect people in different ways, rather than sexual - but still no words, so it would work with any language.

What if you took some kind of amped up rock music, for example Rage Against the Machine's "Wake Up" or something, and make it ultrasonic? You'd be pumped. Lots of soldiers listen to rock music nowadays while they're in mid-battle, it helps psyche them up while they're shooting people. The same could be done with subs, no?

Just a thought! Take it or leave it Big Grin
(07-29-2012, 05:39 PM)brad1984mason Wrote: [ -> ]Type A directly hits the Lizard brain, and so takes quick effect. The Poetry v1&3 just have sex noises to hit your brain and make you sexually excited.

I was considering, you could make other noises that effect people in different ways, rather than sexual - but still no words, so it would work with any language.

What if you took some kind of amped up rock music, for example Rage Against the Machine's "Wake Up" or something, and make it ultrasonic? You'd be pumped. Lots of soldiers listen to rock music nowadays while they're in mid-battle, it helps psyche them up while they're shooting people. The same could be done with subs, no?

Just a thought! Take it or leave it Big Grin

Hmm I like this idea as potential to adding to our weightlifting & athletic titles. Thank you
My pleasure! I'm happy it was useful.