Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Luck Magnifier HST 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Shannon,
I would like to request for an upgrade of LM, i believe that this is a hot item and I am very interested to see and experience the results in 5G. Hope you upgrade this asap.

TIA
Lol, yea... I would totally buy this version.
Well hell ya know ya got MY vote, 4g is kickin' ass right now,so I know 5g would be outta this world n back! Keith.
Shannon, even if you charge for a little bit higher price for this upgrade, id still buy it, I know that 5g will kick ass.
(07-25-2012, 11:48 AM)ALI6NMENT Wrote: [ -> ]Why does Shannon need to upgrade all titles to 4g? ....if this 5g is sooo much better, why not upgrade everything to 5g? It just don't make sense.

Based on my understanding (from reading Shannon's posts), it is due to time constraint, 5G tech take ages just to build one title, and Shannon is doing everything himself when it comes to building these subs.

Also there might be a problem with lack of versatility, 5G subs demands standalone usage, cannot be combined with other subs. From what I remember correctly 5G is more than 9 times the power of 4G sub, so I think this rule of "One 5G Sub Only at a time" will apply to both single stage, and the multi-stage 5G subs.

With the older 4G tech, Shannon can preserve the versatility/modularity of these subs, that is proven quite popular with the users.
Eventually everything will be 5G, we are just requesting Shannon to prioritize this title.
No no no. You have to keep 4g around, even if everything has a 5g version. Who is going to spend $90 on an mp3 as a new, sceptical customer? Even for me, anything above $20 (like the average 4g) is a bit out of range. I only bought one product more expensive than $100, and I consider it a huge investment. I won't be making purchases like that for a while.

I like being able to casually buy subs on the cheap. They don't all need to be 5g.
Perhaps Shannon could combine Luck Magnifier and Ultra Success into one 5G sub?
LM should definitely be upgraded to 5G.
I never considered doing BASE 5G until I read the product description.
There are 86 specific area's it works on. Take a look...

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/b...eneur-2-1/
Become A Successful Entrepreneur 2.1 (5g – Type B/D)

3. Ultra Success: Stages 1, 2, 4, 5, 7. This is the entire script of the Ultra Success program, in 5G format. Ultra Success is a very important module because it primes your mind for and focuses you on success, helps erase failure or fear based thinking with success based thinking, an in general makes success a much easier and more inevitable outcome for you on your journey.

4. Luck Magnifier: Stages 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. This is the entire script of the Luck Magnifier program, in 5G format. I don’t believe in luck, so this program tells the subconscious to use any awareness it has of what will happen in the near future to maximize short term success. Intended to take advantage of short term opportunities that may not have been taken otherwise. Based on the fact that the subconscious mind experiences time more as a smear than a specific point of “now”, and has been shown to have awareness of at least several seconds into the future as the conscious mind perceives it, and possibly as much as several minutes or even hours into the future.
(11-03-2015, 04:08 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]I never considered doing BASE 5G until I read the product description.

3. Ultra Success: Stages 1, 2, 4, 5, 7. This is the entire script of the Ultra Success program, in 5G format. Ultra Success is a very important module because it primes your mind for and focuses you on success, helps erase failure or fear based thinking with success based thinking, an in general makes success a much easier and more inevitable outcome for you on your journey.

4. Luck Magnifier: Stages 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. This is the entire script of the Luck Magnifier program, in 5G format. I don’t believe in luck, so this program tells the subconscious to use any awareness it has of what will happen in the near future to maximize short term success. Intended to take advantage of short term opportunities that may not have been taken otherwise. Based on the fact that the subconscious mind experiences time more as a smear than a specific point of “now”, and has been shown to have awareness of at least several seconds into the future as the conscious mind perceives it, and possibly as much as several minutes or even hours into the future.

When you were looking at the 86 specific areas that BASE 5G works on, did you think about doing the math? BASE 5G is currently $500 at the time of this writing. An individual 5G subliminal program currently cost $90.

Time
If you were to buy all 86 specific areas individually as 5G stand alone programs. First it would take you 3 months to get the benefit from one program. 86 X 3 months equals 258 months or 21.5 years to complete. BASE 5G takes 6 months. 32 days for each stage. 6 stages done twice.

Cost
$90 X 86 specific areas equals $7,740 if you bought each program individually! That's a savings of 7740 - 500 = $7,240!!!

I'm not pushing BASE 5G, just showing you what a bargain you are getting if you really WANT to HAVE Luck Magnifier or Ultra Success in 5G! It is already here, you don't have to wait!!!
But what use is base if you are salaried.
Not much.
Let me compare it to OF as its the hot topic at the moment.
AM has OF in it, yet ppl are doing OF And yeah, also benefitting from it. The simple reason, you are putting all your energy in that particular program. Hence, gaining the max output from it.
The same reason LM 5g version is asked for.
(11-04-2015, 11:39 AM)waahbeta Wrote: [ -> ]But what use is base if you are salaried.
Not much.
Let me compare it to OF as its the hot topic at the moment.
AM has OF in it, yet ppl are doing OF And yeah, also benefitting from it. The simple reason, you are putting all your energy in that particular program. Hence, gaining the max output from it.
The same reason LM 5g version is asked for.

I totally understand! I'm patiently waiting for Maximum Learning Speed 5G to be released. And I'm looking forward for Shannon to start and release Overcoming Fear 5G.

I've used Luck Magnifier and Ultra Success together. I would love for them to be together on ONE 5G subliminal program together!!!

However, if it never comes out and I am finished with Maximum Learning Speed 5G and Overcoming Fear 5G. Then BASE 5G will be the third subliminal program I will listen to on my list.
(11-04-2015, 11:24 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2015, 04:08 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]I never considered doing BASE 5G until I read the product description.

When you were looking at the 86 specific areas that BASE 5G works on, did you think about doing the math? BASE 5G is currently $500 at the time of this writing. An individual 5G subliminal program currently cost $90.

Time
If you were to buy all 86 specific areas individually as 5G stand alone programs. First it would take you 3 months to get the benefit from one program. 86 X 3 months equals 258 months or 21.5 years to complete. BASE 5G takes 6 months. 32 days for each stage. 6 stages done twice.

Cost
$90 X 86 specific areas equals $7,740 if you bought each program individually! That's a savings of 7740 - 500 = $7,240!!!

I'm not pushing BASE 5G, just showing you what a bargain you are getting if you really WANT to HAVE Luck Magnifier or Ultra Success in 5G! It is already here, you don't have to wait!!!
Yes but the BASE script is huge so you won't get the full concentrated effect if you were to have them as a stand alone single stage 5g programs which is what people want.
Pages: 1 2