Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Wipe Guilt From Your Life entirely/completely
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Including being a responsible person on 'all' levles' as well removal of blocking and sabotaging 'garbage' as well. Guilt is such a negative thang/vibe/emotion/energy/ect/ Could create a tremdous shift in peoples consciousness and the effects on the planet as well. I detest guilt and its false evidence appearing real.
Fear has been discribed as 'false evidence appearing real' as is guilt.
I understand that in one's energy field that when one feel tremdouns un-conditional Love,that of course,means deepest Love with NO Conditions,with holds of love from the self,ect that One's energy field goes out 50 feet or more,all kindsa testings have been done on such. what a wonderful thing to access deepest Love ,ONLY becuz Guilt is NO longer a major factor if @ all and therefore no longer gets 'fed',otheriwse useful energies. thank you Humbly,Keith.
PS: 5g & HST would be some serious 'whup ass' on guilt.
I have deleted some replies to this thread. Please start fresh and observe forum rules 4 through 9. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the deleted posts please send me a private message.
sorry. my bad. I'll reword it:

you may need a clause in this sub, should it be made, to say that you will still live by your conscience and what is considered proper and righteous (and legal). Otherwise the complete lack of guilt will cause you to go about doing all sorts of things, i.e. murder someone, no guilt!

Just something to take into consideration
I've already done so,considered all of that. leave it be. I have nothing to add to this.