Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Attract Your Perfect........not working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Shannon sells I think about 25 Attract Your Perfect subliminal versions but I don't see any feedback about them. Maybe Shannon can use his new technology HST especially for probably most popular out of them Attract Your Perfect Girlfriend and Wife so people will get results with them.
This has been explained quite a bit, but I guess once more won't hurt.

Manifestation/attraction subs consist of two parts. The subliminal, and the manifestation goal. I can only make the subliminal work for sure. The rest is out of my hands, and deals with a lot of factors I can do nothing about.

For instance, some people are naturally better at manifestation than others. There are "tides" of energy that can be working for or against the desired effect for a given person. The program may be resisted. The desired goal is not possible for some reason that cannot be known. The program requires a very long time to manifest the goal for some reason. And on, and on.

5G/HST may help, and it may not. It probably will have the effect of increasing speed and impact for these programs, which should help. But there is a lot of it that is just out of my hands. I can't help it if you choose a title to attract your perfect Oriental lover, and she lives in China and will require a long time using the program to get in contact with. Or that you can't know that, or how long it would require. I also can't help it if she's married, or grieving the loss of her husband or son, and so on.

The manifestation programs are probably the last that will make it into 5G, however, for exactly those reasons. The amount of work that goes into building even a single stage program in 5G is far outside the realm of reasonable, even when I can control the majority of factors.

As for why you don't see feedback, also don't assume it's because nobody gets results. Feedback is, and always has been, strange. We get feedback on specific things because specific people use and report on them. That isn't always the case for all titles.
(07-25-2012, 02:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I can't help it if you choose a title to attract your perfect Oriental lover, and she lives in China and will require a long time using the program to get in contact with. Or that you can't know that, or how long it would require. I also can't help it if she's married, or grieving the loss of her husband or son, and so on.

I think this part here is something to think about. I would have thought with the search key "Perfect", the person to be attracted is not just a perfect match as a lover, but would also be perfectly accessible, and perfectly available?
(07-25-2012, 05:20 PM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2012, 02:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I can't help it if you choose a title to attract your perfect Oriental lover, and she lives in China and will require a long time using the program to get in contact with. Or that you can't know that, or how long it would require. I also can't help it if she's married, or grieving the loss of her husband or son, and so on.

I think this part here is something to think about. I would have thought with the search key "Perfect", the person to be attracted is not just a perfect match as a lover, but would also be perfectly accessible, and perfectly available?

Perfectly accessible and available, and are you ready for your perfect lover? One would say, of course I am I am dying to be with her/him. And yet a lot of us have reasons why we're not open to receiving what we believe we really want. I think obstacles are a sign of this kind of resistance.
Honestly I think the main reason why the Attract Your Perfect "whatever" subs don't get much review is because first and foremost they are VERY TIME CONSUMING. To really give them a chance you'd have to be willing to put in 6 months at the least. Half a year. I've attempted to use them twice and each time I gave up quickly (not even a month).

Another thing going against these subs...you don't feel much. With Alpha Male, Sex/Woman Magnet you feel results along the way that "push" you along. The AYP's don't have that nudge. You basically use em and use em and then BANG, he or she appears. I do honestly believe that all it takes is ONE person on this forum to use it and have success with it and then perhaps that will give inspiration to the rest.

And in regards to Shannon's comment, that is also another area that the user needs to consider. If you live in the US in a small town with predominatly white/black citizens and use AYP Hispanic Lover...you're really rolling the dice lol.

Quote:Perfectly accessible and available, and are you ready for your perfect lover? One would say, of course I am I am dying to be with her/him. And yet a lot of us have reasons why we're not open to receiving what we believe we really want. I think obstacles are a sign of this kind of resistance.

The subs are supposed to open us up to recieve our perfect lovers but even still, I see your point. I think before use it would be best to have gone through AM/AF so that past issues won't sabatoge the relationship.
Good points guys! Now I understand better why this sub can be pretty tricky in delivering result. Smile
Also, after having foudn their perfect lover, perfect wife, or perfect girlfriend, do you think they have much time to hang out on this forum? Chances are they're busy with her. ;-)
(07-25-2012, 07:02 PM)massagemaggie Wrote: [ -> ]Perfectly accessible and available, and are you ready for your perfect lover? One would say, of course I am I am dying to be with her/him. And yet a lot of us have reasons why we're not open to receiving what we believe we really want. I think obstacles are a sign of this kind of resistance.

And let's not forget the occasion. While someone may be perfect for you in the situation you're right now, in another situation he/she may not. That's the problem of the "perfect" type. It depends on who, when and how.
When I used the first manifestation program, Attract Your Perfect Lover, it took 4 months of use all night every night, before she showed up. After that relationship ended, I tried using "Attract Your Perfect Plantinum Blonde Lover", and gave up after 6 months. She showed at the 8 months mark.

You don't get feedback. It's not easy to keep going all the time. But when the program says "perfect lover", it is causing your subconscious to consider a lot of factors. Distance and availability are among them.

Just because a person is perfect for you in some way does not mean their circumstances will be. If you start asking when they are facing a hardship... guess what? You're gonna wait. And if you start asking when they move further away, you're gonna wait. And if you start asking when they're taken... you're either gonna wait, or you're gonna have some drama. And so on.

I could make the programs work much faster, even using the techniques they use "as is", but the faster I pushed in tests, the more painful it was to achieve the goal. Let's say I ask for my perfect naturally redheaded lover and I push the "as quickly as possible" aspect. In testing, I found that this tended to result in forcibly de-railing her life and my own to bring us together, with circumstances such that we could not stay together. She was involved... I was involved... by allowing the effects to go at their own pace, those issues are taken care of. Part of the reason for the time it takes is so that these things can be dealt with before you meet. She may need to end a relationship, or you may. That can take time.

In general, the easier you make something, the longer it will take or the more expensive it will be. Fast, cheap, good. Pick two.
(08-26-2012, 05:04 PM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Also, after having foudn their perfect lover, perfect wife, or perfect girlfriend, do you think they have much time to hang out on this forum? Chances are they're busy with her. ;-)

LOL! I remember way back when I was still posting in the Cory Skyy Lifestyles forum someone said that the reason only a few people post there because they are all busy meeting and having a great time with dozens of women unlike other PUA sites full of keyboard jockies. Big Grin
When I had my (first) perfect lover (due to differences in growth speeds between us, someone else has doubtless claimed the title), I had to literally lock her out of my office every day. If I didn't we were going to spend the day having sex. She would find ways to miss going to her work to have sex with me. When I would emerge from my office for lunch, she would frequently sneak in and start masturbating, so that when I got back she was in the throes of orgasm, and of course that usually ended the work day right then and there...

Perfect Platinum Blonde lover wasn't nearly as bad, but she was definitely distracting me from work, too. So that is a valid point. When they work, you're not likely to be spending your time sitting here telling us about it.
Shannon I hope one day I get these things to work so I can see first hand what you're talking about. Smile

In all seriousness though, anyone who is trying to use these things needs to accept it will be a long process and should treat these subs as six stage sets. I've attempted to use them twice and always quit but it was my fault because I attempted to using them because:

1.) I thought it would happen quickly. Very unwise. Only TWO people on this entire site have managed to get these things to work in under 1 week. The rest of us are most likely gonna be using these things for 4-8 months.

2.) I didn't plan ahead effectively. Granted, life isn't predictable but if you've got college and a whole bunch of other stuff going on then you need to first use the appropriate subs and accomplish those goals beforehand or else problems will crop up and derail you quickly.
K-Train, finding your perfect lover during a busy part of your life sounds like incredibly bad planning. Not only do you have things that will interfere with manifesting her, if she appears, it sounds like she is likely to make your life incredibly unsuccessful, given how little time you have.

If you're in college and don't have a whole lot of time, it's going to be hard to study if she's going nympho on you while you're studying for finals. I know I'd rather be getting laid than studying, and that's caused problems in my life before.
(08-30-2012, 05:37 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]K-Train, finding your perfect lover during a busy part of your life sounds like incredibly bad planning. Not only do you have things that will interfere with manifesting her, if she appears, it sounds like she is likely to make your life incredibly unsuccessful, given how little time you have.

If you're in college and don't have a whole lot of time, it's going to be hard to study if she's going nympho on you while you're studying for finals. I know I'd rather be getting laid than studying, and that's caused problems in my life before.

Yep, which is why I stopped using the program and began utilizing other subs that would help me in those areas first and it's worked out well. It was back in January when I tried to use AYP Large Breasted Romantic Lover but I've since used other subs like Ultra Success, ASC, and Maximum Learning Speed which has led to much more success.

I technically could use it again right now for the next 6 months since I've run MLS3.0 for 120 days now so the effect is permanent and I'm set for school but as you said I'm sure whoever it was would probably pull me away from school. But I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't tempted. I probably wouldn't use the nympho sub though, that one sounds like it would be simply too much lol.

Hey Shannon, realistically, when would the best time be to use these programs? It makes since to wait but still I'd hate to wait too long and then have whoever it is get married or something which would really suck.
Pages: 1 2 3