Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ASC HST (5G)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use ASC as a polisher at the end of every six stage set; and this (free) sub is one of my favorite ones here to use. It just enhances the effects of the six stage set you just used to a greater degree.

Since everyone is curious how good HST is and ASC is one of the favorite subliminal across the board here; can we kindly have 5G HST version of it available soon? It will give the user a very good idea of 5G technology as well.

Thanks,

MD
What a great suggestion! ASC as 5G/HST, wow! I sure would like to try this out!
Agreed MD81-agreed. excellent,so glad ja brought that up!
Agree with you there MD81. I know ive been itching to try 5g so im sure alot of others have been as well
Shannon once had a title out called " Dream your Best Solution",I actually have the 3g version of it still. Down da road I would love to see the new,updated and improved version of "Dream your Best Solution" in not only 5g, but 5g with HST,ta boot. I Know it may be awhile before this manifests into the physical world as a Mp3 program but heck it doesn't hurt to make a request here for it ,to plant the seed of this idea fer later on. Love the Idea of ASC in 5g though. Power Packed!
Not to mention someday maybe 2 years from now,notice I said Maybe, Alpha 5.0 in 5g/HST dang!can you imagine! whew! Probably turns us Men into Hulks;-) dayuuumm. it'd be mind blowing,to say da least!! Keith.
Damn, if Shannon wasn't do swamped with work, I would do what k-train did. I would splurge on a custom name embedded ASC, but in 5G HST. Imagine the results!