Subliminal Talk

Full Version: conscious and controlled astral projection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"conscious and controlled astral projection"- me thinks this just might,that is if its invented by you,contribute greatly to MUWAS or just like Ultra Success enhances all else,makes everything else better,including other Sub's,perhaps a conscious and control astral program would be equally as powerful and effective if not more?
An overall "Make things better" all the way round,kinda deal. Thy Will Be Done,working from the other side to reshape,change and mold this physcial reality and hopefully in such a way Shannon that WILL NOT wipe folks out from doing so as previously mentioned by Clamshell about his freinds who can do such,but get wiped out,exhausted,even nose bleeds. this is not going to be an easy one to do or create-no snap crackle pop here...think its worth a shot,an investment to see. Keith.
I shall certainly try. But I am seriously backlogged trying to keep up with building everything right now. lol