Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Generating Compassion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used subliminal once for a very short amount of time that generated compassion.(this was from another company) IT WORKED quite well. I'd love to see and elevated version of this from you,NO doubt it'd be incredible. The Dali Lama says something to the effect of, or was it Ghandi " Be the peace that you want to see in the world" agreed Whole Heartedly and Whole Hog too;-) I once took a course and some classes(two different scenario's actually) on Compasionate communications which was NOT ,I found out, about ,being a 'door mat' for others,or as she put it running aorund town being a compassion King or Queen,it had balance to it and good boundaires but there was compassion of course. interesting approach.
Please think about it,how to be a compassionate soul with out losing your own soul,in the process,ah? woofs and all that other good compasionate
sh*t.:-) Keith
This reminds me of the Buddha program Cortez was talking about. I love the suggestion and would use the $%^& out of this sub.