Subliminal Talk

Full Version: iPhone/ iPod question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all! New here and have a very simple question. I've been reading all over the forum and keep reading over and over that subs should not be played in mp3 format. All I have is iPhones & iPods, and I realized that when I downloaded the free ASC 4G sub and imported it into iTunes. iTunes ended up converting it into a mpeg, layer 3 formatted file(mp3). However, it still is playing at 320 Kbps, 44.1 Hrtz. My question is does it matter that its in mp3 at this rate? Thanks guys...
(07-12-2012, 04:53 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all! New here and have a very simple question. I've been reading all over the forum and keep reading over and over that subs should not be played in mp3 format. All I have is iPhones & iPods, and I realized that when I downloaded the free ASC 4G sub and imported it into iTunes. iTunes ended up converting it into a mpeg, layer 3 formatted file(mp3). However, it still is playing at 320 Kbps, 44.1 Hrtz. My question is does it matter that its in mp3 at this rate? Thanks guys...

I listen to almost ALL of my subliminals with my iPod and I've had excellent results. You'll be fine. Smile
I havn't had problems either. Sometimes I burn mp3 cds and those work just as well as burning the mp3 to an audio cd. In that case it's converted to wav. To conclude, I listen to the original downloaded mp3 on my computer speakers at night. I don't know where you read that.
Alright thanks guys. Just checkin'.