Subliminal Talk

Full Version: good combo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey, i just bought: manifest unlimited wealth, abundance and success (3G), and ultra success (4G) and ive been using attract your perfect girlfriend (4G) for about 2 weeks.

i was just wondering would it be okay to use all 3 at once? would it slow down any of the processes? or speed it up? (bc of the ultra success) i usually play the mp3's on loop for about 8 hours while i sleep.
(07-01-2012, 02:59 PM)bristo Wrote: [ -> ]hey, i just bought: manifest unlimited wealth, abundance and success (3G)

Didn't realize that title still available for sale.

(07-01-2012, 02:59 PM)bristo Wrote: [ -> ]i was just wondering would it be okay to use all 3 at once? would it slow down any of the processes? or speed it up? (bc of the ultra success) i usually play the mp3's on loop for about 8 hours while i sleep.

For me personally, I now stick to one at a time, since my subconscious is rather difficult to be persuaded. Shannon said more focus is better when it comes to subs, so I follow his guideline.

The titles that you mentioned all are manifestation subs (even ultra success 4G), my suggestion would be to definitely just choose one if I were you.
(07-01-2012, 03:39 PM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2012, 02:59 PM)bristo Wrote: [ -> ]hey, i just bought: manifest unlimited wealth, abundance and success (3G)

Didn't realize that title still available for sale.

(07-01-2012, 02:59 PM)bristo Wrote: [ -> ]i was just wondering would it be okay to use all 3 at once? would it slow down any of the processes? or speed it up? (bc of the ultra success) i usually play the mp3's on loop for about 8 hours while i sleep.

For me personally, I now stick to one at a time, since my subconscious is rather difficult to be persuaded. Shannon said more focus is better when it comes to subs, so I follow his guideline.

The titles that you mentioned all are manifestation subs (even ultra success 4G), my suggestion would be to definitely just choose one if I were you.

alright thanks, ill stick with one
You'll find more information in the FAQ section under this thread:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-ma...ed-at-once