Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Woman Magnet Version 2 Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My current list off the top of my head right now

-Living in the Moment and enjoying the moment as much as possible
-Gratitude
-Abundance of good things
-Success programming esp. with women
-Pursued and approached everywhere you go
-Seeing inner beauty of women minus just looks
-Eye seduction
-More love related programming, self love, sharing love
-Loving life!
-Trust in self
-Authenticity and embracing inner child
-Life is filled w/ magic and endless possibilities / everything is possible
-Deservedness
-Intuition Enhancement / Knowing exactly what women are interested in and when, being able to act on that if you want
-Life is limitless
-Being a 'mayor' everywhere you go
-Women express interest both physically and verbally, very obvious
-Higher quality women
-Status programming / quality programming
-Sex can be passionate and deserve to express more love
-Handling multiple relationships and sexual partners
-Open honesty
-Better self-image / loving your body / love how you look in mirrors, pics, etc.
-More positive attitude
Ego detachment SmileI
let go and let be everything will be ok
I love these suggestions especially the last one!
right on Ryan
I like the suggestions. I would definitely be interested in most of the things on that list. However, somehow I think the "status" suggestion coupled with ego detachment might conflict with each other. At any rate, this set is going to be good.
I agree with what Cortez is saying.
Ok new ideas based upon improvements I know that I need after using all these subs...

-Genuine interest in new things and genuine interest in others, which makes you automactically and naturally enjoy knowing and learning about others.

-Perfecting your body image, not to an insane extent but taking care of your weight, appearance, and style much more, so every person who uses it will want and end up looking like a model Wink

-Self-acceptance as a ladies man. This is one I still need improvements on and that is I do not always believe in myself as a ladies man and can see my success as merely luck. I think it would be good for us all to fully believe we are a ladies man and deserve these things because they are who we are.

-Goes along with feeling sexy but I liked what Cory Skyy always said "If I could clone myself, I'd fuck myself"

-Trust in others, yourself and of course the women you date

-And the biggie, which I think will help a lot of guys here who have esp. studied PUA material and still have a lot of fear of rejection as well as fear of approaching. The Creepiness Factor.

I account a lot of my hesitation based upon the fact that I do not feel like women are 100% comfortable with me. Perhaps, they are intimidated or perhaps when I'm down on myself I feel like they think I'd be advancing too quickly or trying hard and may come across as creepy.

I'd love to let go of those feelings entirely, of feeling 'creepy' but also the feelings that women do not feel comfortable (possibly intimidated) and make them always feel comfortable in my presence. Also, know for a fact that women love & enjoy being with me as much as they can, enjoy being advanced upon by myself, and I also feel perhaps, it could be, because you need to act upon those who you both click with and show mutual interest. It would be good for something like, I always act upon those that express mutual interest and they love it.

And of course because I heard so much BS about how to approach women and how women do not like guys who cold approach like that, turn them down mostly, and of course my doubts of feeling like a 'typical' beta male. Perhaps, it also lies in the fact that women love me for who I am with no BS added. That women enjoy being approached, seduced, and picked up by me.

Ryan
More suggestions:

-I am the best in bed she'll ever have, the best lover, boyfriend, etc. mostly to get over the humps of feeling a lack of confidence when it comes to being with her and the jealousy issues I had, my friend suggested this to me actually, I thought it was good.

-Fear of not being as Alpha as you should be, could go with ego balancing and furthering some of AM effects. Knowing you are not perfect and can express vulnerabilities without fear Smile

-Forgiving her of her past and getting over her past, that it does not affect you

-Dealing more with manipulation

-If you decide to be monogamous, feel grateful, happy and enjoy her as much as you can. I notice during WM one of the bad things is that if I choose to be with another girl I crave other girls like crazy. So it would be nice to appreciate her as much as possible and get as much as possible out of the relationship as you can.

And another to add on to that, enjoy the relationships as much as possible and gratitude towards all relationships. even if you may want more, I'd love to enjoy my relationships more and appreciate them completely.
(07-02-2012, 02:32 PM)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]More suggestions:

-I am the best in bed she'll ever have, the best lover, boyfriend, etc. mostly to get over the humps of feeling a lack of confidence when it comes to being with her and the jealousy issues I had, my friend suggested this to me actually, I thought it was good.

-Fear of not being as Alpha as you should be, could go with ego balancing and furthering some of AM effects. Knowing you are not perfect and can express vulnerabilities without fear Smile

-Forgiving her of her past and getting over her past, that it does not affect you

-Dealing more with manipulation

-If you decide to be monogamous, feel grateful, happy and enjoy her as much as you can. I notice during WM one of the bad things is that if I choose to be with another girl I crave other girls like crazy. So it would be nice to appreciate her as much as possible and get as much as possible out of the relationship as you can.

And another to add on to that, enjoy the relationships as much as possible and gratitude towards all relationships. even if you may want more, I'd love to enjoy my relationships more and appreciate them completely.

Here's a super important one:

- Confidently and successfully deal with any tests or drama a woman might throw your way with the result being you having a calming affect on the situation, while also making her want you more.
a few more good ones:

- great and powerful communication skills with women
- the ability to make deep contact with your woman when its necessary and needed so you get through to her powerfully
- the ability to non verbally communicate with women (playful / physical) in a way that pulls the woman into where she needs to be and both of you closer together
- the ability to lead women where you both will have the best experience

these may seem like relationship things but I think they are very valuable in non committed relationships as well.
Another good one:

the ability to go from serious, to playful, to sexual, to heartfelt, and between any of the three at any time.

a true man is flexible and can express what he needs to when he needs to.

men who are stuck in macho mode all the time are weak
I like those Funkey, the men stuck in macho mode kind of goes along with my letting go of the ego thing, which I think WM and SM already do for a man but I still have mine rearing it's ugly head at times ;P

Ryan
Yea I've struggled with that one too - sucks - doesn't even feel good. Too much work.
Pages: 1 2