Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Best Program to Loose Weight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am heavily overweight right now as I was on Medication which included steroids and many other drugs and on bed rest from past one year as I had serious spinal cord and Arthrities Issues. I am 24 yrs. I have had 2 surgeries in past 6 months. I had a Major Spinal Cord surgery just 2 weeks backs and I am again on bed rest for anothe couple of months.

I am looking for a major program to loose weight as Doctors have recomended me to loose at least 35 kilos.
Few months ago i saw there was a product which was called IDEAL WEIGHT MANAGEMENT it was 6 stage set but now this seems to have beeen disappeared.

Can someone tell me whats happened to that 6 stage weight loss porgram and can anyone suggest me a real deal for Weight loss issues considering that I cannot walk for couple of months ahead

Shannon are you building something better or new on Weight Loss Series than Ideal Weight Management.
Please guys help me I am going through very tough time periods in my life .
I do not know why i am physically and emotionally suffering so much??
thank you
I don't know what happened to it, but I think I spoke to you before? 4 Hour Body man! All the way Smile

Ryan
Hi Ryan Thanks buddy for replying, Its always pleasure to hear you Ryan, We have spoken earlier..hmmm...!!

I wish Shannon launches New weight loss programm quickly!!!