Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Masked Or Ultrasonic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm thinking of buying the Alpha Male 2010 subliminal. Does it make any difference which one I go with? I know they are both slightly different but if you could let me know I'd appreciate that.

John
We are going to be making both available for purchase at once pretty soon. It's not going to make us as much money doing it that way, but it makes more sense overall. Just give me a little bit to get the changes made, and you can have both. I'm not sure what to charge for both at once yet, but if I change anything, it won't be my much.

Basically, though, they're useful for different specific situations. Ultrasonic is better in general because it's much louder and has a greater range that you can be from the speakers for that reason, and because it is more effective for people with some types of hearing difficulty. Masked subliminals, however, are better if you are having trouble playing ultrasonics on your equipment, and can be very relaxing as well.
Thanks Shannon, that sounds great. Do you know when this will be roughly? I'm looking forward to getting started with it, have already been getting good results from your AOS subliminal and I've only been using it for about a week Smile
After looking at the logistics of the move, I have had to face the fact that I can't consolidate the 2010 set. It is best if I wait and consolidate the 2011 set. I'm sorry to have to give you that news, I should have checked on this before I made the previous statement.

So, back to your original question... I think that if you have gotten good results from the ultrasonic version, you should go with that. If the ultrasonic version doesn't play well on your speakers, then use the masked version (if you can handle listening to ocean surf all the time).
No worries Shannon, purchased today and am really looking forward to getting started. Well actually, I'm playing stage 1 as I type this Smile
I look foirward to seeing your journal of your journey! Big Grin