Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcome Being Embarassed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Once knew a fella who'd had the FULL BLOWN NEAR DEATH EXPEREINCE,a Subject after my heart for 35 years,having had similar myself since age 3. he drown@ 8 and was declared clinically DEAD ,flatlined,the works. Upon returning to his body, at least 3 things had happened.
#1) NO more Fear of Death
#2) NO Fear of Rejection
#3) NO Fear of being embarasssed

He was one of THEE Free-est humane beings I've ever known-and quite successful.
Needless to say he was NOT afraid of his own power nor 'looking like a fool' to others. HIs ability to maintain his own power and not give his power away was remarkalbe and yet he had a truly uninhibited brand of humour. Since Rejection and Overcome Fear of Death/the Unknown are covered here,thot I'd be an excellent idea to share here about overcoming embarassement
perhaps you've already covered this title in several other titles?
(05-06-2010, 02:02 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]I Once knew a fella who'd had the FULL BLOWN NEAR DEATH EXPEREINCE,a Subject after my heart for 35 years,having had similar myself since age 3. he drown@ 8 and was declared clinically DEAD ,flatlined,the works. Upon returning to his body, at least 3 things had happened.
#1) NO more Fear of Death
#2) NO Fear of Rejection
#3) NO Fear of being embarasssed

He was one of THEE Free-est humane beings I've ever known-and quite successful.
Needless to say he was NOT afraid of his own power nor 'looking like a fool' to others. HIs ability to maintain his own power and not give his power away was remarkalbe and yet he had a truly uninhibited brand of humour. Since Rejection and Overcome Fear of Death/the Unknown are covered here,thot I'd be an excellent idea to share here about overcoming embarassement
perhaps you've already covered this title in several other titles?

Zero Posts damn guess nobody needs this title,how embarassing.
I may not get a chance to reply to every post, but the good ones will get play. Don't worry. I think this is worth building, and your suggestion is definitely appreciated. Sometimes I just have too much to take care of to reply to every suggestion. Smile
got cha. thank you. Shannon thank you for the reply as sick as you've been and as busy as you've been inbetween all of this as well. Much appreciated. thanx for the VOTE of CONFIDENCE on that One = 'OverCome Being Embarassed". The Combo of the Three
overcome fear of the unknown/death be unaffected by rejection and overcome being embareassed,I think/feel would be a knock home run outta the ball park of a Combo,Shannon. thank you for understanding and the positive feedback. Keith.