Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Suggestion for the Maximum Sales Success 4G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon,

I'd like to suggest (if possible), that the manifestation for the new and updated 'Maximum Sales Success 4G' (MSS) to be made in alignment with TLAM and BASE.

As you already know entrepreneurs are basically salesman, they either sell products or services, so by manifesting more sales, automatically the entrepreneur will also generate better financial success. So I think the MSS sub should be a wonderful add-on to TLAM and BASE.

I've been wanting to combine MSS, with TLAM and BASE, but since you said last time that the current version of MSS could create a conflict regarding to the manifestation of TLAM and BASE, maybe if you could somehow alter the scripting so that it would not create conflict, but enhance them instead?

Maybe something like "I now manifest more and more sales success everyday that brings wealth, success and abundance into my life", or "I now manifest more and more sales success everyday that brings total financial success into my life"?

I have no idea how to make it work, but maybe you do, lol, the three of them working together in alignment looks like it can be a very powerful tool to bring in more money. Big Grin
(05-21-2012, 10:00 AM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon,

I'd like to suggest (if possible), that the manifestation for the new and updated 'Maximum Sales Success 4G' (MSS) to be made in alignment with TLAM and BASE.

As you already know entrepreneurs are basically salesman, they either sell products or services, so by manifesting more sales, automatically the entrepreneur will also generate better financial success. So I think the MSS sub should be a wonderful add-on to TLAM and BASE.

I've been wanting to combine MSS, with TLAM and BASE, but since you said last time that the current version of MSS could create a conflict regarding to the manifestation of TLAM and BASE, maybe if you could somehow alter the scripting so that it would not create conflict, but enhance them instead?

Maybe something like "I now manifest more and more sales success everyday that brings wealth, success and abundance into my life", or "I now manifest more and more sales success everyday that brings total financial success into my life"?

I have no idea how to make it work, but maybe you do, lol, the three of them working together in alignment looks like it can be a very powerful tool to bring in more money. Big Grin

To do that, I simply use the exact same manifestation statement wording for two or more of the programs. Then the manifestations are not conflicting.

But you're right, these three would be very good together, so maybe I'll just combine them into one six stage set.