Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM 5 subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I decided to start the thread about AM 5 to get more insight from this outstanding community about the process that I go through..

I am a 30 years old guy, introvert, quiet, good looking, but shy, and lack of will to socialize. That is my biggest problem that I need to tackle. Therefore, I purchased AM 5 (I hope I purchased the right program).

I know subliminal world from the guy on mones forum (not AD forum). But I know this forum from my browsing on Cory Skyy Program (Magnetic Mindset), and it lead me to SMASH's journal, that's how it starts.

Currently I am on Stage 2, day 12.
I have final project presentation today at school and I have to present it to company's executives. I did short mirror affirmation to help me get rid out of nervousness and lack of confidence in presentation, and I didn’t get nervous on the presentation day, which is good thing.

The one that SHOCK me and make me SAD a lot was the fact that I don’t feel like to talk or interact to other people today, and it seemed I look unfriendly and lost the opportunity to get the job offer. My other group member was offered to turn in their resume because they were engaging in social interaction with those executives. I just did not have courage to talk and lack of confidence to interact with them,which make me look "invisible".

I thought I was improved during Alpha Male program, but I still can’t socialize in that venue. I really disappointed with what happened today. Not because of presentation, which we did well and clients (executives) seemed satisfied, but in fact that I found that I “isolate” myself… Pretty disappointed to know this thing is still within me.
I need inputs from you guys to tackle my situation.
For Shannon. Please give me insight about AM 5 program. Is it deal with my situation. If Yes, in what stages I can expect significant improvement?

I know AM 5 working, I notice I have better body language. But what I need to improve is my social skill, social life, and ability to have will to interact with people.

FYI, I started mirror affirmation on May 7th about "women things "and actually it helps feel great Cool
I also start my story of perfect life in the morning that inspired by Rainbowabyss. Thanks Rainbow!!

Now I am planning to add "social things" on my mirror affirmation to help me get "there". Please advice from anybody.

AM is not specifically designed around socializing. However, it will have a significant impact on that for most people, but because it is dealing with so many different subjects at once, it takes some time.

A six stage set is a six month program. It has a beginning, middle and end phase, each two months long. You're still in the beginning stages. AM is designed to achieve it's results in phases, and socializing is one that usually blossoms toward the end of the set (stages 4-5-6). There's a lot of internal work going on that will allow it to happen later. So don't be disappointed, don't be upset, don't be jugemental. AM 5.0 is going to be worth the time and effort investment.

I see you have SM 1.0. If you're just starting AM 5.0, does that mean you tried to do SM before AM? SM has a tendency to really bring out socialization skills, but with a distinct sexual flavor. WM also does, but it has a distinct playful flavor. And of course, both SM and WM should be done after AM.
Hey AV! welcome!
glad you were inspired by the perfect story idea and know it will really align and changes things for the better in a shockingly quick and amazing way if you stay consistent with it and just believe.
AM will also undoubtedly help tremendously with the positive changes it sounds like your looking for.
My 2 cents: Alot of people say to stay patient for the results...truth is I disagree...forget patients!! Know the results will come undoubtedly and start doing everything in your power now to grow in the ways you want and act towards whatever it is your trying to accomplish. Break the inertia barrier with ANYTHING-any action that moves you one baby millimeter closer to the man you want to be. Once you feel even a tiny bit of momentum-your going to want to keep building itSmile
In your case set yourself a challenge and a reason to socialize at least for 5 minutes with someone your unfamiliar with a day. Even better..make that person feel good. Make their day. It could be the cashier...the person next to you on public transport...the girl at the party your at...whatever it is you have nothing to lose and are only doing it for the sake of the action itself. Whatever the other person's reaction does not matter...their behavior doesn't NECESSARILY means anything about you! And you can't really control them any way..all you can do is present your best self and since it sounds like your striving to be the best man you can be, doing subs/affirmations etc, and since you know taking action IS presenting your best self... then doing that one action..just DOING IT...will make you feel less sad and less scared..it will make you feel happier and more powerful...and possibly connected lol.
I used to be, and still really am, a super introvert, only a little over 3 years ago I couldn't be in a high stimulation social environment without puking. After Alpha and SM am I'm going out 3-4 nights a week and everywhere I go I feel like I own the place and am extremely comfortable initiating, socializing and talking to most everyone. The subs help tremendously...so does placing yourself in social environments until you see its NO BIG DEAL to be social-everyone is nervous for the most part-especially when the person they are talking to walks away lol. 90% of people don't know what to do with themselves at that point other than be sullen/fidget/or try to look cool.
Mirror affirmations can help tremendously but they can actually put more pressure on you as well at times. I'd say keep them light, 5-10 minutes tops-2x a day tops, while on heavy sets like Alpha. Also when your out-run them through your head again. For example in your scenario above you could say to yourself "You know..I kind of DO FEEl like talking to people..I have a reason to talk to people...there's something I want to tell xxx" or even better in my opinion would be asking yourself "how am I so social?...why do I just feel like talking to people?...how is it so easy and fun?" and not trying to answer those just asking and letting it go.
Anyway hope any of that helps and good luck...
Good luck and welcome AV. You won't need to the good luck to be honest. You got this Wink
(05-24-2012, 03:58 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: [ -> ]Hey AV! welcome!
glad you were inspired by the perfect story idea and know it will really align and changes things for the better in a shockingly quick and amazing way if you stay consistent with it and just believe.
AM will also undoubtedly help tremendously with the positive changes it sounds like your looking for.
My 2 cents: Alot of people say to stay patient for the results...truth is I disagree...forget patients!! Know the results will come undoubtedly and start doing everything in your power now to grow in the ways you want and act towards whatever it is your trying to accomplish. Break the inertia barrier with ANYTHING-any action that moves you one baby millimeter closer to the man you want to be. Once you feel even a tiny bit of momentum-your going to want to keep building itSmile
In your case set yourself a challenge and a reason to socialize at least for 5 minutes with someone your unfamiliar with a day. Even better..make that person feel good. Make their day. It could be the cashier...the person next to you on public transport...the girl at the party your at...whatever it is you have nothing to lose and are only doing it for the sake of the action itself. Whatever the other person's reaction does not matter...their behavior doesn't NECESSARILY means anything about you! And you can't really control them any way..all you can do is present your best self and since it sounds like your striving to be the best man you can be, doing subs/affirmations etc, and since you know taking action IS presenting your best self... then doing that one action..just DOING IT...will make you feel less sad and less scared..it will make you feel happier and more powerful...and possibly connected lol.
I used to be, and still really am, a super introvert, only a little over 3 years ago I couldn't be in a high stimulation social environment without puking. After Alpha and SM am I'm going out 3-4 nights a week and everywhere I go I feel like I own the place and am extremely comfortable initiating, socializing and talking to most everyone. The subs help tremendously...so does placing yourself in social environments until you see its NO BIG DEAL to be social-everyone is nervous for the most part-especially when the person they are talking to walks away lol. 90% of people don't know what to do with themselves at that point other than be sullen/fidget/or try to look cool.
Mirror affirmations can help tremendously but they can actually put more pressure on you as well at times. I'd say keep them light, 5-10 minutes tops-2x a day tops, while on heavy sets like Alpha. Also when your out-run them through your head again. For example in your scenario above you could say to yourself "You know..I kind of DO FEEl like talking to people..I have a reason to talk to people...there's something I want to tell xxx" or even better in my opinion would be asking yourself "how am I so social?...why do I just feel like talking to people?...how is it so easy and fun?" and not trying to answer those just asking and letting it go.
Anyway hope any of that helps and good luck...

Thank You Rainbow for great advice! Yeah I am definitely try to talk to people that I don't know and try to have fun with it. lol Tongue
About the mirror affirmation, it is really interesting to try and I am so excited with it Big Grin it is great suggestion and I add those sentences to my mirror affirmation, thanks for the idea.
Surely, I will report it on my journal if I get result from your suggestions.
Repped again Wink
I am 3 days more to stage 3.
FYI, i come from the place that I don't feel worthy and have low self confidence. I don't even have courage to post something on this forum. I always follow and read about other people journal, but I was scared to participate. That was me before.

Now I am on Stage 2, and here are my update journal.

(Day 1)
This is the first day of Stage 2 and I listened to it for more than 12 hours. I tried to get maximum exposure by doing that because I consider this as transition from Stage 1 and stage 2, so I need to adjust the time exposure of this new stuff into my subconscious. When I am listening to it, I just feel happy.

(Day 5)
Today I felt amazing because I was feeling happy when I worked. I have confidence and I become more patient and understand people. Social anxiety is still the issue, I became uncomfortable meeting people.

(Day 6)
I just felt happy and happy, and have great “calm” inside. Maybe this is what we call “Zen Attitude”

(Day7)
Today in the morning when I was working, I felt very positive and energetic. I felt care free and strong, I don’t give a shit attitude! I also noticed that I felt have great confidence, and this helps me a lot to feel I am “better person.” The problem is still there, social anxiety. I tend to become uncomfortable meeting people that I don’t know. I still feel between needy or not, because in one time I really want to talk and get to know Vivian, because I want to “bedding” her, but in the same time I felt that I don’t really care whether I can get her. This is an issue that I need to settle. I am still learning the way to interact with women and deal with my approach anxiety. I have feeling understanding of other people.

May 9 (Day 12)
I have final project presentation today. I did affirmation about presentation thing, and I didn’t get nervous on the presentation day. The one that SHOCK me and make me SAD a lot was the fact that I don’t feel like to talk to other people today, and it seemed I look unfriendly and lost the opportunity to get the job offer. I am really questioning the program that I listening right now because I thought I was improved, but I still can’t socialize in that venue. I really disappointed with what happened today. Not because of presentation, which we did well and clients seem satisfied, but in fact that I found myself “isolate” myself… Pretty disappointed to know this thing is “still” within me.

Day 17 - Mother’s Day Wink
Today I dreamt about rabbit over 9.30 am to 12pm. I dreamt that my family found a rabbit during travel. One day, I took care that rabbit (the rabbit color is kind of dark, either dark or grey). I gave it food, but it didn’t want to eat, and one time a cat appeared and imitated the “voice” when we called the rabbit, and suddenly ate one of its ears.
I took it home, and my mom saw it, but she didn’t react or asked me, or yelled me because of the rabbit condition. We kept try to gave it foods, but it always reject us, because it got injured and maybe the rabbit lost appetite because of that. We took it to the veterinary and we got it took care by them. The rabbit is 6 years old. Finally it recovered, and lives until 9 years, even though in my dream that rabbit life span is only 8 years. In the dream I also remembered that I always carried on that rabbit.
Now after I woke up, I am feeling happy and have positive thought about myself, my future, and I have confidence that I can make a lot of money (it looks like the real feeling) from businesses and also I have hope regarding my job and career. When I checked “career-in- accounting”, I felt happy and impassioned about what I can get or I want to do.
May 14th (Day 18)
I woke up at 4 am and felt happy and content, and this very rare for me to get up this early. I don’t know what happened, I didn’t feel sleepy, but I guess I have to go back to sleep.

May 15th (Day 19)
I am nervous today. I am really not sure what to expect from this subs. Today is also the first day that I use Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 as a combo for my subs.
Today at work I felt really good and outstanding. I have the calmness, confidence, friendly attitude, and “fun guy” attitude. I love myself today, I felt so bright. The most important thing is I felt that I can have any women that I want to and I don’t feel that I need one. I realize that some women acted like she is goddess and she wants to get as much attention as she can. Right now, I tend to give her “IDGAF attitude” if I see a woman acted like she is the most “gorgeous” attitude.
Today even though without mones, my confidence level is so high, and I felt content and happy, I have energy, and I can interact really well with people.

May 20th (Day 24)
I realized that I walk with my shoulder straight and I walk very confidence. And also I notice that I am getting angry easily, my anger is on the top lately. For Example, today I tend to get serious and not playfully like usual. I can feel my anger, and therefore I notice that nobody talks to me, even the girls at work. I have to spray my IS to keep my mood calm.

May 22nd (Day 26)
I was crying when I was sleeping because I dream about my family member’s death and I really can feel the sadness. In the last couple days I felt that I am getting anger easily, I am not calm as in the stage 1. In Stage 1, I have “control” over my emotion even though somebody was trying to make me angry. My intuitive is good. Many times I heard that someone is trying to guide me to do what suppose to do if I face some situation, and mostly I follow those “guidance” and I felt right after following my intuition. I believe this intuitive behavior comes from subliminal because I have experienced with this before with other subliminal vendor. This intuitive behavior is “died” when you stop listening to subliminal as I did to other subliminal create by other vendor.

Every morning, I wake up with happy and content feeling, I feel like I have energy to face the day and I always optimist. Today I felt great, my body language shows confidence within me. I felt I am great; I walk with shoulder straight and confidently. I went to movie with my buddy and hang out to have a lunch; I noticed that some women were checking me out obviously. I believe this is due to my confidence and happy feeling vibe from subliminal.

May 24th (Day 28)
I always have energy, feel great every morning. Today I kept smiling when I cooked at lunch time. I felt this energy until when I was cooking. In Dinner time, my energy was dropped and there were negative people on my first table and they really distract my positive energy, and I felt a little bit pissed in the end, but I should pretend to be nice all the time if I want to WIN the situation.

May 25th (Day 29)
Once again, I feel good in the morning. I did mirror affirmation in the afternoon and after that went to order some Thai Food and women around 45+ saw me like deer in the headlight, I meant she was staring me obviously. I don’t use mones, but I just felt sexy after mirror affirmation. My confidence and body language are great, and also I am pretty intuitive right now, because I know what should I do and don’t.

May 26th
I can feel the difference now in my body language when I interact with people. One thing that I noticed in this stage 2 is sometimes I tend to get irritate with some people, but I cannot describe in detail what those persons are. It is like what Shannon described on the AM5 instructions that I get irritated with stupidity, BS, and I don't have any patience for those stupid or BS things.
Very good documentation and journal right here AVB2011. We are all looking forward to more of your positive results and success with AM 5.0
I wish you all the best man!

It's nice that you are doing mirror affirmations bro. I'm thinking of doing them again soon. The last time I did them was probably January or February of this year. I used to do them consistently for over a year. But since I am just doing them for the sake of doing them, I wasn't really internalizing the affirmations. I also don't feel quite good when I'm doing them.

Thanks to RainbowAbyss too. A couple of weeks ago I sense a bit of a confidence boost within me so when I got a chance, I open up a conversation with a person I meet. Whether I ask for something or talk something else with a saleslady I meet at the mall.
thanks for the rep..and great stuff AV..keep it UP!!!
I have great and positive energy on Stage 2, but it is completely different on Stage 3.

I am on Day 7 Stage 3 now.
In the first 2 days of Stage 3, I still felt great energy when I woke up in the morning like usual since I am doing AM. I felt have a lot of energy, my confidence were at the top and unshakeable, it was really amazing to have that kind of confidence. I also noticed that I tend to speak up my mind if I need to say something. I was happy and felt great, felt content and carefree atm. My body language also is getting better. The result was attraction from opposite sex.

After second day of Stage 3, my experience is completely different, opposite from my description above. I lost my confidence, I can not see people in the eye anymore, and I have issue with low self- esteem as well, and I don't have courage to speak my mind. I also have LOW energy in these two days, which is unusual moment since I am doing AM 5.The situation at that moment reminds me when I don't know subliminal.
I also felt anger and insecure from day 4 to now. I am not sure what happen. Is this called resistance?
I will keep listening to this sub and will see what happens in the next few days.

(06-06-2012, 12:12 AM)AVB2011 Wrote: [ -> ]I have great and positive energy on Stage 2, but it is completely different on Stage 3.

I am on Day 7 Stage 3 now.
In the first 2 days of Stage 3, I still felt great energy when I woke up in the morning like usual since I am doing AM. I felt have a lot of energy, my confidence were at the top and unshakeable, it was really amazing to have that kind of confidence. I also noticed that I tend to speak up my mind if I need to say something. I was happy and felt great, felt content and carefree atm. My body language also is getting better. The result was attraction from opposite sex.

After second day of Stage 3, my experience is completely different, opposite from my description above. I lost my confidence, I can not see people in the eye anymore, and I have issue with low self- esteem as well, and I don't have courage to speak my mind. I also have LOW energy in these two days, which is unusual moment since I am doing AM 5.The situation at that moment reminds me when I don't know subliminal.
I also felt anger and insecure from day 4 to now. I am not sure what happen. Is this called resistance?
I will keep listening to this sub and will see what happens in the next few days.

The build methods introduce new concepts and goals a little at a time through the different stages. Depending on your specific programming when you start, some stages may be more in tune with "what is" for you than others. When you hit a rough patch, just grin and bear it, because that means AM has found something to grind on and remove, adjust and improve about you.

In this case, it may have found something that you feel insecure about. Don't worry. Just keep going. When you're done with all six stages, you'll look back and be very grateful for having been through even the difficult stuff, because it's this difficult stuff that makes the biggest positive difference for you in your growth and self improvement.

Resistance is usually characterized by resistance. What you describe sounds like something being addressed and strengthened within you that is weak right now, and which you feel insecure about.

Whatever you do... don't stop using the program. You can do it.
I had alot of trouble looking others in the eye as well during stage 3. But I'm using AM 2011. Maybe their's something similar about both stages. Either way.. when I got through stage 3 which was the roughest for me it was all good. My confidence and eye contact were better than they have been before!
This is really rough stage. Feeling less confidence compared to previous stage, I am feeling scared and insecure, and also negativity comes out.

I read someone's alpha journal at that time and I remembered that we are not suppose to listen to RNW and positive thinking and attitude to "balance" this rough stage. Is that right? Correct me if I am wrong. I really want to add ASC and RNW or positive thinking and attitude.
(06-07-2012, 09:35 PM)AVB2011 Wrote: [ -> ]This is really rough stage. Feeling less confidence compared to previous stage, I am feeling scared and insecure, and also negativity comes out.

I read someone's alpha journal at that time and I remembered that we are not suppose to listen to RNW and positive thinking and attitude to "balance" this rough stage. Is that right? Correct me if I am wrong. I really want to add ASC and RNW or positive thinking and attitude.

You shouldn't use those. They will disrupt the process and kill the results you'll achieve from using AM. Part of the tempering process in becoming an alpha is facing and dealing with these things... hiding from them does not get them dealt with.
Pages: 1 2 3 4