Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Stop Smoking Sub Success
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all who reads this.

I've been smoking on & off for about 25 years. Any time I wanted to quit I could, but then stress would bring me back to smoking sooner or later.
About a year ago a friend told me about the "Stop smoking" Sub and I should try it.
I purchased the "Stop Smoking Forever version 4.0" and began using it right away. I loaded it into my MP3 player, set it on "Loop" and listened to every night while I was sleeping. I continued smoking, but over the next 30 days the cravings eased and eventually-after about 6 weeks- I was able to quit smoking all together. I continued to listen to all of the Sub till I finally finished the series. I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't become weak and return to smoking.
Now after 9 months-I still don't smoke, but, I do want to smoke here and there due to stress. Knowing it's a crutch reflex, I asked Shannon what to do. He informed me to go back to the sub and use part 6 for a month as a refresher to the sub, also use it each time I felt the need. I have to say-it definitely did help.

Thank you Shannon, for creating ways for people to help themselves through you.Big Grin
NavaGoaty, great that the subliminals could help you out, and congratulations on being finally able to quit smoking (and remain an ex/non-smoker)!
(04-21-2012, 12:29 PM)Jay Wrote: [ -> ]NavaGoaty, great that the subliminals could help you out, and congratulations on being finally able to quit smoking (and remain an ex/non-smoker)!

Thanks Jay, I appreciate it Smile It's great being able to taste food and smell my own perfume with out the clinging smell of smoke.Wink