Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Which FIVE of these shall I put in AM 5.0?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(02-21-2012, 07:33 PM)mat422 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2012, 05:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Working on AM 5.0 today, it is seeming more and more impossible that I could hope to build this monstrosity in less than six additional stages. I'm not even sure this will all fit in six more stages at this point. I may seriously have to chop out some of the 181 new additions, which are spawning several suggestions each on average. I have created the suggestions for 30 of the 181 suggested additions, and have 11 pages of script, unoptimized... at this rate, the key script for the additions will be more than 66 pages long before I ever get to optimizing them. I cannot build more than 30 pages at a time, and I guarantee you, even 30 pages is really pushing the limits.

This isn't very easy.

Maybe we can help you out with this Shannon. I think a lot of the suggestions were good, but we definitely can't incorporate them all and keep this at six stages. So maybe you can list some of these additions and then we can decided what to cut and what to keep? I know some guys aren't gonna mind more than six stages, but six stages is already quite the journey. Plus you also have to keep in mind potential customers as well. I hate to say it (and I'm gonna sound like an old man) but a lot of people these days lack the discipline and are too focused on instant gratification. Unfortunately I feel like I grew up in a generation that nurtured this kind of mentality.

I had pretty much concluded that I have to go through, optimize the existing scripts, and add in the core of what was missing. So I know motivation was one of them, and depression resistance was one. I am still considering the rest. Here is the entire list I came up with. Pick your top five, guys. I'll integrate the five that are most frequently chosen.

1. Socializing
2. Mood enhancements
3. decisiveness
4. instantly recognizing (or knowing beforehand?) and boldly going after opportunities in the moment
5. Leadership
6. Body relaxation/comfort
7. success
8. being pursued by women
9. Pushing to overcome fears/overcoming/destroying them
10. Comfortable/encouraging going out alone
11. Pushing you to expand social circle
12. Being aware on what is going on around you
13. reading body language, subtle signals
14. Presence
15. Body Language
16. masculine, commanding, sexy Voice
17. Rejecting negativity/positive thinking
18. Seek the Challenge
19. overcome Victim Mentality
20. Comfortable with people starring at you
21. Self Acceptance
22. Initiating social interactions, especially with beautiful women
23. initiative, overcoming laziness, do what needs to be done
24. inspiration
25. clarity of mind
26. being aware of one's own strengths and successes
27. knowing what to do with, and how to get the most out of one's strengths and values.
28. Strengthening weaknesses, courage to do so
29. Become a social extrovert
30. charm
31. graceful movement
32. charisma
33. unflappable calm
34. stepping outside comfort zone in all areas
35. Dealing with fear of success and fear of failure
36. knowing what you want, going after what you want, getting it
37. know what you want from yourself, life and women.
38. Comfortable and confident taking the lead in all situations (social, etc.)
39. Knows himself, who he is, and is unafraid to express his true personality around others. Unconcerned with judgement, ridicule, etc. for it.
40. Always calm, confident and in control concerning himself his life and women he encounters.
41. Decides which women he finds attractive, approaches them, talks to them, moves them to sex and does so fearlessly.
42. Social motivation
43. Fearlessly escalating sexually
44. overcome fear of sex, women, sexual performance insecurity, etc
45. increase and expand social circle
46. self acceptance, while desiring to be better than he is
47. ego balancing
48. stop caring, just have fun
49. go after what you want fearlessly
50. Kill fear, guilt, shame, doubt, self loating
51. self forgiveness
52. forgive others
53. disconnect from sexism/racism/*ism
54. automatically notice and naturally respond in exactly the right ways to IOIs from women.
55. Consciously be aware of, understand and know what body language means.
56. Eye contact
57. approach assistance, with knowing what to say
58. making others comfortable, feeling appreciated, better about themselves for having been with you.
59. Self love
60. attract only high quality women
61. kill abandonment issues
62. know what type of woman you want, physically and emotionally, while attracting them to you.
63. Auto-reject the women you don't enjoy.
64. Kill fear of rejection
65. feeling deservedness
66. permission for everything
67. gratitude
68. full expression of masculine power
69. full presence, self connection, natural flow of self outwardly.
70. Allow and own (completely unapologetic about) your physical desires an attraction towards women.
71. Love, enjoy, appreciate and desire women
72. Shameless expressions of attraction for women
73. stay grounded in reality; own your desires, but be in control of them.
74. Bold, brave expression of masculine desires.
75. Introduce yourself to people as the unofficial host of a gathering, and introducing people to eachother, then groups of people to each other.
76. Total detachment from any outcome.
77. Giving in order to give.
78. Automatically and purposely take things in a way that is funny
79. playful bantering for humor
80. approach only to give
81. kill laziness
82. find your purpose
83. success with women, sexual success
84. action in the face of fear/anxiety for personal growth
85. self coaching in real time to make decisions and be effective
86. see yourself as a man, instead of a boy
87. passionate
88. congruent mind/body
89. driven from within
90. Destroy all insecurities
91. stronger, more solid confidence in everything
92. increased self control and willpower
93. genuinely comfortable wherever he is, whatever is happening, and whomever he is with.
94. Feels Passionate and virile, masculine badass
95. Lives with personal fulfillment as baseline state yet still strives for success
96. Doesn't care what others think
97. Self aware but complete un-self-conscious and often self-forgetting-gets into flow/the zone easily-goes back to presence
98. Self focused-he is the star of his own movie the CENTER of his world
99. Hold's 100% strong reality and belief in himself with zero argumentativeness
100. Has positive self feedback loop
101. Ability to effortlessly put focus where it matters
102. Take no shit attitude
103. Don't give a f--xx attitude
104. Still very capable of kindness, heart, and love, but doesn't wear heart on his sleeve
105. Self directed but able to learn and follow when appropriate
106. Decisive
107. Completely centered but incredibly outgoing
108. See's himself as a man who sleeps with woman naturally and makes it happen
109. Feels like the winning lottery ticket and genuinely offers value because of his core, sense of self, and energy-any sense of negative social feedback is completely dis-acknowledged because clearly that person doesn't get it.
110. Incredible compelling and magnetic, respect from guys, crazy attraction from girls
111. Leads when appropriate
112. Generates own positive state, internal good feelings from within, no need to rely on environment for that
113. Humorous
114. Comes across as authentic and congruent because he is
115. Never back's down unless the situation is life threatening.
116. Honest, open, expressive, and direct with everyone and especially woman
117. Knows and feels like the f--xxing man and expects to be treated as such
118. Knows how to have REAL fun everywhere he goes
119. Naturally becomes the center of attention without trying and is comfortable with it
120. Effects others more than they effect him, i.e. the react more to him than he to them, i.e.
121. Non reactive without being a robot/stiff-in his own world and sucks others into it
122. Believes in himself and his positive sense of self worth/sense of self over anything else that occurs
123. Displays confidence and dominance
124. Doesn't look for approval, doesn't ask, isn't 'pinging' socially, he tells and leads and is one step ahead.
125. Puts his needs first and wants first -OVER other's-ideally will go for win-win situation but will have himself win and other lose before everyone loses or the other win's and he lose (comfortable and accepting of conflict and competition and can step up to it and take the edge)
126. Confident enough to know when to put ego aside
127. Knows woman and sex are important but not the main focus of his life.
128. Never qualifies himself-people qualify to him
129. Not possessive, knows how to let participate and not always dominant
130. Knows any woman would be lucky to have him-'rejection' is her loss, not his-like REALLY
131. Addictive personality to be around
132. Comfortable breaking social norms and being outrageous
133. Makes others laugh and feel good about themselves-people tend to get sucked into his reality-he is incredibly interesting and makes them just feel comfortable
134. Offers value
135. Self amusing
136. Stays busy and productive-doing what he loves to do/wants to do/enjoys doing/ does for the sake of growth/ progress
137. Time is very important for him, very valuable asset and never wastes it
138. Everything in his life revolves around his current purpose
139. either fearless or comfortable with fear and pushing through it
140. Tends to transcend things quickly
141. Never gets hung up on 'failures'-knows failures are part of success and those who succeed the most fail the most
142. Compares himself to himself and no one else
143. See's himself as a man
144. Open to all outcomes but attached to none
145. A light hear-ted but indomitable sense of awesomeness
146. Humor in the face of life but still total attention to it.
147. Expect a woman to take care of herself and make an effort to look good for herself and him. “If you expect attention from me, you bring your best looks, behavior, attitude, etc., otherwise you're a waste of my time.”
148. rejecting negative experiences, but also learning from it, and being focused on the positive experiences and also learning from that.
149. Remove Feeling like I have to do specific things at times to get women or keep them in fear of loosing them
150. observing subtle clues and body language from women, and being confident in what they mean.
151. Being your own Alpha Male.
152. Socializing, but not to the point where you feel like you are being pressured to.
153. Get out and socialize, get social exposure
154. enjoy making friends
155. manifest new friends and social situations
156. become socially powerful
157. outgoing
158. fun
159. self secure
160. high self esteem
161. has his stuff together
162. jokes around with others, especially women, and is playful
163. self love, liking and appreciation
164. reject and destroy permission-seeking within yourself.
165. Be the mate selector.
166. Positive thinking/positive attitude
167. balance your brain hemispheres
168. alpha male pheromonal signals
169. women flock to you, want tp please you, want to have sex with you
170. make it happen
171. disconnection from criticism and criticizing
172. Love, appreciate, see the good in others
173. compassion for self and others
174. others automatically give you social proof in every way possible
175. Limitless
176. Manifest supportive social circle
177. courage
178. bravery
179. honor
180. abundance mindset
Since you're already planning to do depression resistance...I've updated my list Wink

1-Socializing
4. instantly recognizing (or knowing beforehand?) and boldly going after opportunities in the moment
7-Gratitude
8-Pursued by women
59. Self love
36. Knowing what you want, going after what you want, getting it
93. Genuinely comfortable wherever he is, whatever is happening, and whomever he is with.
112. Generates own positive state, internal good feelings from within, no need to rely on environment for that
119. Naturally becomes the center of attention without trying and is comfortable with it
139. Either fearless or comfortable with fear and pushing through it

An oasis of good mood. An unstoppable force of achievements
Hard pick there was at least 10 I would love to see in there but my top 5 were

61. kill abandonment issues
59. Self love
36. knowing what you want, going after what you want, getting it
114. Comes across as authentic and congruent because he is
160. high self esteem
59. Self Love
18. Seek the Challenge
33. Unfallaple calm

I think most of the ones you listed, Shannon, are only secondary to the obvious main ones. With intense focus on whatever 5 things you decide to implement.. most attributes if not all will eventually manifest.
Wow, I see now why there was talk of a year long program. All of these are so good it is hard to choose...

My top 5 are
14. Presence
36. Knowing what you want and going after it no matter what
123. Displaying confidence and dominance
70. Allow and own physical desires
71. Love, enjoy, appreciate and desire women.
Phew Shannon, that's some list! I see a couple of things on there that kind of repeat a little though or go hand in hand. Anyway here's my top 5.

150. observing subtle clues and body language from women, and being confident in what they mean.

69. full presence, self connection, natural flow of self outwardly.

151. Being your own Alpha Male

59. Self Love

I think the most important one on this list though is self-love. For me and my perfectionist nature, I feel like sometimes I have to earn self-love from myself which is not the healthiest behavior. Also I think a lack of self-love can lead to a variety of problems. I guess self-love kind of goes hand in hand with being unafraid of judgement or not worrying what others think of you. You just love yourself too much to care about other's opinions.

Pushing to overcome fears. Fear is something that has been very prevalent in my life. We all deal with fear, but for me I've always had a sticking point that I just couldn't break through. Every guy should have the capability to tackle fear head on.

Having full presence and self connection is important too. We talk a lot about presence, but sometimes it's hard to stay in that state. I could do with more presence in my life and self connection. To truly live in the moment and just flow, with limited conscious interference. I'd think from this state the masculine presence would just flow as well.

Now Shannon, you are the best at what you do. When I first ran through alpha, I felt like I fought with a lot of the programming. I was reluctant to actually embrace my masculine side and become an alpha male. I feel like in todays society men tend to be human punching bags for feminists. I want to get in touch with that primal, raw energy, the energy that just makes you feel dominant and connected to your own nature.

But I'm sure you have all that covered because you know exactly what an alpha male is. I guess my main point is that a guy's masculine nature should be praised because in todays society it seems like everywhere you turn it's seen as a flaw in men and constantly attempted to be trained out of them. It's almost made me feel guilty about being a man sometimes.

And sometimes I feel really egotistical for saying this but, I love the feeling of being a badass haha. I love the feeling of power and dominance. I've often wondered if this is bad. I wonder how many other guys desire to feel that way. I think part of it is due to me growing up very beta, always selling myself short, worrying if I stood out too much people would think I was a jerk. I think I read too much about the ego from buddhism and saw it as the enemy. I've come to realize a little bit of an ego does amazing things for yourself.

Gratitude
Abundance Mindset
Socializing
Being Pursued by beautiful women
Knows how to have fun everywhere he goes.
Mat, I believe that all things must be balanced. That includes males and females, and the ego versus humility. It is false ego that is the enemy... and unbalanced ego. False ego is based in insecurity and fear. A healthy, balanced, genuine ego is based in experience, self love, self reliance and maturity.
Keep 'em coming. Everybody needs to chime in on this.
64, 159, 99, 18, 36
50. Kill fear, guilt, shame, doubt, self loating
81. kill laziness
92. increased self control and willpower
160. high self esteem
163. self love, liking and appreciation
Shannon it is real hard to pick just 5, I think all of these should be included. Even if you had to do a two part program that went for a whole year, I would pay for it in a heart beat.
5. Leadership
30. charm
40. Always calm, confident and in control concerning himself his life and women he encounters.
79. playful bantering for humor
Pages: 1 2 3