Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What if I sleep using a CPAP machine?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was asked, "What if I use a CPAP machine to help me breathe at night? Will that affect the subliminals if I use them at night? Should I use headphones?"

Sleeping with a CPAP machine is noisy. But it is still possible to benefit from subliminals while using a CPAP machine. Here is how to adjust your subliminal usage to get the most benefit from them while sleeping with a CPAP machine.

First, calibrate the volume with the CPAP machine turned off. You can do this by first playing the Trickling Stream format, adjusting it to a comfortable volume, and then playing the Ocean Surf format. As long as you can still hear the lowest volume areas of the Ocean Surf format - even if faintly - from where you plan to sleep, you have the right volume for normal usage. If not, adjust the volume until you can at least hear the low volume areas of the Ocean Surf track faintly.

Next, calibrate the volume for use with the CPAP machine running by turning it on, and playing the Trickling Stream track again. Adjust it to a comfortable volume for use where you will sleep, with the CPAP machine running. This will be the correct volume for use with the CPAP machine running.

One thing you should note is that if you are going to use a CPAP with subliminals at the same time, it us best to use either the Silent/Ultrasonic format or the Trickling Stream format, and avoid using the Ocean Surf format if possible.