Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How to visualize to get the results you want.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
People visualize in different ways. And some of the information about how to visualize might cause wasted time for certain individuals. This program would be able to allow the subconscious of the person to visualize the way that's best for them to get results asap.

Oops, should've put this into the suggestions for new titles.
Moved.

This is actually a very difficult program to create because of the connection between how different mind/brain associations experience "visualization" and how they understand other things. I am not sure I can do this, but I'll give it some thought.
Its certianly worth lookin into Shannon. Yep thats a tuff task as if were. Being left handed and right brain dominant, the way I visualize can be quite different than most left brain-ers,however ALL can visualize in one way or another...this is my deal,'its not so much wheather one can visualize,as much as it is: one needs to see it AND FEEL IT and even more importantly to be able to hold that visual and especially THAT FEELING for as long as possible and to be able to do these things consistantly,on an on going basis. concentration,focus and related. The Old Chinese saying says something like this" if you can visualize it,see,feel and hold it "there" for more than 2 minutes you can manifest anything'- I know one thing the longer you can hold an image and the energy you put behind it,the greater yr chances of manifesting,realizing it,but as usual as Shannon says' its takes a LOT of energy to manifest'. whats cool is that at least these types of ideas are being entertained here.
It's also about moving the images in your head to a place where you put the images you expect to happen. Expectancy is a part of manifestation that sometimes gets overlooked. And whether the images is far away, up close, or to one side; as well as brightness and clarity all play a part in how you react to the image, and how likely you are to manifest it into reality. But people generally visualize differently, and the stuff dealing with images above can be different for each person. What I was suggesting was a program that would teach a person where in his/her mind's eye they should put the image.