Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I have been meaning to leave this feedback for quite a while, but I am a very seasoned procrastinatorSmile. And since today is my birthday, hopefully I will start to get more serious about my growth and the things necessary to accomplish that growth.

I did not keep as good a track as I would have liked, and will hopefully do better in the future, of progress, but here goes.

I would say the first 3 or 4 months were some pretty rough days. I did at one point start looking people in the eyes all the time, and never understood why a lot of people do not do that, and I mean a lot of people don't really look each other in the eyes anymore. I do not remember anyone huge change besides that, noticed that I was real tired a lot, and people could irritate me real easily, especially at work.

Stages 5 and 6 are what I remember the most, so I will say a few things about those stages. I actually noticed one day as I was walking, hey, this kind of feels good, just to walk and I felt very relaxed and in control. Same thing happened one day when I looked in the mirror, I actually did a double take and looked more closely in my eyes, and thought, wow, I look good and my eyes are kind of captivating.

I actually had a couple of days where I just woke up and felt like I could just take on the world, like nothing mattered and just very content. And those are the days that made the whole program worth while, going through the bad to get to the good, it is a necessary thing to clear out the crap.

One day after double shifting and not having taken a shower in a day and not shaven in probably 4 I went to a department store to get something and as I was checking out, the cashier was a sweet girl, kind of cute but not really my type, when she looked into my eyes I could actually feel something, and I know she felt it too because she gets this HUGE smile and starts talking to me. Now I was pretty damn tired and maybe a little out of it because of being tired, but she was pretty smooth, within 2 or 3 minutes of talking she found out where I worked, how long I worked there, I forget what else, but at one point of her asking me questions it clicked, hey she is attracted to meBig Grin.

I wish I would have gone out more but I was working a lot and am a hermit, in a lot of ways.

That level of attraction did happen a few more times, now that I think about it, but unfortunately I was kind of blown away or did not take advantage of it.

The most egregious example was when I was at a video rental place and there was this BEAUTIFUL, and I mean GORGEOUS woman, I could not think of what to say to her, but luckily enough I had sprayed some IS on my wrists and asked her what her opinion of it was, where she said she liked it but that we could do better, and then kept eye contact with me for a few seconds, but I was just intimated, I will be honest.

I did feel, the only way I can describe it is non-attachment to most women, like I did not feel that I had to be with someone or be trying to impress the ladies. I felt like I was the PRIZE. Which of course I amBig GrinTongue

Kind of a haphazard testimonial but the question I would ask someone who has gone through this is, was it worth the six months and would you do it again, and the answer from me is YES it was and YES I will do it again, so thank you Shannon.

p.s. I don't remember a lot of dreams, but I had a really kick ass one where I was on like a water body slide, but it was a rainbow slide, had a few other dreams, but that was the coolest for me, and I am not a person who remembers my dreams.
Happy birthday, SantaRich, and thanks for the feedback. Smile
(02-17-2012, 11:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Happy birthday, SantaRich, and thanks for the feedback. Smile
Thank youSmile
Nice feedback and Happy Birthday SantaRich have an awesome one dude
Thank you Woceyes.
happy belated birthday man. I hope you enjoyed it to the fullest.