Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My Journey after Alpha Male & Sex Magnet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, long time troller first time poster. Let's see, where to begin... My relationship with myself and with women has been up and down since high school. For a while I floated by with ridiculously good looks, and therefore thought I was ridiculously good with women. When the truth is, my confidence helped, but I mostly got by on my looks. Then I went through massive fast progressing hair loss and found out my entire "outer & inner game" was based on my looks, and that house of cards fell down. I went from baller to zero and my whole life imploded. Funny when you're that shallow you don't realize how important aesthetics are to YOU, when other people really don't care that much.

Since then I've had to build myself up over and over again. Long story short I chromed the dome (shaved the head completely, grew a beard) couple years ago and kept chargin forward. Some girls like it, some girls really don't, most late college age and later just don't care.

I did my first run-through with Alpha when I realized in all the relationships I was getting in I'd start tough and eventually turn into a castrated sensitive clingy jealous paranoia wreck. That was couple years ago. It did great. Then someone close to me suicided, and I lost the girl I liked and I hit rock bottom. After a couple months of drinking and partying for temporary relief I knew I had to get my life back together.

This is when I started Alpha 11 eventually Sex Magnet 11, a little over one year ago. I could tell you about my journeys, but really, the Alpha 11 was a similar experience to the firs tone, just better and faster. Had lots of sex with few different women, none of them worked out. There were up and downs, but they're the same old stuff you guys have talked about here time and time again. Sometimes I'd check in with your guys' reports just to make sure I wasn't losin my marbles. So fast forward to now. I'm making this journal about the afters of the journey.

I will start with around stage 4 of sex magnet because that's where I feel the long term effects of AM and the new effects of SM started kicking into high gear. Around this time is when girls started getting really blunt with me. I used to have to look for subtle signs for when a girl likes me. Sometimes, I still do. But girls have gotten very polar around me. Not interested? Lesbian? No problem. Next one.

I've had several girls proposition me for sex since stage 4. I've had many other girls overtly hit on me, grind on me, I've made out with well....a lot. But with the great effect of alpha male, and my personal values, I no longer count with how many girls I've had sex with or slept with. I now count by how many girls I've turned down, how many I've said no to, and how many successful dates I've been on.

The Sex Magnet literally does what it says. However with an Alpha Male base, and what I'm sure includes lots of self-worth and self-respect reinforcements in both titles, acting on those opportunities has been sheerly up to me. My personal values changed half way through this journey. I slept with quite a few during alpha and after alpha. During and after sex magnet I have slept with zero. None, and proud of it. Now for the first time ever, a girl has to earn my trust, respect, before I will do anything with her. Of course it goes both ways. A good measure has definitely been how many I've turned down, and feeling OK about it, feeling no loss of opportunity or masculinity. I've been on quite a few nice dates as well but none of them have quite sparked me in the right direction. I guess going on 26 this year, my get-laid mentality is over. Thanks to AM & SM helping my values champion over animal instinct I've made this change.

Originally since I knew this change was coming, I asked myself why bother with SM? I guess it was mostly curiosity. Same reason I used AM I guess, I've never been any sort of pushover, but I felt why not? There's plenty of other fairly alpha guys taking it to strengthen themselves. Of course at the end of the journey do I realize I was only slightly alpha compared to the potential of what was to come and I was glad I did it. So at the end of sex magnet? Lots of positive effects have come. Remember when I mentioned I used to float off good looks, had more women than I could count? Well now I'm back, don't consider myself to have particularly good looks, and have more women than I know what to do with....no longer because of looking like a ripped model but because I finally have skill, and have worked out my shit. I'm my own man now, and I've leveled the playing field with my hard work. Hard work not built on a house of cards anymore.

So I guess here's where my journal begins. I guess you could say I'm looking for a relationship but also I'm getting out there and seeing what there is from a different point of view. Of being the chased instead of the chaser. It's a very different feeling. So here I am at the beginning of something different and I'll be sharing with you some funny anecdotes and just general nonsense I go through at parties, friends, etc. Enjoy!
Welcome aboard, Keels, that's quite a story. Odd that you had sex with women during AM and stopped during SM, which is the reverse of what most of the guys are reporting, but definitely good stuff that your self respect has gone up. Smile Now that you've finished your journey, where do you suppose your journal will go from here? Are you planning to run AM/SM again?
(02-12-2012, 02:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard, Keels, that's quite a story. Odd that you had sex with women during AM and stopped during SM, which is the reverse of what most of the guys are reporting, but definitely good stuff that your self respect has gone up. Smile Now that you've finished your journey, where do you suppose your journal will go from here? Are you planning to run AM/SM again?

hmm you know I don't know! I'm not sure where to from here. I'm pretty happy where I am. I might take a look at the musician subliminals, or ones that improve focus. If life manages to kick my ass as severely as it's done before I'll have to use the AM again some day, but hopefully not. I'll probably decide over the next few weeks.

Listening to: Champagne Supernova

Well guys, I'll start my first entry. I went to my first real party since finishing the SM set on friday. I brought some friends with me, and I was in charge of the mixology for the night. For someone who really doesn't dance to modern music I'd highly recommend getting into it as it gives you something to do and you have enough excuses not to dance when a girl is trying to pull you to get down to britt spears or some shit. It's also a great way to get to talk to everyone, I'll admit I've gotten a little lazy and don't have to make much of an effort anymore this way. I used to have to learn names, do the awkward white guy dance, find dumb shit to make conversations about, but being the mixologist is gold. Everything flows, everyone loves you, and it's fun. It's like a game...do you like gin? no? rum? yes? cranberry? no? Great way to surprise people at the end when they don't know what they want.

So throughout the night, there were several girls competing for me. I made the mistake of letting one of them dominate the others by hovering around me and obstructing the others. Gotta get better at sending the hoverers off. But overall excellent results. There was one I liked especially but she left unexpectedly and only had a little time to talk to her. She had the good girl but mischievous look on her, polka dot dress, little bit of a dork. Loved it, nailed which drink to make her too and impressed her in front of her friends. Hopefully will see her again somewhere else, I was pretty bummed when she disappeared.

So of the three girls competing for me, I learned a lot, mostly from the hoverer. I'm not used to having to manage multiple girls going for my attention and trying to get me by themselves. It was also a difficult decision because they were all pretty on par with each in looks and personality, even the hoverer. The more I avoided the hoverer and the more I turned her down the harder she tried. It looks like I'll have to make a decision earlier about these types yes or no or they'll screw things up with the others. If I had shut her down hard in the beginning I could have managed the others much better. But then that leaves me with 2 I guess and despite the overing I did like them all about the same.....decisions!

So as the night progressed on and the hoverer became more agressive the others shied away and I was getting pretty drunk and pretty tired. Since my goal is no longer to get laid these days, I eventually said fuck it, made out with her, but not in front of the others incase I see them again, got her number, said I'd take her on a date and left. I'm not sure she's dating quality. It's always a gamble with people at parties. But I'm trying to give more girls a chance, I'm so picky these days if I didn't I don't think I'd ever go out. She clearly wanted me to sleep with her. Most likely sex. But sex is just no longer a personal goal for me. Now that I can pretty much have it, anytime a phone call away, I don't really care. I don't need an STD (it's a miracle I don't have one at this point), I don't need to hurt someone or get attached to someone who's otherwise not compatible...or we're drunk...the list goes on. Just not worth it!
Very interesting journal.

This forum most definitely needs users who tracks for how long the results lasts without having to go through the program again. My ultimate goal is to maintain the results (if I get any), without having to depend on these subs and I'm sure many feels the same way. So, really cool journal Wink
I'm doing what I can to make the results permanent, GK. It's just taking some time to see how that works out.
(02-13-2012, 11:32 AM)The GK Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting journal.

This forum most definitely needs users who tracks for how long the results lasts without having to go through the program again. My ultimate goal is to maintain the results (if I get any), without having to depend on these subs and I'm sure many feels the same way. So, really cool journal Wink

Thx man!

I decided on what to do next, and discussing it with Shannon. I'm continuing that journey in a different journal though:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-KeelS-...n=lastpost

But, I'll see about keeping this updated when I can.

I had a valentines date last night, but overall fairly uneventful, at least for me. She's texting me today, she really wants me, and while she's attractive I'm just not feeling it. Same as the last 7 dates. I haven't completely flatlined because there are still two girls I know of I'm attracted to, but they aren't/won't be options for a couple years (they are moving out of country for a while so I'm maintaining friendship till they are an option again). I'm mixologist for a party in a couple weeks, so I might not post much till then. Besides parties I'm not on the prowl much. I get out enough but I don't like to piss where I eat. Or whatever that expression is. I know some of the guys here like to talk about all the looks they get, the DIHL, etc but I guess I can't maintain THAT intricate of a journal lol. That stuff does happen every day I guess I just don't consider it eventful anymore.
By the way, I think I have figured out why your response seems to have been the reverse of what is the goal of the program. The program provides several layers of protections for men, including protection against STDs, being used, manipulated, controlled, taken advantage of or treated poorly by women concerning sex, and being tricked into pregnancy. Could it be that the available females are all falling before the protections?
(02-16-2012, 04:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, I think I have figured out why your response seems to have been the reverse of what is the goal of the program. The program provides several layers of protections for men, including protection against STDs, being used, manipulated, controlled, taken advantage of or treated poorly by women concerning sex, and being tricked into pregnancy. Could it be that the available females are all falling before the protections?

I can't sense that any of them are in any way trying to manipulate, control, or take advantage of me. I'm pretty good at picking up on that kind of thing. If they have an STD, I wouldn't know. I think it's more an effect of the alpha male sinking in and aligning itself with my values which changed. I don't see them as equals, and I would see it as using them since I'm turning out to not be genuinely interested in them. The lack of genuine interest, seems to me to be because I see them as boring (at least to me), uninteresting, have achieved little, and don't have much direction. They're cute, physically attractive, but empty. I've been with a lot of women that have tricked, manipulated, controlled me in the past and I can pick up on the warning signs. I've avoided even going on a date with any of the women that have exhibited any of these warning signs, so I really don't think that's it.
Well that's a good thing then. You simply need more mature, capable and experienced women to consider then.
See if this is what you had in mind for the accountability thing.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Propos...subliminal
(02-12-2012, 01:29 PM)KeelS Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone, long time troller first time poster. Let's see, where to begin... My relationship with myself and with women has been up and down since high school. For a while I floated by with ridiculously good looks, and therefore thought I was ridiculously good with women. When the truth is, my confidence helped, but I mostly got by on my looks. Then I went through massive fast progressing hair loss and found out my entire "outer & inner game" was based on my looks, and that house of cards fell down. I went from baller to zero and my whole life imploded. Funny when you're that shallow you don't realize how important aesthetics are to YOU, when other people really don't care that much.

Since then I've had to build myself up over and over again. Long story short I chromed the dome (shaved the head completely, grew a beard) couple years ago and kept chargin forward. Some girls like it, some girls really don't, most late college age and later just don't care.

I did my first run-through with Alpha when I realized in all the relationships I was getting in I'd start tough and eventually turn into a castrated sensitive clingy jealous paranoia wreck. That was couple years ago. It did great. Then someone close to me suicided, and I lost the girl I liked and I hit rock bottom. After a couple months of drinking and partying for temporary relief I knew I had to get my life back together.

This is when I started Alpha 11 eventually Sex Magnet 11, a little over one year ago. I could tell you about my journeys, but really, the Alpha 11 was a similar experience to the firs tone, just better and faster. Had lots of sex with few different women, none of them worked out. There were up and downs, but they're the same old stuff you guys have talked about here time and time again. Sometimes I'd check in with your guys' reports just to make sure I wasn't losin my marbles. So fast forward to now. I'm making this journal about the afters of the journey.

I will start with around stage 4 of sex magnet because that's where I feel the long term effects of AM and the new effects of SM started kicking into high gear. Around this time is when girls started getting really blunt with me. I used to have to look for subtle signs for when a girl likes me. Sometimes, I still do. But girls have gotten very polar around me. Not interested? Lesbian? No problem. Next one.

I've had several girls proposition me for sex since stage 4. I've had many other girls overtly hit on me, grind on me, I've made out with well....a lot. But with the great effect of alpha male, and my personal values, I no longer count with how many girls I've had sex with or slept with. I now count by how many girls I've turned down, how many I've said no to, and how many successful dates I've been on.

The Sex Magnet literally does what it says. However with an Alpha Male base, and what I'm sure includes lots of self-worth and self-respect reinforcements in both titles, acting on those opportunities has been sheerly up to me. My personal values changed half way through this journey. I slept with quite a few during alpha and after alpha. During and after sex magnet I have slept with zero. None, and proud of it. Now for the first time ever, a girl has to earn my trust, respect, before I will do anything with her. Of course it goes both ways. A good measure has definitely been how many I've turned down, and feeling OK about it, feeling no loss of opportunity or masculinity. I've been on quite a few nice dates as well but none of them have quite sparked me in the right direction. I guess going on 26 this year, my get-laid mentality is over. Thanks to AM & SM helping my values champion over animal instinct I've made this change.

Originally since I knew this change was coming, I asked myself why bother with SM? I guess it was mostly curiosity. Same reason I used AM I guess, I've never been any sort of pushover, but I felt why not? There's plenty of other fairly alpha guys taking it to strengthen themselves. Of course at the end of the journey do I realize I was only slightly alpha compared to the potential of what was to come and I was glad I did it. So at the end of sex magnet? Lots of positive effects have come. Remember when I mentioned I used to float off good looks, had more women than I could count? Well now I'm back, don't consider myself to have particularly good looks, and have more women than I know what to do with....no longer because of looking like a ripped model but because I finally have skill, and have worked out my shit. I'm my own man now, and I've leveled the playing field with my hard work. Hard work not built on a house of cards anymore.

So I guess here's where my journal begins. I guess you could say I'm looking for a relationship but also I'm getting out there and seeing what there is from a different point of view. Of being the chased instead of the chaser. It's a very different feeling. So here I am at the beginning of something different and I'll be sharing with you some funny anecdotes and just general nonsense I go through at parties, friends, etc. Enjoy!

Sounds like sex magnet taught you that you're gay. Not that it's wrong, but you're definitely gay 100% no question about it. 26 and you don't want sex? LMAO!! Even Hugh Hefner still gets the tail and he's 88 lol. You think less of a girl if she will sleep with you on the first date, that's funny you'd rather be the guy that wines and dines her that finally gets sex as a reward that she doesn't even really want to give while she goes out and has sex with other guys behind your back that she just met because they make her want to have sex. I really don't think the program made you not want sex I think either you're in the closet, or you can't get the pooty and you're making up excuses like you don't want it to try to feel better about it. I got a friend like that, go out to the bar/club with him and we leave and he's like "I could have had any girl in there, I just didn't want any of them." It's like, right, you just wanted to stand there with a drink in your hand not talking to anyone and then go home and jack yourself to sleep, sure. Whatever makes you feel better.
I have to laugh at your post, Justin. You're so wrong I could not begin to explain it. I happen to have met Keels in person on a few occasions, and I know the man is anything but gay. He's actually one of the strongest, most sexual-preference-confident heterosexuals I have ever met, in addition to being good enough with women to pull just about anyone he wants. He is a transcendent alpha. Perhaps that's why you don't get it.

What your post reveals about you is that you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
(01-13-2015, 09:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I have to laugh at your post, Justin. You're so wrong I could not begin to explain it. I happen to have met Keels in person on a few occasions, and I know the man is anything but gay. He's actually one of the strongest, most sexual-preference-confident heterosexuals I have ever met, in addition to being good enough with women to pull just about anyone he wants. He is a transcendent alpha. Perhaps that's why you don't get it.

What your post reveals about you is that you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Quick! Apply cold water to the burned area!

Great post Shannon. LOL!
Well before Shannon posted I was just going to say: Resurrecting a dead thread? Trying to get a higher post count.

Nothing wrong with being a very picky guy. I think that says that if he cant find a woman that meets his standards then the truth about 90% of men are betas and the rest are some form of alpha (the kind that is picky) must apply to women too... in the sense that women these days are just as fked up as men are and you have to go through alot of them to find one worth of your sex, attention, and attraction.