Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about Becoming Irresistible subliminal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Is there a copy of the script somewhere so we know what the subliminals actually are? Also is this better or around the same as the mlf da babe program?

And is there a recommended number of listens per day? I'm aiming for three.

Thanks!
I can put the script up, but it's going to take me some time to get to that.

It is apparent that you have not read the rules. Please read, specifically #2 and #3. http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-The-Rules

Finally, you should be using the program for 8 to 12 hours per day for optimal results. "Three listens" is about an hour and a half, and is woefully inadequate for getting the most out of the program.

Tigurinn

Sorry, but what products are mlf da babe and ka ?
(02-06-2012, 10:30 PM)ohmygee Wrote: [ -> ]I will tell u first hand I've used MLF da babe and had NO RESULTS (and even stack it with KA), the quality isnt that great imo for what you pay. You would get the same results if not better just visualizing everyday with a theta brain entertainment track.

Personally from what I've read with users journals (and my personal experience with AM) going from AM > SM blows MLF da babe out of the water (and any hypnosis for that matter, I've used quite a few before encountering sub-talk). Its really a shame I didnt believe in going into the AM set when I first found out about, and I was really against it. But I guess its best to test the waters with a cheaper track then once you like it go for AM.

I know rule #3 says not to bash, so I dont want to get things confused here, I'm just telling the truth. I know spending a year going from AM > SM seems really daunting (and it is, at first). But the results you'll gain as a emotionally healthier individual alone are well worth it.

Those rules are in place because we don't want this forum to become advertising for competitors. Makes sense, right? Smile And any exposure is good exposure, from an advertising point of view. Good or bad reviews, they'll make people curious and go find them, buy them, try them. The result is that we're effectively advertising for the competition - and for free, at that. From a business point of view, that's just ridiculous for us to do, especially considering, as you state, that generally, the competition isn't even close to us.

You might think that would mean I didn't mind, but part of what I am trying to do is raise the bar in the field of subliminals, and show the difference between subliminals made by people who think they know what they're doing... and don't... and those made by people who actually know what they're doing.

Remember, the average person isn't very knowledgeable about brain/mind stuff and subliminals will be a complete mystery for them. They don't know good from bad in the beginning, so you get people buying stuff from competitors of mine who are so bad at what they do that I'd laugh if it wasn't genuinely upsetting to me, and they think... "Hey, this works! This is good stuff!" not realizing that it's actually dangerous poorly made crap.

I am not saying there are not producers of subliminals besides me who make good, worthwhile, quality products - there are - but there are also people out there who couldn't figure out what the facts are if you beat them with it, who THINK they know what they're doing, who are doing the entire industry a major disservice with their laziness and attitude of "I spent 15 minutes reading online, and I can copy someone else's scripts to make them, so that's enough."

I'll say it again... Knowing hypnosis, NLP, etc. do not teach you how to script for a subliminal. And just because you can see my scripts doesn't mean you know how to write your own. You also don't have access to the metascripts I use, so the results you get from just copying my core scripts will not be the same as what you get from a program I created.

Anyway, back on point... that's why we have those rules. I don't want to be advertising for my competitors when most of them are not as good in terms of quality and results, and I don't want to make things worse in the field of subliminals. I want to make them better. Please remove all references to competitors and their products from your posts, or we'll have to remove the thread.