Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Best Earbuds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just some information for everyone...

I've used many kinds of both earbuds and headphones. I'm talking Bose (earbuds and quietcomfort 2 and 3), Klipsch, Beats by Dr. Dre(original), Skullcandy, and Sennheisers.

I can tell you that the absolute #1 best pair of earbuds/headphones I have ever used for sound quality are the Sennheiser OCX880 s. They typically run about $60, but make sure you get it from a reputable store because there have been many counterfeit ones put up on ebay. These are over the ear, which I like for working out and sleeping.

Now if you don't like over the ear and prefer regular ear buds. Or, if you are a fan of cheaper headphones $35-40, the #2 best are Sennheiser CX475 s. They come with three different fit pieces anyways so you can adjust. (If you have small ears, CX485 are the same but for small ears).

Also, BEST VALUE would be that Newegg is running a $20 with free shipping sale on the Sennheiser CX475 until 2/6. Make sure to enter the coupon code on the top of the page (EMCNJGJ59).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6826106573

I can confidently say that you will not find a better pair of headphones ANYWHERE NEAR $20 period.

By the way I am not trying to sell these or gain anything off them. I just saw them on slickdeals.net, ordered a pair with 2day shipping from shoprunner, and was blown away. I've cycled through pretty much every sub-$100 earbud due to breaking them all the time working out lol.
Sennheiser are a really good cheap brand. I got me a pair of CX300II for dirt cheap of Ebay in the UK. They are really good at every thing I play on them Subs, Brainentertainment and Music. Got some really nice base to them when playing music and got a frequency response of 21k Wink