Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Need advice on business and money subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Shannon

I'm a new user and I need advice on which subs I should get for my first time?

My primary area of interest is to make some money as soon as possible, and help to reverse the state of my 'dying' and almost-bankrupt small enterprise to become 'healthy' and prosperous business.

There are many subs that I'm interested in, but since you said the best and fastest result comes from only using one at a time, which one would you suggest is most suitable for my current situation?
The best option in this case is to use the following subliminals, together.

Ultra Success (3G version)
Become A Successful Entrepreneur

Run those two together for 6 to 12 months straight, and see what happens. This business... what you see here... was founded based on my using those two for 8 months straight.

You may have a faster turn around time. Ultra Success is pretty quick. BASE is pretty powerful, and takes some time to manifest everything, but it will produce noticeable results in the short term also.

In the next year or so, I'll be creating a multi-stage program designed to take BASE to the next level, along with Think Like A Millionaire and Become A Multi-Millionaire. For now, based on what you said, I think those two are what you need most.
Thank you for the reply Shannon.

That new and improved version sounds like it's going to be amazing, I look forward for that masterpiece to be released, meanwhile I'll follow your advice of using 'Ultra Success' and 'Become a Successful Entrepreneur' combo for the next 12 months.

Could you please clarify some things:

1. Why Ultra-Success 3G and not Ultra-Success 4G?

2. I have downloaded and started using the 'Absolute Self Confidence' subs for the last couple of days, my question is will this sub be useful to me now?
and whether I should run it at least for 32 days before I stop?
or should I just stop straightaway and move on directly to US/BASE combo?

3. From what I learned on how to combine 2 subs together is to run them for 8 hours each back-to-back, so for example when I go to sleep I put on 8 hours of BASE, then when I wake up I run Ultra-Success for another 8 hours straight, or vice versa, and do this everyday for 12 months, is this correct?

4. Which one should I prioritize to be used during night sleep, and which one should I use during daytime?
This concerns me because I'm pretty sure that the one used during daytime will be kind of hard to get a proper full 8 hours straight of exposure. The nature of my business requires me to get out and meet a lot of people everyday, I'm pretty mobile, hardly stay in one place for too long unless for night sleep, so it will be kinda hard to bring speakers all around town, and it would be impolite if I talk to potential client and business partners with earphones on (wouldn't want them to think I'm crazy) LOL.. Big Grin
(02-03-2012, 02:13 AM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the reply Shannon.

That new and improved version sounds like it's going to be amazing, I look forward for that masterpiece to be released, meanwhile I'll follow your advice of using 'Ultra Success' and 'Become a Successful Entrepreneur' combo for the next 12 months.

Could you please clarify some things:

2. I have downloaded and started using the 'Absolute Self Confidence' subs for the last couple of days, my question is will this sub be useful to me now?

3. From what I learned on how to combine 2 subs together is to run them for 8 hours each back-to-back, so for example when I go to sleep I put on 8 hours of BASE, then when I wake up I run Ultra-Success for another 8 hours straight, or vice versa, and do this everyday for 12 months, is this correct?

4. Which one should I prioritize to be used during night sleep, and which one should I use during daytime?
This concerns me because I'm pretty sure that the one used during daytime will be kind of hard to get a proper full 8 hours straight of exposure. The nature of my business requires me to get out and meet a lot of people everyday, I'm pretty mobile, hardly stay in one place for too long unless for night sleep, so it will be kinda hard to bring speakers all around town, and it would be impolite if I talk to potential client and business partners with earphones on (wouldn't want them to think I'm crazy) LOL.. Big Grin

I'll chime in on question 1 and 2 since I'm currently using Ultra-Success.

For question #1, Ultra-Success 3G is JUST a type B, which means you can use it with just about anything and still see good results. It essentially, allows for more flexibility. Ultra-Success 4G is more powerful than the 3G version however it uses active manifestation and this limits what you can combine with it.

Question #2: Absolute Self-Confidence is a godsend. I'm currently using it with Ultra-Success 4G and I am enjoying the results. Ultra-Success allows you to be able to "sense" opportunity and ASC will give you the confidence to actually act upon those opportunities. I'm sure you can see how this would benefit in your business Wink. However if Shannon advises to use BASE and Ultra-Success, then I'd follow his advice.

Hope I helped you out.

Quote:Thank you for the reply Shannon.

You are quite welcome. Smile

Quote:That new and improved version sounds like it's going to be amazing, I look forward for that masterpiece to be released, meanwhile I'll follow your advice of using 'Ultra Success' and 'Become a Successful Entrepreneur' combo for the next 12 months.

Can't go wrong with that. I actually met Andrew and another business associate through using BASE, which has allowed me to do many things I couldn't have done otherwise, and I "only" used it for 8 months.

Quote:Could you please clarify some things:

K-Train's answer is good for these. You can't hurt anything using ASC for 32 days if you're going to use the others for 12 months. Since you'll be running BASE and US for so long, you could also all three at once. Just drop ASC after the 32 days, if you do.

Quote:3. From what I learned on how to combine 2 subs together is to run them for 8 hours each back-to-back, so for example when I go to sleep I put on 8 hours of BASE, then when I wake up I run Ultra-Success for another 8 hours straight, or vice versa, and do this everyday for 12 months, is this correct?

When you're doing BASE and US, yes. If you do all three for a month, do 6 hours of each. That'll give you some down time every day for processing. Then when you drop ASC, you can do 8 hours of each for BASE and US.

Quote:4. Which one should I prioritize to be used during night sleep, and which one should I use during daytime?

In this case, switch it up once a week. If you have to choose one or the other though, BASE at night, it's the more important of the two.
Awesome! Thank you to K-Train and Shannon for the clarification! Big Grin

ASC sounds like it can be really great to be used as the foundation, I'll definitely give it ago of it standalone for at least 32 days, then move on to US/BASE combo, starting with BASE at night for 8 hours and US at daytime for 8 hours (as much as possible), then switch them around every week.
Shannon I have some more questions to add,

I forgot in which thread, but I once read, that you mentioned we need to take a break after a certain duration of exposure, I think it was like stopping for 32 days after 90 days of straight exposure, or something like that to prevent the brain/mind from acclimatising and stop responding to the sub? Could you elaborate on this?

What type of of sub is 'Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur 3G'? Is it a manifestation subs (type D)? Are there any break required if I plan to use it for 12 months straight?

What about Ultra Success 3G, do I need to 'cycle' it ON and OFF as well if I plan to use it as long as BASE?

Quote:Shannon I have some more questions to add,

I forgot in which thread, but I once read, that you mentioned we need to take a break after a certain duration of exposure, I think it was like stopping for 32 days after 90 days of straight exposure, or something like that to prevent the brain/mind from acclimatising and stop responding to the sub? Could you elaborate on this?

Over time, it will happen for some people that they will become so accustomed to hearing the same script that it may stop having the same level of impact that it once did. Unless the subconscious mind begins resisting it as a result (which I have only ever seen happen once), this effect will be reasonably slight, but it can be punched up again by taking some time off and allowing the brain/mind to fully process the impact of all those repetitions and develop a slightly different thought process. Newer technology programs, however, use countermeasures to defeat this effect, so it's irrelevant with 4G materials.

Older technology can be helped by it, but for a very long term program usage such as BASE, you don't want to take a break because it is a Type D hybrid, meaning it is using manifestation techniques, which benefit most from continuous usage.

Quote:What type of of sub is 'Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur 3G'? Is it a manifestation subs (type D)? Are there any break required if I plan to use it for 12 months straight?

BASE 3G is a Type B/D Hybrid. You do not want to take a break, even using it for 12 months straight.

Quote:What about Ultra Success 3G, do I need to 'cycle' it ON and OFF as well if I plan to use it as long as BASE?

Ultra Success is a "light" subliminal, meaning that it tends to be self supportive in ways other programs are not. US tends to enhance the effects of other programs, including itself. Breaks are not required or recommended for this program. However, if you do want to take a break, the best thing to do is use it on three weeks, off one.
Cool! Thanks!

Tigurinn

(02-05-2012, 11:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Ultra Success is a "light" subliminal, meaning that it tends to be self supportive in ways other programs are not. US tends to enhance the effects of other programs, including itself.

Am I correct in my understanding that Luck Magnifier is like that as well?
(02-06-2012, 04:02 AM)Tigurinn Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2012, 11:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Ultra Success is a "light" subliminal, meaning that it tends to be self supportive in ways other programs are not. US tends to enhance the effects of other programs, including itself.

Am I correct in my understanding that Luck Magnifier is like that as well?

Luck Magnifier has that property to a small degree, but is not classifiable as "light" because the result is not self supporting, but more outwardly supporting.
Shannon

Based on my understanding rest time on daily basis is required (6-8 hours minimum according to you), but in other threads and pdf file you also mentioned that looping for 24/7 makes the best overall result.
This got me confuse a little, 24 hours 7 days a week of looping means no rest at all, is this really ok? What do you mean by 24/7 looping exactly?
(02-08-2012, 11:09 PM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon

Based on my understanding rest time on daily basis is required (6-8 hours minimum according to you), but in other threads and pdf file you also mentioned that looping for 24/7 makes the best overall result.
This got me confuse a little, 24 hours 7 days a week of looping means no rest at all, is this really ok? What do you mean by 24/7 looping exactly?

You are referring to older sources, which were in play before two things took place.

1. To the best of my knowledge at the time, it was true, and
  2. It referred to 3rd Generation products.

Now that we have 4th Generation products, and they are so much more powerful, it's become obvious that you need time to assimilate these things and rest your mind. It's true of 3G stuff, too; using it too much per day will actually slow down progress. This is just an example of the results of continuing research.
Ah I see! So with the latest findings, the 24/7 looping is now declared an obsolete method, and the best way to use these subs is at least having 8 hours total rest on daily basis.

Thanks for clearing that up!

I'm currently on Day 12 of ASC 4G running it standalone (8 hours/night), since the start of second week (Day 7 or 8) I've been having really vivid/weird dreams every single day until now, and I wake up really tired every morning, I believe this is a sign that the sub is having some effect on my mind, but I haven't felt any increase in confidence level yet, so I'll definitely keep going on using it, since it is too early to conclude anything.
Pages: 1 2