Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overdoing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Shannon,

I need your opinion about the way I use the subs. Just want to let you know what I'm doing. Ok, I have purchased a number of tittles but due to the restrictions I only use the following.

1.Become Irresistible
2.Develop an Aura of sexiness

-those two programs I play on a separate speaker all night/every night

3. AlphaMale
4. Attract your perfect friends with benefits

-again these two I play on a separate speaker all night/every night.

On the other hand. Every morning the moment I open my eyes I play the following- Ultrasuccess and MUWAS. Why? Ok, from my experience whenever I play those 2 subs in the morning 30mins each. I seem to get the drive to accomplish a lot of things and there are a lot of pretty funny coincidences that happens through out the day especially Business-wise. That's why I like it. I play Ultrasuccess and MUWAS while I'm having breakfast and getting ready to face the day.

By the way, I have a lot of dreams lately and they are very vivid. As in very clear to the point that I get to remember my whole dream when I wake up.

Now, my question is... Am I overdoing it? or am I doing just fine.
You are pushing the limits of what my research has allowed me to feel comfortable advising that you use per day. I can tell you that the fewer you use at a time the more focused your subconscious can be on achieving the goals you set forth for it. Not only that, but you should never ever play my subliminals two or more simultaneously, because there is a limit to what even your subconscious mind can assimilate and decode. That means that the more programs you use a night the less time each has to get exposed to your subconscious mind. Some of the titles you're using are seriously heavy hitters which require a LOT of exposure (specifically the alpha track and any attraction program). So on the one hand, I would say you're pushing it because you have so much you're trying to do at once, and it would give me some cause for concern just knowing you are using the alpha set with an attraction program.

On the other hand, I'd say that you appear to be very responsive to the programs if you are able to play those two for 30 minutes in the morning and get such obvious and positive benefits while also using the other four. So I really can't say how much the end result balances out for you. But...

1. Each program needs to get enough exposure time for you to be able to get the maximum benefits.
  2. You should never try to "double up" and use more than one of my subliminals simultaneously.
  3. The more "heavy hitting" a program is the more time it needs to get results.
  4. The more heavy hitting a title is, or the more massive the change it is trying to make, the more fous it requires in order to work in a reasonable amount of time.

So basically, if I were you, I would choose one or the other, but not use both the alpha set (heavy hitter) and the attraction program (massive energy/focus demands). Aside from that, you should be good.

As for your dreams, I have noticed a lot that subliminals seem to affect the users' dreams. This is usually one of the quickest and one of the most obvious ways to know they're having an effect.
I see. I'll be following your advice. I don't know if I'm that responsive but I could obviously see/feel the effect.

For example, on the first 2 days of me playing the subs of Attract your friend with benefits, I kept having this dream about a girl who I don't know, the funny thing about it is that I remembered the image of that girl and the next day I was driving on my way back home and out of the blue I saw the girl that was in my dream and I was just smiling and saying to myself "is this real?"

I don't know if the reason for that was the subs but I swear that I've never had a dream so vivid to the point that I could remember it clearly since I've started using the subs.

With regards to Ultrasuccess, I actually don't know if that is just a placebo effect but, I get to accomplish a lot lately with the use of that. It seems that I get to focused my mind with the task at hand w/c most of the time(before I've used the subs) I procrastinate a lot. So far, I love the change thats happening right now.
If you are having responses that vivid, then perhaps you should continue using them all. We can call it an experiment. Who knows, you may just show me a thing or two. Smile Not everyone responds the same, and my research isn't funded to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars, so I try to be conservative with advice to ensure success, but if you are getting demonstrable effects, why not push the envelope and see what happens?

As for the placebo effect, I think a lot more is being made of it than is really reasonable. Placebo effect comes from the expectation that something will do something specific, and while it is something I have seen happen with regards to subliminals, it isn't something I see very often regarding my own because most people who use them are skeptical. They don't expect it to work; they're merely curious. Or, sometimes, they're actually expecting it to fail, or even antagonistic in their response to the idea that subliminals can work.

Honestly, I have seen more cases of placebo effect from people trying to resist the program out of belief that it would not/could not/should not work than I have had people see results because of placebo effect. And that is to say, in all the years I have been doing this, and all the reports I have had from people, I think I have seen two or three that I was reasonably sure were negative placebo effect (failure based on refusal to accept that subliminals could possibly work) and a couple more that struck me as being placebo effect from belief that they would work. Usually, placebo effect manifests in a too-rapid response (or at least, that was true back when I started; since my research into how to get results has advanced so far, I see people getting ridiculously fast results on a fairly regular basis now) or a response in which effects are experienced that simply cannot be explained by anything in the script or any stretch of the imagination for how it could have been taken in a way that would have produced the effect.

In a lot of cases, I see people getting results that I know can't be placebo effect because A) I only publish partial scripts, and B) they report specific results that are not revealed in the published scripts or descriptions, but are present in the script. I have also occasionally seen people fail to get results that are in the script sometimes while achieving other effects that are also present in the script. That's when you have resistance to specific statements.

My research isn't based on flawlessly double blind irrefutable clinical trials (yet) but when I am able to afford it it will be. I have no qualms about performing such research (which I estimate will cost at a bare minimum $50,000 per trial) because I am confident that I know what the results will be. As long as the trials and experiments are well designed, I believe they will conform to my research so far because I have performed a large number of experiments that taken as a whole, tell me these do in fact work as intended. I wouldn't have started selling them without that assurance. I also don't believe we as a company could have a hope of survival opening a public forum, if they didn't work. And in large part, I wanted to open this forum so that I could and would get more feedback, so that I could answer the nagging question, "What if people just aren't reporting their experiences enough?"

I have done (small sample) experiments in which a person is made aware that they may or may not be subject to subliminal audio, but not told what titles were options for exposing them to. I then observed them and their body language with and without the subliminal playing at random times and intervals, with and without telling them there was a subliminal playing. The results were very interesting and strongly suggestive of the fact that subliminals not only work, but work very differently than placebo effects usually manifest. I need to do them again in a controlled scientifically valid setup though, double blind, carefully planned, etc. which will be very difficult given some of the specific requirements of such a study. That's why I expect to spend $50,000 to around $250,000 on clinical trials, and perhaps even more, when I have the funding.

Now why on earth would I plan to spend that kind of money on something I wasn't confident in?
(04-29-2010, 12:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you are having responses that vivid, then perhaps you should continue using them all. We can call it an experiment. Who knows, you may just show me a thing or two. Smile Not everyone responds the same, and my research isn't funded to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars, so I try to be conservative with advice to ensure success, but if you are getting demonstrable effects, why not push the envelope and see what happens?

Noted. Although, If for some reason I feel something that's a little off, I'll re-think my whole plan. Smile

With regards to the placebo. If ever, the change that I'm feeling right now is a placebo effect I'm so liking it who doesn't love being unaffected by the negativity around us right? Right now.. So far, so good. Wink
I have seen enough and done enough with these subliminals to conclude one thing. People will surprise you and so will the results, when you push the boundaries and see what happens. So perhaps it's a placebo effect, but... I doubt it.

I'm inspired to release a test suite of subliminals and see what happens for experimental purposes...
Maybe we could attest the results I'm having because, I've always believed in the power of the subconscious. And I do meditate religiously. When I was in highschool I learned to visualized and later tried to write a goal that I want and placed it near my bed. I never believed it back then. Since I've got nothing to lose and everything to gain I tried it out just for the experience. There was a time I was losing hope because, it seems like everything was not according to plan but nevertheless I continued on affirming and looking at my goal every single day. I forgot about it and then after a couple of years the business that I was posted in my bedside materialized. From then on I was converted.

The thing that I love about the programs you have is because, of the technology that you use. The acceleration progress is phenomenal especially in behavioral modifications. I remember when I was affirming to be more confident and persuasive it really took some time and effort on my part. Now, with your programs it doesn't work that way. I don't know how you build them but the results seems to pop out from nowhere or in other words, effortless and it doesn't require that much effort on the individual since all we have to do is to press play and put it on repeat.

Also why is that every night I use the masked subs and when I wake up I feel a slight headache. Its not painful or anything. The headache I feel is like the feeling of getting drunk the night before BUT it only lasts for a couple of minutes. Maybe the subs is marinating the whole night in my head? hehe...Big Grin

On the other hand. Since, I do meditate a lot I could observe a sudden shift in the way I concentrate. I mean I could easily focus on what I am doing in a very relaxed manner. Maybe a good side effect?

I've decided to play the US and MUWAS on top of the other programs every morning for 1hour because of the following reasons. I just want to maintain the success and wealth I'm experiencing right now. And In my opinion 1hour of exposing my mind to those subs just for "maintenance" is just okay. I'm not really expecting phenomenal results since I'm only playing it for 1hour in the morning. Unlike the other subs w/c i expose my mind the whole time of non-stop playing.

And what is the suite of subliminals?
The headache suggests to me that you might be playing an ultrasonic program somewhat louder than is appropriate. If you're not using an ultrasonic, I can't say I ever heard of anyone experiencing headaches from using my programs. Mental exhaustion, on occasion... they really give the brain/mind a workout! But never a headache that wasn't caused by too high a volume on an ultrasonic subliminal.

One of the goals was originally for me to understand how I was able to make things happen according to my desires in my life. I created one of the first programs to help me test my theory. I was able to "manifest" all sorts of amazing things into my life (one time I tried to be too ridiculously specific with rare qualities, and asked for a 22 year old freckly naturally redheaded virgin with full lips, medium sized breasts and inverted nipples, blue eyes, full lips and romantic compatibility with me. One in a billion, perhaps? I thought for sure it was impossible. Within 4 weeks, I met her), but I wasn't exactly sure how it was happening.

The suite is an idea I had... maybe just two... designed for testing in a way that is simple, but exposes placebo effect.
(04-29-2010, 01:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]One of the goals was originally for me to understand how I was able to make things happen according to my desires in my life. I created one of the first programs to help me test my theory. I was able to "manifest" all sorts of amazing things into my life (one time I tried to be too ridiculously specific with rare qualities, and asked for a 22 year old freckly naturally redheaded virgin with full lips, medium sized breasts and inverted nipples, blue eyes, full lips and romantic compatibility with me. One in a billion, perhaps? I thought for sure it was impossible. Within 4 weeks, I met her), but I wasn't exactly sure how it was happening.

Do you still have that sub? I would buy a copy and try it out after I'm done with the money subs.
The subliminal I used for my first experiment was what became the Attract Your Perfect Lover program. The redhead I mention in my post was actually not "acquired" using a subliminal; she was brought into my life using a combination of visualization and energy manipulation techniques. That's active manipulation of energy, and it usually shows results for me in about 2 weeks. The subliminals rely on passive methods, which take a lot longer.
I see.
Sorry if there was any confusion; I may not have been as clear in what I said as I intended.
(04-30-2010, 10:54 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The subliminal I used for my first experiment was what became the Attract Your Perfect Lover program. The redhead I mention in my post was actually not "acquired" using a subliminal; she was brought into my life using a combination of visualization and energy manipulation techniques. That's active manipulation of energy, and it usually shows results for me in about 2 weeks. The subliminals rely on passive methods, which take a lot longer.

Hey Shannon, can you be a bit more clear about the energy manipulation techniques?

These sound quite interesting.
On the topic of overdoing the listening to subliminal audios, I'd like some advice Shannon. I'm currently listening to the following subliminals:

Nightly:
Become Irresistable Attractive to Beautiful Women (sometimes I alternate with the sexual version)
Develop an Aura of Sexiness
Ultra Success

Daily:

Visual Subliminals on a morning

=========

At first I was greedy and listened to 5 subliminal audios nightly, but the resulting overwhelm during the day was too much.

I'm new to this forum, and would like to be pointed to the section explaining the best combination of subliminal audios.

---------

Also, Shannon, can you please explain what you meant by the attraction programs can be intense, and shouldn't be used in conjunction with manifestation subliminal audios?

Pages: 1 2