Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Looking To Get Laid In The Nightlife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,

I love the nightlife and go clubbing 2-3 times per week.

I'm looking for the best product to get me laid more often when I go out.

I just want to have fun , sleep around and have a lot of one night stands/hookups with girls I meet when I go clubbing.

I have been told the best 2 programs for my goals are X4a-1511 or DMSI

I'm strongly leaning towards x4a-1511

I just want something simple that I can listen to before going clubbing that will give me a better chance of taking a girl home and x4a seems like the best option for that.

I'm looking for something that will show benefits quickly and I'm not willing to wait weeks or months for results and it seems that's how long it would take with DMSI

i plan to start a journal and post update every weekend on how my night outs went

do you guys agree that I should go with x4a given what I'm trying to accomplish?

thank you.
I think DMSI might be better for that purpose. On X4A, you need to be in close proximity on a more frequent basis. In a nightclub, you’re only close to someone for that one night.
(03-05-2024, 04:29 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]I think DMSI might be better for that purpose. On X4A, you need to be in close proximity on a more frequent basis. In a nightclub, you’re only close to someone for that one night.

yes I definitely need something that works the first/only time I meet the girl.

i did not know that x4a required multiple exposures to work optimally; has this been confirmed by the creator? I did not see this mentioned on the sales page.

DMSI looks like  a good option as well but it seems to make that I would need weeks or eve months to work properly and I'm simply not willing to wait that long; i need something that can at least show some benefits the first weekend I use it.

I've also been considering sex drive maximizer since that seems to give fast results and having a unusually high sex drive should be very helpful for getting laid in the nightlife.
(03-05-2024, 09:42 AM)realrandom2024 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2024, 04:29 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]I think DMSI might be better for that purpose. On X4A, you need to be in close proximity on a more frequent basis. In a nightclub, you’re only close to someone for that one night.

yes I definitely need something that works the first/only time I meet the girl.

i did not know that x4a required multiple exposures to work optimally; has this been confirmed by the creator? I did not see this mentioned on the sales page.

DMSI looks like  a good option as well but it seems to make that I would need weeks or eve months to work properly and I'm simply not willing to wait that long; i need something that can at least show some benefits the first weekend I use it.

I've also been considering sex drive maximizer since that seems to give fast results and having a unusually high sex drive should be very helpful for getting laid in the nightlife.

DMSI is a way of life. The months go by quickly and in general you're be manifesting sexual encounters, randomly. Don't be impatient.
(04-12-2024, 04:53 PM)Zeroxmachina Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2024, 09:42 AM)realrandom2024 Wrote: [ -> ]yes I definitely need something that works the first/only time I meet the girl.

DMSI is a way of life. The months go by quickly and in general you're be manifesting sexual encounters, randomly. Don't be impatient.

I'm absolutely NOT willing to wait months to get results.

not even something I would ever consider.