Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I stopped using UMS after 3 months. Decided to have some fun for a while with DMSI.
Note that I have quite the experience with women that I've gained in the past few years, I've been with a moderately high number of women, sexually. I'm just saying this to give some perspective on my starting point.
My main objective is to become more entitled of higher quality women. Improving my charisma and charm in the process.

I did 2 loops in the first 2 days, and did 3 loops on the 3rd day.

What I noticed:

Day 2:
One girl at the gym blatantly noticing me and checking me out twice, while doing her exercises close to me.

Day 3
Increased motivation and desire to message women, asking them out. One of them agreed to an invitation to my place for next week.
Seeing noticeable increase in interest from women online. Not so much offline, at the gym for example, except the first few days.
This sub really triggers my desire to masturbate as a form of emotional escapism. Like it happens with many subs.

Increased loops daily by 1, perhaps too sudden. Currently doing 6 loops today.
So I went too fast with increasing the loops each day, and last cycle I went back to 2 loops. Will increase by 1 each loop. I haven’t noticed increasing in stares from women, except in the first few days.
But I did achieve sexual success with 3 women recently, 2 of them were willing to have sex without protection.
So yeah,  suffice to say, it’s been going well.
(03-08-2024, 01:24 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing noticeable increase in interest from women online. Not so much offline, at the gym for example, except the first few days.
This sub really triggers my desire to masturbate as a form of emotional escapism. Like it happens with many subs.

Increased loops daily by 1, perhaps too sudden. Currently doing 6 loops today.

Nice journal. It's interesting, about masturbation I got the exact opposite from DMSI. Just really found it unsatisfying
Ok, I can't explain this other than being an effect of running DMSI. I'm getting lots of opportunities with women. I already have 3 dates lined up for this week. Seems like they just become very compliant with me and interested in meeting up.
I did saw enjoy a high interest from women  before running DMSI, I am used to it, but not to this level. I was used to 'working harder' to get the dates, now they just come easily.
Last week, I've been with 4 women, one of them being a FWB wanting to hook up again after 5 months.

Note that I am not socializing very much, I work from home, go to the gym. I'm not going out much to notice a celebrity effect or more stares from women.
I'm chatting women on dating apps, and going on dates with them, or inviting them to my place.
(03-25-2024, 12:28 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I can't explain this other than being an effect of running DMSI. I'm getting lots of opportunities with women. I already have 3 dates lined up for this week. Seems like they just become very compliant with me and interested in meeting up.
I did saw enjoy a high interest from women  before running DMSI, I am used to it, but not to this level. I was used to 'working harder' to get the dates, now they just come easily.
Last week, I've been with 4 women, one of them being a FWB wanting to hook up again after 5 months.

Note that I am not socializing very much, I work from home, go to the gym. I'm not going out much to notice a celebrity effect or more stares from women.
I'm chatting women on dating apps, and going on dates with them, or inviting them to my place.
Oh wow!
Did you do another sub in the past like WM SM DOAS or BIATBW?
If so how do you compare what you experience right now with these?

It sounds like you snipe them through the dating apps ? Am I correct?
I did not do any of those subs in the past.
Yes, I’m assuming the same.
Lately, I've been under stress with my work and mildly depressed. I did hookup with a few other women at the end of March, beginning of April.
I'm in my second month of running DMSI, currently doing 4-5 loops Ultrasonic. I haven't felt many obvious effects, but I also haven't been going out much.
I will probably stop DMSI at the end of the month, I want to move to a healing sub, like E6 or UH.
Stopped using DMSI and switched back to UMSv2 (Stage 4). My priorities have shifted again.