Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Maverick Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm opening this thread to keep Maverick posts/questions/discussion out of my US journal.

Here's my Maverick journal. It might answer some of your questions. If not, ask here and I'll do my best to provide an answer. I'll preface by saying that in my experience, Maverick doesn't push the user. It 'allows'. You'll see that I've touched on this a bit in my journal.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Maverick-Emergence

If there's anything that I can't answer, hopefully Shannon will chime in. I'm only speaking from my experience. He wrote the script and can hopefully shed some light on the intent.
Hey NOMAD,

As someone who started the Maverick process within 14 days of me, but stuck to it for about 6 months (?) longer, did you find that you squeezed all of the benefit out of it that you reasonably could?
Part of my dilemma was that some of my problems would be solvable by some material fixes (more money), so I eventually changed to that.

I've noticed a further disillusionment with society since stopping Maverick, and especially some recent insights since listening to EHPRA, which tackles guilt, shame, and fear, and has allowed me to perceive things more clearly and without being tainted by an inner rollercoaster.
Able to identify the layers of bullshit, and comment of how they interact with each other; it's hard to see things the same once you have a theoretical framework that keeps getting new evidence to validate it.
(03-03-2024, 01:48 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: [ -> ]Hey NOMAD,

As someone who started the Maverick process within 14 days of me, but stuck to it for about 6 months (?) longer, did you find that you squeezed all of the benefit out of it that you reasonably could?

For the time being, yes. But I do think Maverick has more to offer, once I've made significant enough progress in other areas. I suspect that it could work well being alternated with other subs.
This should he moved to Mens discussion section @Benjamin

Btw who is currently using this?

I decided to come back to this sub, starting back with two loops
I hope Shannon read this as I would like his opinion..

I have spoken to several people in pms that own Maverick but also in threads in this forum about Maverick. I really liked the sales page and some of the examples of mavericks in history like Tesla etc.

The guys mentioned in the sales page as some of the mavericks of history all of them had a common relentless appetite to bend the universe to their will and make their dreams come true. But reading some of the reports and the conversations I had I just didn't see that relentless hunger/focus. In fact I saw the opposite.

I did see a lot of reports about people becoming lethargic/lazy and just not caring as much. Only Shannon knows if this is part of the process or maybe the sub needs to be retuned.

I know Shannon said there would be no upgrade to Maverick but I hope he reconsiders. I really wanted to buy it but per my talks with people that have it I think it needs to be upgraded in 6g and retuned.

*adding to the above*

From what I read the only one that seemed to get really good results from this program was the guy in this forum who was already a 1% guy. He really didn't need the sub.

I think maybe this is what the issue is with this sub. It gave a lot of warnings and prerequisites and was bought by a bunch of guys that aren't 1% guys/high value men. The 99% of people that bought it i'm assuming want to become 1% men. Maybe Shannon should rework the sub and make it work for the vast majority of guys because those 1% guys don't really need the sub and are not the majority of buyers.

So maybe in a way the sub did work but for the one guy who was already highly successful.
(04-09-2024, 12:59 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]I hope Shannon read this as I would like his opinion..

I have spoken to several people in pms that own Maverick but also in threads in this forum about Maverick.  I really liked the sales page and some of the examples of mavericks in history like Tesla etc.

The guys mentioned in the sales page as some of the mavericks of history all of them had a common relentless appetite to bend the universe to their will and make their dreams come true.  But reading some of the reports and the conversations I had I just didn't see that relentless hunger/focus.  In fact I saw the opposite.

I did see a lot of reports about people becoming lethargic/lazy and just not caring as much.  Only Shannon knows if this is part of the process or maybe the sub needs to be retuned.

I know Shannon said there would be no upgrade to Maverick but I hope he reconsiders.  I really wanted to buy it but per my talks with people that have it I think it needs to be upgraded in 6g and retuned.

*adding to the above*

From what I read the only one that seemed to get really good results from this program was the guy in this forum who was already a 1% guy.  He really didn't need the sub.

I think maybe this is what the issue is with this sub.  It gave a lot of warnings and prerequisites and was bought by a bunch of guys that aren't 1% guys/high value men.  The 99% of people that bought it i'm assuming want to become 1% men.  Maybe Shannon should rework the sub and make it work for the vast majority of guys because those 1% guys don't really need the sub and are not the majority of buyers.

So maybe in a way the sub did work but for the one guy who was already highly successful.

Duke executed the sub well because he was subconsciously ready and willing to execute the sub as it's scripted. This is a premium sub. It's not intended for general users.

Maverick doesn't need to be retuned. The solution is not to dumb it down for general use. The solution is to improve until you're ready to use it as it's designed.

Think about it...if the subconscious has a finite amount of resources that it can use to process and execute the script, then it doesn't make sense to dilute a sub with wasteful, energy-consuming, hand-holding script (training wheels) for someone that doesn't need it. I believe that's the point of having the premium sub category...to really push the limits of what can be achieved through the use of subliminal audio.

I'm looking forward to another round of Maverick after my US run is complete. There are some things about it that I really miss. Now that I've had some time away from it, I think the next round will be fun.
(04-09-2024, 12:59 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ] It gave a lot of warnings and prerequisites and was bought by a bunch of guys that aren't 1% guys/high value men.  The 99% of people that bought it i'm assuming want to become 1% men.

Here's some food for thought. 
Do you consider Andy Kaufman "1%/high value" man? 
Do you consider him a Maverick?
Did you give the same answer for both questions?
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-DMSI-...#pid172837
(07-02-2017, 04:49 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: [ -> ]I play the sub at night, and I listen exclusively on my Sennheiser HD 280's. 

The right headphones make all the difference for me.
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Aces-...#pid260824
(07-27-2023, 06:33 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: [ -> ]I use Sennheiser headphones directly jacked into my phone or my computer and listen to it that way.  I don't use the phone speakers.

Well, apparently even the way he's playing Maverick seemed to be THAT much closer to someone who's genuinely living and breathing that particular title.

Given the fact that somehow Shannon's "premiere" tester of Maverick didn't really follow the instructions (not even close) at all, what more could one say then?

I always questioned the rationale behind the decision to provide three sets of "universal" recommendations with the same number of clicks on so many different phones out there, why don't we check 'em out first?

http://allaboutwindowsphone.com/features...eakers.php
[Image: IE1BGjy.png]
(04-13-2024, 07:59 AM)Frankie Wrote: [ -> ]https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-DMSI-...#pid172837
(07-02-2017, 04:49 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: [ -> ]I play the sub at night, and I listen exclusively on my Sennheiser HD 280's. 

The right headphones make all the difference for me.
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Aces-...#pid260824
(07-27-2023, 06:33 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: [ -> ]I use Sennheiser headphones directly jacked into my phone or my computer and listen to it that way.  I don't use the phone speakers.

Well, apparently even the way he's playing Maverick seemed to be THAT much closer to someone who's genuinely living and breathing that particular title.

Given the fact that somehow Shannon's "premiere" tester of Maverick didn't really follow the instructions (not even close) at all, what more could one say then?

I always questioned the rationale behind the decision to provide three sets of "universal" recommendations with the same number of clicks on so many different phones out there, why don't we check 'em out first?

http://allaboutwindowsphone.com/features...eakers.php
[Image: IE1BGjy.png]

I'd just like to point out that Duke doing his own thing is not something I encourage, but accept because he has shown remarkable ability to find his own best settings and usage patterns, and he does not make stupid mistakes.  His ability to do this accurately comes from an exceptional ability for his subconscious to accurately communicate with his conscious mind, which is a very rare skill.  For every Duke with this ability I have seen hundreds or more people who thought they could do that who couldn't, or who thought they knew better than I do how to use the program, or looked at people like Duke and decided that they don't have to follow the instructions.

As for "universal recommendations", they're not universal or recommendations.  They're the specific volumes that that type of phone van handle best to give you the closest possible match to what I am intending for you to use to get the best result, and they are specifically instructions.  There is a big difference between recommendations and instructions. 

You ONLY ever deviate from the instructions of they do not work for you using any of the three formats, or you have a proven track record of being able to accurately intuit the correct settings for you.

Otherwise, you're going to "logic" yourself right into results that are significantly less than ideal.
(04-11-2024, 04:57 PM)NOMAD Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2024, 12:59 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]I hope Shannon read this as I would like his opinion..

I have spoken to several people in pms that own Maverick but also in threads in this forum about Maverick.  I really liked the sales page and some of the examples of mavericks in history like Tesla etc.

The guys mentioned in the sales page as some of the mavericks of history all of them had a common relentless appetite to bend the universe to their will and make their dreams come true.  But reading some of the reports and the conversations I had I just didn't see that relentless hunger/focus.  In fact I saw the opposite.

I did see a lot of reports about people becoming lethargic/lazy and just not caring as much.  Only Shannon knows if this is part of the process or maybe the sub needs to be retuned.

I know Shannon said there would be no upgrade to Maverick but I hope he reconsiders.  I really wanted to buy it but per my talks with people that have it I think it needs to be upgraded in 6g and retuned.

*adding to the above*

From what I read the only one that seemed to get really good results from this program was the guy in this forum who was already a 1% guy.  He really didn't need the sub.

I think maybe this is what the issue is with this sub.  It gave a lot of warnings and prerequisites and was bought by a bunch of guys that aren't 1% guys/high value men.  The 99% of people that bought it i'm assuming want to become 1% men.  Maybe Shannon should rework the sub and make it work for the vast majority of guys because those 1% guys don't really need the sub and are not the majority of buyers.

Duke executed the sub well because he was subconsciously ready and willing to execute the sub as it's scripted. This is a premium sub. It's not intended for general users.

Maverick doesn't need to be retuned. The solution is not to dumb it down for general use. The solution is to improve until you're ready to use it as it's designed.

Think about it...if the subconscious has a finite amount of resources that it can use to process and execute the script, then it doesn't make sense to dilute a sub with wasteful, energy-consuming, hand-holding script (training wheels) for someone that doesn't need it. I believe that's the point of having the premium sub category...to really push the limits of what can be achieved through the use of subliminal audio.

I'm looking forward to another round of Maverick after my US run is complete. There are some things about it that I really miss. Now that I've had some time away from it, I think the next round will be fun.

Thank you.

There will never be an upgrade of Maverick.  It is something you're ready for as it is, or you aren't, and if you're not, it's up to you to change that by growing, not expecting me to make it different or "re-tune" it for people who aren't ready for it in the first place.  That's the only way people get reverse results, or little to no results: they're not ready for it.  For those who are ready for it, it is a masterpiece.  For those to whom it is not a masterpiece, the job is to grow yourself until it is.