Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra Success 5.11G - The Secret of My Success
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Day 9
I didn't intend to start a journal for US and I'm not sure how often I'll update it. But I don't see too many US journals and I want to provide Shannon with feedback that he might find valuable while developing 6G and future subs.

I'm impressed at how quickly this sub went to work. After taking a 3-day break from Maverick, I began running US. The day after my first loop, I felt an instance surge in my energy levels, libido, and motivation. These are three things that declined over the course of my Maverick run, especially toward the end. They're the most noticeable effects I'm seeing from US at the moment. 

My current overall goal is to increase my quality of life. The immediate goals I have are to reduce the amount of time I spend at work, solidify my fitness routine, and to spend more time outdoors. I've already begun taking steps toward these goals. Interestingly, I really didn't have a concrete goal before beginning US. My overall goal and immediate sub goals just kind of revealed themselves to me.

Another thing that occurred to me is that there's a very short, no nonsense aspect to US. I don't want to waste time. I've noticed this in my interactions with my colleagues. I can see it in my emails. I can even see it in the way I'm writing in this journal. I suspect that this is, at least in part, the interplay between US and Maverick. I'm looking to optimize my life in ways that bring me joy & fulfillment. US is providing the energy & drive to make that happen.

I hope this continues.
I think I remember someone else using the new US reported higher libido. It could be that the program is using libido to raise motivation since sex drive is one of man’s biggest motivators.
(02-27-2024, 01:04 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]I think I remember someone else using the new US reported higher libido. It could be that the program is using libido to raise motivation since sex drive is one of man’s biggest motivators.

If it is doing that, it's an emergent property.
(02-27-2024, 02:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2024, 01:04 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]I think I remember someone else using the new US reported higher libido. It could be that the program is using libido to raise motivation since sex drive is one of man’s biggest motivators.

If it is doing that, it's an emergent property.

I'm not sure US is boosting my libido. I suspect that Maverick was draining it. With Maverick, I lost interest in lot of things. That includes sex. US quickly (almost instantly) removed that effect.

Maverick reveals a lot of things about the user. It turns out that I'm a lazy slug.
(02-27-2024, 03:16 PM)NOMAD Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2024, 02:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If it is doing that, it's an emergent property.

I'm not sure US is boosting my libido. I suspect that Maverick was draining it. With Maverick, I lost interest in lot of things. That includes sex. US quickly (almost instantly) removed that effect.

Maverick reveals a lot of things about the user. It turns out that I'm a lazy slug.

It is also possible that that was your subconscious response to what it was trying to accomplish.
(03-01-2024, 01:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2024, 03:16 PM)NOMAD Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure US is boosting my libido. I suspect that Maverick was draining it. With Maverick, I lost interest in lot of things. That includes sex. US quickly (almost instantly) removed that effect.

It is also possible that that was your subconscious response to what it was trying to accomplish.

Possible, but the fact is that I'm extremely lazy at the core. Anxiety has been a huge motivating force throughout my life, extending back to childhood. Where I've excelled,  it has been because I feared failure. Of course,  there's oppositional anxiety,  which tended to prevent me me from going outside my comfort zone. To a large degree,  Maverick handled both of those. 

The obvious positive is that many of the anxiety chains that held me in place have been broken. The obvious negative is that there's no motivating force other than conscious willpower. The latter is why I'll probably never run another OF or EHPRA program again. 

In my experience,  Maverick could be appropriately named something like "As You Are." It's less sexy than "Maverick", but it's what I experienced. That's not to say that there's anything wrong with Maverick as a sub. It does what it does and it does it well. You warned from the very beginning that a person should be at a certain place before running it. If you're a spitfire,  there's no telling how far Maverick  can take you.  If you're lazy (like me) it's probably not the best sub to run.

With all that being said, I got bored with Maverick, so there's no doubt that that affected execution, particularly toward the end. 

After a good AM7 run and possibly a good UMSvNext run, I might run Maverick again. I have a feeling that alternating these three could be effective at leveraging their strengths against one another.
(03-02-2024, 07:43 AM)NOMAD Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2024, 01:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It is also possible that that was your subconscious response to what it was trying to accomplish.

Possible, but the fact is that I'm extremely lazy at the core. Anxiety has been a huge motivating force throughout my life, extending back to childhood. Where I've excelled,  it has been because I feared failure. Of course,  there's oppositional anxiety,  which tended to prevent me me from going outside my comfort zone. To a large degree,  Maverick handled both of those. 

The obvious positive is that many of the anxiety chains that held me in place have been broken. The obvious negative is that there's no motivating force other than conscious willpower. The latter is why I'll probably never run another OF or EHPRA program again. 

In my experience,  Maverick could be appropriately named something like "As You Are." It's less sexy than "Maverick", but it's what I experienced. That's not to say that there's anything wrong with Maverick as a sub. It does what it does and it does it well. You warned from the very beginning that a person should be at a certain place before running it. If you're a spitfire,  there's no telling how far Maverick  can take you.  If you're lazy (like me) it's probably not the best sub to run.

With all that being said, I got bored with Maverick, so there's no doubt that that affected execution, particularly toward the end. 

After a good AM7 run and possibly a good UMSvNext run, I might run Maverick again. I have a feeling that alternating these three could be effective at leveraging their strengths against one another.

I'd like to point out some things for you to contemplate here.

You say you are extremely lazy at the core.  You state that if you are lazy, and the motivational fears are removed, then there is no motivating force other than conscious willpower.  I would like you to look at this more deeply.  What you're seeing here is the surface level.  If one's "natural" state is low energy (what you're calling lazy, which is simply an expression of a choice of how to respond to a comfortable state of being within that low energy default), then does it not seem reasonable to conclude that the state of activity is just as much a choice with as without the anxiety (discomfort) motivating you?  This, perhaps, you would be referring to as "conscious willpower".  Which shows that we have a conscious perspective here and a subconscious perspective.  They have different points of view and different approaches and decisions and perceptions and choices and results.  

But ultimately, what is the difference between "low energy" and "lazy"?  Have you considered the definition of lazy?  Are you looking at the difference in speed of accomplishment?  What makes "low energy" lazy?  What makes lazy bad?  What makes high energy or more active good? 

I'm not saying that being lazy or active is good or bad, I'm asking you to consider the roots of your perception to better understand the value you therefore place on the result.

I'd also like you to consider that motivation comes from a variety of sources, and it is not that you have only conscious motivation efforts left, but that you have not yet discovered any other motivators.  You've lived how long with fear as your sole motivator?  Do you think you're going to find other motivators like a light switch has been flipped?

Especially if your natural state is low energy, this process may take time.  I find it interesting that you say you had subconscious boredom as a reason to quit using Maverick, but at the same time you call yourself lazy.  Lazy means that you want to do the least amount of action and effort possible, and taken to it's logical extreme, that means no action and no change where that is possible.  But isn't that also boring?  Maybe boredom is a motivator you haven't considered?  So my question is...

Are you motivated by boredom?  And if so, then what triggers within you the reverse of boredom (excitement), and wouldn't that make a wonderful motivator?

For me, curiosity is a primary motivator in life.  I love to learn, discover, expand my awareness, and solve challenges with my efforts and understanding, in large part to expand my knowledge and understanding.  What excites you?  That is going to be a primary motivator from a positive perspective, unlike the negative motivator in fear and pain.
(03-02-2024, 01:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to point out some things for you to contemplate here.

You say you are extremely lazy at the core.  You state that if you are lazy, and the motivational fears are removed, then there is no motivating force other than conscious willpower.  I would like you to look at this more deeply.  What you're seeing here is the surface level.  If one's "natural" state is low energy (what you're calling lazy, which is simply an expression of a choice of how to respond to a comfortable state of being within that low energy default), then does it not seem reasonable to conclude that the state of activity is just as much a choice with as without the anxiety (discomfort) motivating you?  This, perhaps, you would be referring to as "conscious willpower".  Which shows that we have a conscious perspective here and a subconscious perspective.  They have different points of view and different approaches and decisions and perceptions and choices and results.  

But ultimately, what is the difference between "low energy" and "lazy"?  Have you considered the definition of lazy?  Are you looking at the difference in speed of accomplishment?  What makes "low energy" lazy?  What makes lazy bad?  What makes high energy or more active good? 

Ok. I won't use the term lazy. My default state is that of low energy. In this state of low energy, there isn't much that excites or motivates me.

What makes low energy bad and high energy good? If you've ever experienced a bout of low energy or exhaustion, then you already know the answer to this.

(03-02-2024, 01:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'd also like you to consider that motivation comes from a variety of sources, and it is not that you have only conscious motivation efforts left, but that you have not yet discovered any other motivators.  You've lived how long with fear as your sole motivator?  Do you think you're going to find other motivators like a light switch has been flipped?

US is doing a pretty good job so far. Yes, it was like a light switch. My energy levels increased immediately. The reason I started this thread to begin with was to provide positive feedback on US and its motivating influence. It's impressive.

(03-02-2024, 01:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Especially if your natural state is low energy, this process may take time.  I find it interesting that you say you had subconscious boredom as a reason to quit using Maverick, but at the same time you call yourself lazy.  Lazy means that you want to do the least amount of action and effort possible, and taken to it's logical extreme, that means no action and no change where that is possible.  But isn't that also boring?  Maybe boredom is a motivator you haven't considered?  

Interesting. No, I had not considered boredom being a motivating factor.

(03-02-2024, 01:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]So my question is...

Are you motivated by boredom?  And if so, then what triggers within you the reverse of boredom (excitement), and wouldn't that make a wonderful motivator?

For me, curiosity is a primary motivator in life.  I love to learn, discover, expand my awareness, and solve challenges with my efforts and understanding, in large part to expand my knowledge and understanding.  What excites you?  That is going to be a primary motivator from a positive perspective, unlike the negative motivator in fear and pain.

I'm not accustomed to having adequate, let alone high energy levels. So the answer to your question is...I don't know. I've lived in an anxiety/exhaustion yo-yo cycle for most of my life.

What I can say is that I've been using US for two weeks now and I can say that whatever you've packed into this thing is invigorating. Good job on that.
From a chakra point of view, having low energy can be linked to a blocked root chakra.

If your root chakra is unblocked, you'll feel in touch with your physicial energy, and you'll feel safe, relaxed, and open to the feeling of abundance. A blocked root chakra can make you feel anxious and tense, on the lookout for the next problem and not being able to be at rest in the present moment, as you will not be able to stay physically relaxed, and present.

If this makes sense for you, it could perhaps be worth to look into.
(02-27-2024, 03:16 PM)NOMAD Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2024, 02:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If it is doing that, it's an emergent property.

I spoke with a lot of people regarding Maverick to see if I should buy it or not.  I really liked the sales page and the talk of people like Tesla and other mavericks.  People that had an unrelenting will/drive to bend the universe to their will.  Unfortunately i am just not seeing it based on what you wrote and what others have written based on their experience with maverick.  I am reading about lazyness and becoming lethargic i'm not reading about unrelenting ass kicking and massive success.

Hopefully Shannon is taking all this feedback and retunes it for 6g unless this is what the sub is supposed to do and somehow it will aid us in becoming mavericks later on...but i'm having my doubts based on all I read so far. I will be on the lookout to buy it if it's retuned to fix the issues i been reading from people.
(03-03-2024, 07:22 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2024, 03:16 PM)NOMAD Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure US is boosting my libido. I suspect that Maverick was draining it. With Maverick, I lost interest in lot of things. That includes sex. US quickly (almost instantly) removed that effect.

I spoke with a lot of people regarding Maverick to see if I should buy it or not.  I really liked the sales page and the talk of people like Tesla and other mavericks.  People that had an unrelenting will/drive to bend the universe to their will.  Unfortunately i am just not seeing it based on what you wrote and what others have written based on their experience with maverick.  I am reading about lazyness and becoming lethargic i'm not reading about unrelenting ass kicking and massive success.

Hopefully Shannon is taking all this feedback and retunes it for 6g unless this is what the sub is supposed to do and somehow it will aid us in becoming mavericks later on...but i'm having my doubts based on all I read so far.  I will be on the lookout to buy it if it's retuned to fix the issues i been reading from people.

I only mentioned Maverick above to offer some context for my perspective regarding US. It has begun to derail this journal, so let's stop.

There's clearly interest in Maverick and probably some confusion surrounding it. So, I've started a thread for Maverick discussion here:

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Maverick-Discussion
Day 15

I've set up my home office so I'm able to work remotely. This was step 1 in my effort to spend less time at the office. I stated above that there isn't much that excites me. I stand corrected. I'm excited about this. It frees up time for multiple things I've wanted to do around my home. Also, US has increased my energy levels and enthusiasm to get things done.

This weekend, I've spent more time outdoors. There's something invigorating about feeling the wind blow, hearing the birds chirp, and just breathing the air. It doesn't necessarily matter what I'm doing. Being outdoors in and of itself is nice. I'm not a stereotypical outdoorsman by any stretch, but I absolutely love being outside.

US is also doing some interesting work in my mind. Now that I'm taking small steps to enhance my quality of life, it's as if my mental resources are freeing up. I'm becoming aware of multiple small goals and I naturally find myself mentally listing the steps I need to take to get there. Yesterday, I caught myself verbally reciting what I needed to do and the order I needed to do it all in to make sure I accomplished everything in the amount of time allotted. Instead of wandering around aimlessly, my actions were targeted. There's a sense of satisfaction that comes along with this, particularly since anxiety isn't the motivator. 

I've mentioned anxiety being a motivating force throughout my life. When it was absent, I've had to spend time summoning up emotional energy to get me to move toward a goal. This especially applied to goals I wanted to accomplish that involved steps I really didn't want to take (i.e. fitness...I hate dieting & working out). US seems to be addressing this in small ways.
Day 39

US was amazing for a few weeks. Unfortunately, I've managed to shut it down. My subconscious has apparently dug its heels in and doesn't seem to want to budge.

Shit.
Day 54

Resistance seems to have passed. After running Maverick for almost a year, I had damned near forgotten what resistance felt like and what a pain in the ass it can be.

Feeling good again.
Pages: 1 2