Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra Success 5.11G Is Now Available For Pre-Ordering At A Special Price!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ultra Success 5.11G is now available for pre-order.  You will get a special price of $45 off if you pre-order Ultra Success 5.11G before 11:30 PM on December 31st, 2023 Eastern US time.  Pre-orders will remain available after that at regular price, until the program is finished and published fully.  I expect that it will be published fully shortly before or after New Year's.  I'm working as fast as I can while doing this right, but dealing with various delays and interruptions that are out of my hands to prevent or avoid, so in order to make this work for the end-of-year push, I'm making it available for pre-order at a special price.  The price will be automatically adjusted in the cart, but may not display on the product page.

When the program becomes available fully, the files will automatically populate on the download page and you can download them then.  

Please do not try to subscribe.  There is nothing yet to subscribe to!  You will only end up buying me a superyacht, and forcing me to retire to spend my time having fun instead of working.

https://subliminal-shop.com/products/ult...c-d-hybrid

Thank you for your patronage, and have a very happy new year!

EDIT: Due to issues with Shopify, I have had to make changes to force the product page to work.  Instead of a reduction of price during checkout, I have just changed the price to what it would be after the reduction.  And now, subscription will fail because it is set to out of stock.

Everything should be working.