Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMS2 (5.75.7G) re-run - The best is yet to come
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As mentioned in my latest message, I completed 3 months of OGSF2 and decided to do a re-run of UMS2 next. I've ran UMS2 in 2022, for 7 months, and now I'm coming back to it.
OGSF2 has done me good and now I feel more ready and in a better mental state for UMS2.

Stage 1 

3 loops US at 12/16 volume on iPhone.

The plan is to run stages 1 to 3 for 1 month each, and Stage 4 for multiple months.
Link to my previous UMS journal: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-My-UM...er-freedom
Ever since I got a much higher paying job one year ago, I told myself that I would finally start saving money, and be more responsible with my spending. But that never happened. My spending increased, but I didn't manage to gather savings at all.
Money just seems to go by so fast, sometimes I recklessly spend more and more, sometimes not.
And it's very true how the more your income increases, the more you find ways to spend more money, you get accustomed to a higher standard of living.
Unrelated to money, but something I realized that should define you us as men. We should be like a rock, emotionally speaking, in the face of adversity, or a woman's tantrum and emotions. Nothing should destabilize your self-worth, your beliefs as a man. When a woman feels that you are emotionally strong and stable, she will trust and respect you infinitely more.
If a woman can easily destabilize your emotional equilibrium, if she can affect you negatively through her behavior, that is a sign you are not a strong man, but a weak one.
I’ve woken up hungry for the past 2 nights in a row, between 3 and 6am. Only possible explanation I have is that increased brain processing/ activity leads to an increase in caloric requirements.
I listen to the sub while going to bed.
Second OFF day.
Motivation levels to get things done are high.
I'm studying daily to expand my skillset and to help me in my pursuit of a new role.
My second ON cycle completed today. 3 loops US at 12/16 volume on iPhone.
I've been dreaming more since starting UMS2, and I remember the frequency of dreams was also high last time I used UMS2. It's interesting, no other sub makes me dream so much as UMS2 does.
Noticing an increase in interest and messages from recruiters.
Also had some weird dreams last night, surrounding the topics of sexuality, and fear.
Having some realizations regarding a man's role in a relationship, how seducing a woman and getting her in bed is one thing, and keeping her and maintaining a happy relationship is another thing. How as a man you should be the protector, you should take care of your woman, and make her trust you and be completely in her feminine energy around you.
You can not play hard to get in a relationship, you can not expect her to chase you. It doesn't work like that at this stage anymore. A man's role is to be the hunter, the initiator, to lead and show her the way.
On another note, this week, I've had calls with recruiters, and one successful interview, I'm expected to have a final technical interview with them.

Stage 1 is going well.
Yesterday was 3nd day of the ON cycle. I listened to the track during the day, 3 loops as usual. Later that evening, I started becoming very sleepy, had to take a nap.
Today was an OFF day, didn't feel sleepy during the day anymore.
Indecision is my Achilles heel. I end up hurting myself, hurting others.
I did some bad things to my ex-girlfriend. I also betrayed the girl I was currently dating. Not proud of myself.

Also, got rejected after one of my technical interviews. But I'm not giving up.
Last night, I had another sex dream on UMS2.
Dreamed about coming back in the city where I studied during my university years. I was popular (in the dream), people were saying hi to me, happy to see me, sort of like a celebrity effect.
Back when I was a student, I didn't enjoy my life at all, lived through depression, loneliness and isolation, without any friends or lover. Those were dark times for me.
I am dreaming a lot on UMS2.
Done with Stage 1's last ON cycle. Will have 3 OFF days till the end of the year, and starting the first day of next year, I will start Stage 2.
Stage 2 started today. 4 loops US at 12/16 volume on iphone.
Unrelated to UMS, but lately I've been having several women expressing their interest in a relationship with me. Before I struggled with that, women would most often view me as a fling and it was upsetting seeing how they didn't want more with me.
My confidence with women is at an all-time high.
Pages: 1 2