Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MM journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have used several subliminals from IML before. I don't feel that I fully executed any of them due to resistance. I had eczema flare up for the first time since I was a child during the most stressful period of my life a couple years ago and I used OFv4 in the aftermath of that period and the eczema got significantly worse. I switched to HO and the eczema mostly cleared up, I think because it wasn't as stressful and fear inducing of a goal for me, and I didn't notice any other effects from HO.

I have been on MM for about 3.5 months now. Since several weeks into the program the eczema is back but not nearly as bad as on OF. I would say it's only maybe 1/10th of what it was then. I have experienced some things that I could interpret as making progress under the surface. A couple times during my listening I have felt some energy movement and positive sensations. I have a job that I need to not be doing for much longer and I have several options for other income streams but I don't have the energy to work on them while I'm still doing the current job. I actually abruptly quit my job in a flash about a month ago when conditions became unbearable but I had wanted to keep working at least until Christmas. I was asked to come back a week later and I am going to keep working until Christmas. During the week off I was assuming that the instant decision to walk away was at least partially coming from MM in order to free me up to work on the other businesses but I was also worried about money and would feel safer if I could keep earning for a couple more months which is what ended up happening.

I have been using the program according to the initial instructions without any intuition to change anything. I missed one day somewhere in there but otherwise I have listened according to instructions.

I thought about switching to something else for a month to change it up after 3 months but decided to keep going with this because I need to sort out my money issues and I have put this much time in so I better stick it out until I see the results.

Any thoughts on helping to achieve the goals given that I seem to have dramatic signs of resistance in the form of skin problems?
I’m now almost 6 months into MM. I recently got my first paying client for my side business which I plan to make my main business. I do energy healing and stress relief work that I have trained in for a number of years and I have significant skill in but I never felt ready to put myself out there. I think this is the only thing I have a real natural talent for. I still haven’t really put myself out there but I got a paying client anyways through unexpected means and I have another who may purchase my services who also unexpectedly came to me. The work with the client went better than I expected and this person was very happy and got good value and outstanding results from what we did. This gives me a lot of confidence that I have the skill and knowledge to make this work. So far it is a small amount of money but a significant step in getting a first paying client. It’s also the first money I’ve ever earned not as an employee.

I feel like success with this business is close I just need to get over the things holding me back from putting myself fully out there and I get the sense that things will just take off after that.

I have spent some money recently on some things that I think will help me make more money in the long term. I also have had a couple opportunities come up lately that will help give me exposure to potential clients. Despite feeling like the potential for financial abundance is there and could be close, I’m current in a situation it being nearly broke but having just enough to get by for now.

The eczema has still been there for most of the run of MM and been not too bad up until getting somewhat worse in the last few days.