Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question on LTUV6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What was your results using LTUV6 it for 6 months?   Did it achieve the goals of the programs?
I used it for 2 years. My panic attacks virtually disappeared and I got off my anxiety medication. I started appreciating life. Every time I ate a good meal, I felt like “this is why I’m alive”. I quit smoking. My skin seems healthier now, which I think was due to the detox module. I felt a sense of increasing wellbeing and overall sense of contentment. I felt less malice. I overcame my anger issues. I told my friend which sub I was running and he said “keep running whatever you’re running, it seems to be doing you good”.

I don’t remember my results after only 6 months, but I don’t think they were that good. I just remember healing a lot. But I was in a pretty bad place at the time, so your results may very. Especially if you’ve done a lot of healing/clearing. Up until LTU6, I’d only run 5G subs, so it was my first “real” healing/clearing in my eyes.

I would only run LTU6 if you already own it, since 6G is just around the corner. Unless you make a lot of money, then go crazy.

Edit: Actually, I did run UMS1 before LTU6 but didn’t notice much clearing/healing at the time. Other than that it was pretty much just AM6 at the time.
(11-20-2023, 10:49 AM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]I used it for 2 years. My panic attacks virtually disappeared and I got off my anxiety medication. I started appreciating life. Every time I ate a good meal, I felt like “this is why I’m alive”. I quit smoking. My skin seems healthier now, which I think was due to the detox module. I felt a sense of increasing wellbeing and overall sense of contentment. I felt less malice. I overcame my anger issues. I told my friend which sub I was running and he said “keep running whatever you’re running, it seems to be doing you good”.

I don’t remember my results after only 6 months, but I don’t think they were that good. I just remember healing a lot. But I was in a pretty bad place at the time, so your results may very. Especially if you’ve done a lot of healing/clearing. Up until LTU6, I’d only run 5G subs, so it was my first “real” healing/clearing in my eyes.

I would only run LTU6 if you already own it, since 6G is just around the corner. Unless you make a lot of money, then go crazy.

Edit: Actually, I did run UMS1 before LTU6 but didn’t notice much clearing/healing at the time. Other than that it was pretty much just AM6 at the time.

Hey Bro, thanks for sharing. How was Ultra Motivation/Overcome procrastination module work with this program. Two years is a long time. I have LTUV5 almost ran for 1 year. I never got bored of it. I just lost my job after working over a year. Just wanted to know the difference. It has almost the same programs in it. LTUV6 is newer technology, but if you execute the script they should both work. I noticed I was tired a lot until got use to it. Are you crazy tired or hard to sleep on LTUV6 too?
I also used LTU5 a bit before LTU6 and LTU6 is way better. I don’t remember right now if I got super tired on it. One thing I regret though is listening at too low a volume for a long time. Make sure you are messing with the volume and loops and seeing what works best for you. Make 1 change per cycle to see how it affects you.

Ultra Motivation/Overcome procrastination did some work. I was able to build a small routine I kept up pretty well. I started exercising, reading, and doing stuff to take care of myself. I still found it hard to stick with hard and long tasks. It took awhile to see any change in procrastination/motivation, due to the low listening volume in the beginning or to how much healing I had to do first, I’m not sure.