Subliminal Talk

Full Version: FAQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This needs to be read before you ask me questions. I spend a lot of time answering questions that I have answered again, and again, and again... time that I could be spending building more subliminals or developing the tech or doing experiments or testing, or various other things that would bring you all more and better programs and experiences.

So before asking, please read this post:

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shann...#pid262278
Alright, for those of you who cannot stream your subliminal subscription on your cell phone for whatever reason the question arises of what volume to use on other devices. This is ONLY for those who are unable to play your 5.75G or later subliminal on a cell phone. Key word, UNABLE. If it is possible always follow the instructions exactly, because it will produce better results. DON'T use this approach to setting the volume if you're just wanting to be lazy about it and not listen on a cell phone!

So here's the official position.

First... try to find another cell phone to use, if that is possible, and use it according to the instructions.
Second, if you cannot do that, then try to find a device with the fewest possible volume adjustments. One and only one is ideal.
Third, for 5.75G and up, calibrate volume as follows:

A) Within arm's reach of the speakers (if possible for you to listen to all the loops this way), play the Ocean Surf track.
B) Adjust the volume so that you can only very faintly hear the lowest volume areas of the ocean surf track.
C) If B results in the highest volume parts of the ocean surf track still being undesirably loud, reduce the volume further until the highest volume areas of the ocean surf track are at the highest comfortable volume.
D) Play the track in the format you will be using. If this is uncomfortably loud, again reduce the volume to the highest setting that is comfortable.

Remember to always listen to the program within arm's reach if possible. Always configure the volume you use for the distance you listen to it from the speaker to your ear. Always try to keep as close as possible to that distance while you listen. For example, if you use a laptop, then make sure the laptop is always the same distance from you while the program is playing, configure the volume to listen to it within arm's reach, and listen to it within arm's reach if possible.

These instructions are not perfect, but they are the best we can do while there is no single volume control or way to absolutely determine the volume you're hearing the subliminal at your ear.
If you're coming from a different producer, it's actually a good idea to take a good look at giving yourself a 32 day break before using any program from any other producer.  We cannot know what scripting techniques they use, how well they understand scripting or communicating with the subconscious, or what methods they are using (or attempting to use) or how successfully they are doing/attempting to do so.  We also don't know if they use anything to keep the script going in your subconscious mind after you stop using it, how long/how well that works or anything else about the subliminals of other producers.

I pioneered a method that causes you to start experiencing the effects of a subliminal before you start actually using it.  Depending on the program, person and some other factors like generation, it can start showing up between a day or so and two months before you start using it.  That means you may have the subliminal you want to use by us starting to affecting you already.

To be clear, you can start right now with [program]. But if you do, you will likely experience what we have come to call "turbulence" if the subliminal you were using previously was of any value at all.  Turbulence is when you have more than one program running in your head, when one or more of them is attempting to use all available resources for itself.

All of my subliminals from 5G and later attempt to do this as a way of maximizing the effectiveness and success of the program.

Turbulence can range from just feeling tired to headaches, confusion and dizziness.  Most of the time, people do not have a big deal with turbulence and it usually only lasts a day or two, maybe three at the most.  That is from using two of my more advanced subliminals back to back without a break.  Some people do that all the time, and others need a week or two between programs.

I can tell you that the experience of turbulence if you start [program] right now will depend on the following:
  •     Is the previous subliminal still trying to execute in your subconscious mind?  If so, you may experience turbulence.
  •     How powerful was it?  The more powerful, the more likely you are to experience turbulence, and the longer it will tend to last.
  •     How long did you run it?  Presuming that it was a powerful enough subliminal and there is still some sort of subconscious execution, then the longer you ran it, the more likely turbulence becomes and the longer it will last.

This is a good way to judge the power and effectiveness of the previous subliminal.  If it is not very powerful, my subliminal will overpower it quickly and there will be no noticeable turbulence.  If it was powerful and using advanced methods, you may experience turbulence.

To the best of my knowledge, there is only one other producer whose subliminals have a chance of causing turbulence when used with mine; mine will override and dominate all the rest I know about very quickly.

With all that said, in the end, it's your choice.  What appeals most to you?  How patient are you?  Go for it.  Just be aware that mixing subliminals from different producers can result in unexpected or unexplained results as the two different scripting methods may interact in ways I cannot know or predict, and therefore put safeties in place for.  The only thing I can do is try to dominate quickly and decisively to prevent issues.  So patience has value here, but I also understand that you didn't pay for it or subscribe (whichever you did) to wait.
(04-11-2024, 05:26 AM)Lionstrength Wrote: [ -> ]Can anybody point me in the right direction to the post that explains the difference between formats (masked, ultrasonic, and hybrid)? I've been thinking I should adjust and play with that more to lessen some of the resistance/anxiety I have been having with multiple subs that last few months. Pirate

The formats work like this.

Ultrasonic is the standard format.  It uses pitch differencing to make the audio fall into the "umbra ultrasonic" range, meaning that it's too high pitched for your conscious mind to pick up, but it's still possible for your subconscious to pick up and decode it.  Because it uses pitch differencing, the volume is higher, and it will have a bigger impact on most people.  It is also the most convenient to use in most cases, but isn't suitable for use in headphones or earbuds because it is too easy to use too much or too little volume, or even have it turn off or on when you don't want it to without noticing that it's playing or not playing.  People who have issues with control are the most likely to find themselves resisting this format, but that is not a given.

Masked is the secondary format.  It uses volume differencing to hide the subliminal instructions in another sound, which is in this case Trickling Stream or Ocean Surf. The masking audio is audible at normal levels, but the masked audio is a lower volume, and this effectively hides it from the conscious mind, but not the subconscious mind.  The subliminalized audio is much lower volume than Ultrasonic format, so it has much less "perceptory pressure" than the ultrasonic.  Masked format is useful for when Ultrasonic is too aggressive and triggers resistance or you cannot handle the ultrasonic audio at the intended usage volumes because it causes tinnitus (make sure you're using it on a cell phone through the speakers at the instructed volume) or makes your ears hurt (which is usually the result of a form of resistance where your subconscious causes you pain trying to get you to stop using it; see here for more information).  It works with a gentler approach to presenting the instructions, which typically works significantly better for people who have serious control issues or try to resist Ultrasonic format for any other reason.

Hybrid is the tertiary format, and is a combination of Ultrasonic and Masked.  It is useful for when you do not respond well to either Ultrasonic or Masked format because you have a lot of fear causing your subconscious to resist too much.  This is the format with the highest perceptory pressure, and it also doubles the amount of data input per unit of time.  Most people want to use it because they assume that "moar is bedder"; in reality, this format is typically only useful if nothing else works for you.  Otherwise it is too much and will generally result in overload if you don't actually need it.