Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Round 2 X4A-1511
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Day 7

A smooth transition from old version to new. first day I used it had a few of the girls at the bar that had been sniped last version act extra nice one of wish hadn't,t seen me in a while so that was some of it. Mainly seems to affecting people I already know and that were last time. Been catching alot of girls eying me getting caught at it. Pretty much same as last time a bit stronger, girls a bit nicer in general. We'll see how it plays out
Day 8

Got alot more attention and positive reactions at the bar for karaoke night. Pretty much a usual there and basically all the girls that I know that were previously sniped from last version responed favorably to ne in some way which was good. Over all a stronger effect than last version and faster.
The beer pong chic and her gf got majorly sniped and basically spent the whole night around me. What unusual is her female friend gf etc seemed to be sniped as well started chatting with me which she never dose. Most to she ignores more or even jealous cause her friend talks to me now and then
As a side note coming back from band practice with the lead singer. A young guy pretty good with the ladies etc. It was a group of girls hanging out front the apartment complex. Long story short they got me to wing man him down so one of them could get with him. Which at first I was like how is he getting all the luck. Then it became clear the 2 sisters of the group were looking for guys for both. I kinda let him do his thing, get numbers etc as not to step on any toes.
Not a bad start
Doess this version feel different to you in terms of energy projection and effect while sniping?
(11-08-2023, 08:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Doess this version feel different to you in terms of energy projection and effect while sniping?

Change in that don't even feel it anymore. Like it goes off and I don't really realize it until after they responded a lot of times so far. Energy wise the grounding shield is nice also which continues to be one the best parts of this series. Kind of feels like a void where there caused to be a lot of negative energy coming my way.
Day 18

Had been interesting last  few weeks. In general females are nicer, more and l happy to have me around. With greatest effects round people I already know or had been affected before. As it had been  stated the venue and logistics are a major factor in all this as well as her relationship status etc.
     Case in point out at the bar had a latieno girl and her sisters etc big  Group of 5-6 or so. One of them had had been sniped last version even got a bit hand'se out the blue was totally checking me out all night, last time I got her number but she flaked out so I was going to make any effort to move things foward
One of girls had her bf and he's playing the tuff guy role trying to scare everyone off and killing the vibe for the group.
     Thing I noticed the most wasn't so much girls bring effected it's more about the shielding. Which I do like the directional reflective shielding, The ground shield is much stronger.and I was quite unaffected by the tough guy routine much to the disappointment to some of the competition. great for social settings
        Most of the places I'm in are public place s
Work zone, bar spot, weekly meeting. Alot of the people I seem to be affected are not in the best environment place or their BF around etc. It will be interesting if anything major becomes of any of this, still a great step in the right direction
Day 34

Pretty much a month in and so far so good. A few looks here and there. Mostly as stated many times before has the most effect on people i already know. Much like last version but stronger. Always nice a added effect over time. Tonight it picked up a notch. At the bar they had a rap show and one the girls i had meet from the last show was there and she remembered me, this time she had 2 of her friends. We all hanged out after the bar closed round 2am or so. Had ll of flirting with me and so even at the end she offered to get my number and everything. I had to tone it down it bit cause all though they where down for coming over and hanging out the other 2 had bf's and i didn't want to get involved with all that, So just promised to meet up gin with them next week.
      First time i meet the main girl she seemed to be more into one of the other guys more so we hung out for a bit but not much else happened. This was back on x4a-1000. We'll see where this goes
Day 36

At the bar.
      IT kind of of funny had the dj girl and another girl talk about there bf's sexual problems and how they can't get it up anymore right in front of me so i could overhear it. I was like i see these girls every week and they never talk like that around me. Plus another girl keep bumping into me and walking off, cause her bf was there. Interesting times