Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My partner's OGSF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
She ran her first 40min of the audio tonight. We went with masked for a softly-softly approach, given the heavy stuff she had to go through when she was younger.

Soon after starting, she starts telling me she wants to make time to love her body more (implication being sensually and sexually). 

Later she was proudly remembering how she learned to swim a few years ago. She learned at a beautiful ocean pool where there are always people hanging about, and she commented that at first she was embarrassed to be seen struggling to swim, but then she realised that most of the people there can't swim well either. Full heartwarming smile on her face as she said this.

Then even later, she started to almost doze on the sofa where she was listening. She said she saw some intrusive memory-images during this part; she didn't want to tell me what they were.

Overall, her vibe is a little softer, more tender and affectionate since finishing up.

See you tomorrow OGSF
One point... too gently, and it is just as bad as too aggressive. That's why we suggest Ultrasonic to begin with. If you find that Masked is not working as desired, switch to Ultrasonic. Otherwise, sounds like good progress. I remember when I got started using subliminals, it took 30 days just to start noticing a result from a subliminal!
(11-06-2023, 12:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]One point... too gently, and it is just as bad as too aggressive.  That's why we suggest Ultrasonic to begin with.  If you find that Masked is not working as desired, switch to Ultrasonic.  Otherwise, sounds like good progress.  I remember when I got started using subliminals, it took 30 days just to start noticing a result from a subliminal!

Thanks, Shannon. Will keep posted as we progress.
I played around with some recordings I found online maybe 15 years ago now. I didn't have the patience for 30 days though and ended up skeptical of the whole concept. 
There must be many technologies that start like that: there is some sort of discovery there, but its development is only nascent when people hear about it and it leaves the original idea discredited.
You must be proud to have taken things to a new level.
(11-06-2023, 01:36 PM)thectexperience1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2023, 12:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]One point... too gently, and it is just as bad as too aggressive.  That's why we suggest Ultrasonic to begin with.  If you find that Masked is not working as desired, switch to Ultrasonic.  Otherwise, sounds like good progress.  I remember when I got started using subliminals, it took 30 days just to start noticing a result from a subliminal!

Thanks, Shannon. Will keep posted as we progress.
I played around with some recordings I found online maybe 15 years ago now. I didn't have the patience for 30 days though and ended up skeptical of the whole concept. 
There must be many technologies that start like that: there is some sort of discovery there, but its development is only nascent when people hear about it and it leaves the original idea discredited.
You must be proud to have taken things to a new level.

It does make me proud to have been able to develop things this far, but I'm actually not finished developing the technology yet, even after doing this professionally since around 2004-2005.  I have been working on taking us from 5th Gen to 6th Gen tech since 2011-2012.  We should get to 6G in 2024, presuming it takes me 3 to 6 months to develop and test.

Those old ones that required 30 days just to start noticing the results, that's what I call 1st Gen tech.  It's the tech that was developed between the 1960's and the early 1990's.  It's based on a lot of misunderstandings, faulty assumptions and a sort of "game of telephone" regarding how the subconscious mind works and how to build a subliminal that is still going on even to this day.  And of course, the technological limits of the time.  There was no way to build subliminals like what I am doing now until very recently just based on the disk space required to build one of these - each 5.11G subliminal requires approximately 500 gigabytes of disk space to build.  On top of that it requires a lot of processing power, as you can imagine.  The irony is that when I started making subliminals professionally, I was able to build one from concept to finished audio in about 20-30 minutes back in 2nd and 3rd Gen.  Now they take 1+ months, sometimes as many as 4 months, to build a single title (depending on how complex it is and what it's design goals are) and that's with all the newer tech, fast SSD drives, more processors, faster processors, more RAM, etc. 

So I can build one hundreds of times faster now, but it has become so complex to script, build, verify and produce one that it is now hundreds of times slower than before.  How crazy is that?!

How did you come to decide to try my products?
I'll DM you the story, but it's amazing that you are pushing the absolute limits of the hardware. Moore's law is no longer in effect it seems, but there are still plenty of improvements to come in terms of processing power and then making it accessible on the average person's budget. I was reading about the current plans at TSMC, the #1 chip manufacturer, and apparently they are spending $40bn on a factory that can make 3 nanometre-wide chips. So it will be epic to find out what you can do with that kind of hardware.
And then of course I can only imagine the theory must be wildly more advanced than it was 15 years ago. I remember back then it was always just a voice track whispered underneath some calming audio.
Meanwhile, my partner has listened to masked OGSF a second and third day now. Days 2 and 3 were much more tiring on her than the first listen. Unfortunately I'm updating a little too late to be able to remember exactly how it went down each time. But I can say she has been talking quite a lot about the traumatic events from her childhood in the past couple of days, things she understandably doesn't normally want to talk about.
It's as though they have come into her ego mind, if you will, and she is able to discuss them as normal subjects. There is fear and anxiety associated with talking about those things still, but because she is doing it in a completely conscious state of awareness, she is also able to think, and her thinking mind says, "Of course, I have nothing to fear anymore," and similar things. This isn't an effect entirely of OGSF - she has done talk therapy and EMDR before - but the subliminal is definitely advancing things in that direction, and apparently quite quickly.
So I feel positive that the overall process is going to be cathartic.
Listen no.4 was last night. Again she quite zapped afterwards. She has been vocalising her fears much more often lately. Hopefully it is a sign that they are being pulled up out of her subconscious.
Listen No.5 was last night. She told me this morning she was able to ignore a compulsive behaviour she normally does after showering.
A curious thing is that while listening, she often gets very cold. Not sure what to make of that.
21 NOV: partner did her third session of the second cycle. Not much to report. Today I complimented her for sticking with it and she responded that it's "easy". She has been going into a peaceful state, as though she's dozing off, for the past several listens but always insists she's awake.
22 NOV: 4 session, 2nd cycle. Reports not doing a particular compulsion on some days and not caring or thinking about it again for the rest of the day.
She's still getting really cold while listening (??)
During and in the immediate aftermath of listening, my girl is rarely having thoughts, imagery, returned memories, or realisations. Instead it's usually physical stuff - feeling cold, feeling irritable, feeling itchy. Not sure what it means but seemed worth taking note of.
(12-09-2023, 08:42 AM)thectexperience1 Wrote: [ -> ]During and in the immediate aftermath of listening, my girl is rarely having thoughts, imagery, returned memories, or realisations. Instead it's usually physical stuff - feeling cold, feeling irritable, feeling itchy. Not sure what it means but seemed worth taking note of.

Cold is a new one I haven't seen before, but probably some sort of subconscious effort at withdrawal.  irritability means she's making progress, even though the parts of her making progress aren't wanting to or happy about it.  Itchy is what happens when someone is processing a deep, extreme fear; usually associated with some sort of skin rash or welts.

I've done the best I can to avoid stuff like this, but I don't want to give the subconscious no avenue for expressing itself as it works through these things.  But she's making progress on some deep stuff by the sounds of it.
Yeah, I think so too.
Physical stuff continues. My girl gets itchy, cold and irritable in her body during and after the listens. These effects seem to add up on her during the 7 days on and then she's increasingly more at ease during the 6 days off.
Pages: 1 2