Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The Money Magnettan Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-04-2023, 05:15 PM)kserenyi Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2023, 10:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so you've done this the wrong way.  The first step when adjusting is always to slowly reduce the days off by one per week, or usage cycle if that is longer than a week.

So go back and do a week of 1 day on and 1 day off, and then do 1 loop every day if a week of that has not produced results.  Then add 1 loop every 7 days until you see some sort of response within yourself or externally, max 9 loops per day.  Report what happens at each number of loops.  That will help me determine what's right for you for usage patterns.

Will do.  Thanks, Shannon!
(10-04-2023, 07:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ][quote="kserenyi" pid='261827' dateline='1696468542']

Will do.  Thanks, Shannon!

Just to clarify - there are no days off after the first week of 1 day on and 1 day off?

This is what I'd like you to do, in detail.

Start over with the original instructions.  1 day on, 1 day off, 1 loop, 10/15 volume.  Do that for 7 or 8 days, so that you have a complete set of days on AND days off.

Then analyze what you've experienced, and report on it.  If you start noticing things, then continue using those settings.  If not...

Go to 1 day on, 0 days off, otherwise same settings.  In other words, 1 loop/day, no days off.  Do these settings for AT LEAST 7 days, and again assess.  If nothing... increase by +1 loop/cycle, with each cycle being AT LEAST 7 days, until you start noticing something.  Report in your journal on the results noted on each cycle.  Stop increasing if either of these two things happens:

A) You experience exhaustion that forces you to take time off.
B) You notice any response, including emotional differences, manifest
So I've reverted back to one loop every other day for a week as instructed and I'm ready to increase my usage to one loop every day.

MM seems to help me relax and it actually helps me fall asleep.

The feelings of apathy and brain fog that I experienced when I first started seem to have mostly faded away over the past three months.
It must be making progress.
Nothing more really to report.

Probably unrelated, but I've been experiencing some bad luck at work recently. 3 quality people from our small night shift have voluntarily left for other jobs, leaving more work for the rest of us until we can fill those positions again. There's also been an unusual amount of equipment failures, specifically on my shift, over the past month.

I'm ready to increase my usage back up to 2 loops per session, hopefully to better my money and work situations.
(10-19-2023, 09:54 PM)kserenyi Wrote: [ -> ]Probably unrelated, but I've been experiencing some bad luck at work recently.  3 quality people from our small night shift have voluntarily left for other jobs, leaving more work for the rest of us until we can fill those positions again.  There's also been an unusual amount of equipment failures, specifically on my shift, over the past month.

When this happens at my workplace I end up getting MORE Money because I get mandatory overtime.  
Perhaps it is different at your workplace.
From my perspective, Money Magnet 5.11g is working for you!!
(10-20-2023, 08:14 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2023, 09:54 PM)kserenyi Wrote: [ -> ]Probably unrelated, but I've been experiencing some bad luck at work recently.  3 quality people from our small night shift have voluntarily left for other jobs, leaving more work for the rest of us until we can fill those positions again.  There's also been an unusual amount of equipment failures, specifically on my shift, over the past month.

When this happens at my workplace I end up getting MORE Money because I get mandatory overtime.  

...and this could be an opportunity for you to shine. I think you're looking at this from the wrong perspective. 

Can you see any way to advance during this period of "bad luck"?  Are you willing to take on additional responsibilities,  even if there isn't an immediate pay increase? Think about the long game. 

This is exactly what happened to me twice while running UMSv2. Go read my review.
(10-20-2023, 08:14 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm already the Operations lead on my night shift crew and I already get plenty of overtime.  We just naturally have to work extra hard when people leave to pick up the slack until we can find somebody new.  I'm certainly hoping MM isn't providing even more work and wearing myself out at my regular job as a means to being a money magnet. Wacko
(10-21-2023, 06:46 AM)kserenyi Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2023, 08:14 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]When this happens at my workplace I end up getting MORE Money because I get mandatory overtime.  

I'm already the Operations lead on my night shift crew and I already get plenty of overtime.  We just naturally have to work extra hard when people leave to pick up the slack until we can find somebody new.  I'm certainly hoping MM isn't providing even more work and wearing myself out at my regular job as a means to being a money magnet. Wacko

What I see Money Magnet doing for me is putting me on a different major branch of probability in which a lot of the status quo is deprecated and a lot of new opportunities are opening up.  Some of this is easily identifiable as positive, and some of it looks negative on the surface (Shopify taking away access to payment processors) but will end up giving me more freedom to do my thing and make more money in the long run.

So what seems to be happening for me is that MM is breaking eggs to make an omelette, so to speak.  Shifting me from the track I was on to a new track that is different enough that the transition isn't always fun or easy and sometimes looks negative, but it is leading to something much better in the longer term.

Money Magnet isn't going to burn you out because then you can't make money, but you may have to "run faster to keep up" during the transition from what is to what is coming.  I had no idea MM would be this deep or profound in what it did.
(10-22-2023, 08:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2023, 06:46 AM)kserenyi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm already the Operations lead on my night shift crew and I already get plenty of overtime.  We just naturally have to work extra hard when people leave to pick up the slack until we can find somebody new.  I'm certainly hoping MM isn't providing even more work and wearing myself out at my regular job as a means to being a money magnet. Wacko

What I see Money Magnet doing for me is putting me on a different major branch of probability in which a lot of the status quo is deprecated and a lot of new opportunities are opening up.  Some of this is easily identifiable as positive, and some of it looks negative on the surface (Shopify taking away access to payment processors) but will end up giving me more freedom to do my thing and make more money in the long run.

So what seems to be happening for me is that MM is breaking eggs to make an omelette, so to speak.  Shifting me from the track I was on to a new track that is different enough that the transition isn't always fun or easy and sometimes looks negative, but it is leading to something much better in the longer term.

Money Magnet isn't going to burn you out because then you can't make money, but you may have to "run faster to keep up" during the transition from what is to what is coming.  I had no idea MM would be this deep or profound in what it did.

Thank you.  It's good to know that this is probably not resistance to the program or a sign of overuse/misuse.
Aside from the increasing chaos at work, which may or may not be related to the use of Money Magnet, I haven't really seen results yet. I'm ready to increase my loops to 3 per day.
I remember have strange dreams lately although I can't remember the specifics of them when I wake up. I only remember them being rather chaotic in nature and I remember having dreamed more often than normal. Other than that, I haven't noticed any obvious effects from Money Magnet yet in terms of the goals of the program. I believe I am ready to up my loops to 4 per day.
Ramping up to 6 loops per day.
Starting the 8 loops per day as per the prescribed schedule - sort of tedious if I won't be able to have 8 hours devoted just to sleep. One of the big draws of MM in the first place was the potential to see results while only having to listen to one or a few loops per day, so I'm kind of bummed to be listening all night long just like with previous programs and being disappointed with the lack of results. I'm still experiencing the same chaos at work and I haven't been able to produce any success with my side money-making projects yet either. My goal is to be able to make enough money to be able to quit my regular job and all of the headaches. I'll keep listening and hope for the best.
Pages: 1 2