Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMS2 - Frosted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would’ve liked to have run OGSF2 but due to sudden circumstances, my hand has been forced and I am forced to run UMS2 earlier than I would have liked. I do not feel ready for UMS2. Hopefully the progress I made the past few years with LTU6, OF and OGSF will be enough to accomplish my small goal:

My goal with this run of UMS2 isn’t grand. It’s to consistently do the actions required to become successful as an author. Namely write every day. I know that as long as I can take action consistently and not give up, I will eventually reach my destination.

My long term goal is to transition from my job to being a full time author, and then branch out slowly into different areas, until I work because I want to, not because I have to. But this isn’t something I’m worried about for this run of UMS2. That’s something that will likely take years.

I’m already onto my second cycle of UMS2. I’m anxious about the future. I’ve had problems getting myself to take consistent action in the past. Hopefully with the current pressures I’m facing I can leverage that into more action. I’m not counting on UMS2 to do all the work, I view it as the wind in the sails of the ship I’m sailing, not the ship itself or the captain.
I’m suddenly experiencing surprisingly deep changes. I’m thinking I was resisting OGSF and now that I’m off part of me stopped resisting. Either that or UMS2 is exactly what I needed at the right time. Hard to say. Maybe a bit of both.
I’m at the start of Stage 3.

So far UMS2 has been completely different than I expected. I expected to become tense and “grindy”.

I find that UMS2 so far, is about flow. I may be wrong about this, but it feels like it’s not just gonna make me rich, but bring me many amazing things and experiences. Most of the time I’m not thinking of money, I’m excited how awesome things are gonna get.

I feel this rising excitement, like things are about to get fucking awesome, like I somehow slipped into a secret reality where things are awesome. Like an oasis in a desert that nobody knows about.

On the other hand is the resistance. Right now I’m mostly battling things to do with scarcity and lack of social grace. I want to become magnetic to people. I want to enjoy conversations with people and give value. I’m noticing results in that area but I’m still having major blockages as well.

I want to stop coping in conversations. Stop standing there trying not to be in pain. I want to give freely, let go and enjoy, and to be able to set healthy boundaries and lead. I don’t want to be passive anymore.

I kinda wish I have been posting more, but I have my reasons. Mostly it feels bad to be constantly talking about internal changes and have a voice in the back of my head tell me I’m delusional since I have “nothing to show for it” externally.

I’m kinda digging deep into resistance lately. A lot of things from early childhood. It’s crazy that I was setup to fail even before I started school.

If I had 1 word to describe my experience of UMS2:

Magician.
Also, I may have manifested something, but I’m not sure. Still not sure if I believe in manifesting.
I posted this in someone else’s journal in response to a question they asked me:

(11-10-2023, 03:12 PM)thectexperience1 Wrote: [ -> ]Lastly, what do you see as the relationship between UMS and your writing? Is it simply because you write for a living, or something more fundamental?

—on the writing I want to make it clear that I don’t make money from my writing yet. UMS2 seems to be telling me to not force it and just focus on healing. I’m pretty sure I’m recovering from terminal burnout or something. All of my creative juices will be able to be unleashed enthusiastically if I focus on recovery instead of trying to force it like I always have. At least that’s what I intuit!

I’m not sure why UMS2 is working the way it is on my mind. It feels different than I expected. My mind has become this kind of imaginative soup (in the sense that there’s more… raw material there to work with?). It kinda feels like my mind went from 2d to 4d or something lol. Haven’t tried to harness it for writing since I’m currently taking a break from it, but my brain definitely feels happier and more… intriguing? Like their’s hidden creative depths to be plundered or something.

I’ve chosen to be a creator of entertainment through writing and making games initially, and then expanding from there. I’ve got some ambitious and broad goals after my initial success with these 2 avenues. I’m keeping my options open and flexible in case my plans don’t work out.

I feel like I’m becoming a mixture between that awesome uncle with a mysterious twinkle in his eye, and a calm and capable magician who succeeds at everything, with the world bending around him without him even trying. I think it’s a mixture of the path to UMS that I’ve chosen as well as UMS2’s standard stuff. Perhaps the Uncle in this metaphor is from the path I’ve chosen, and the magician is something standard to UMS2 that everyone will experience. I’m not sure, but I haven’t noticed any of this stuff in other UMS2 journals (or I’ve forgotten).

I’ve also noticed a lot of results with regards to others. UMS2 seems to be slowly making me more magnetic to people. This is likely a blend of the communication scripting in UMS2 as well as my conscious goals. No matter what, being good with people is probably one of the most important things to becoming financially wealthy.

Edit: I remember in a Maverick journal someone said that it felt “alive”. I feel that with UMS2. The scripting feels very dynamic, like my brain is constantly adjusting optimally.
Been listening to US at 10 clicks/16 on an iPhone 11 since the beginning and I finally decided to increase the volume the day before yesterday. Noticed better results, but also more resistance and more tiredness. I’ll wait until this cycle is over before going up another click, but I feel like I’ll want to go up at least 2 more clicks.

I like the direction I’m going in. Communication is getting better. Intent and purpose are becoming clearer. I’m developing my character. I’m diving into my biggest insecurities and weaknesses.
When I tell you my current experience of UMS2 is surreal… I’m having amazing shifts and coming into high paradigms and clearing some of the most painful, strange, embarrassing and scary blockages. It’s like being a 10 and a 2 at the same time and it’s very weird.
(11-14-2023, 12:10 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]When I tell you my current experience of UMS2 is surreal… I’m having amazing shifts and coming into high paradigms and clearing some of the most painful, strange, embarrassing and scary blockages. It’s like being a 10 and a 2 at the same time and it’s very weird.

"It’s like being a 10 and a 2 at the same time and it’s very weird." This is probably the best way to explain the weirdness of it couldn't find the words on my end. If your willing would you want elaborate on that even in DM/privately so we can share experiences? I'm starting stage 3 tonight
(11-21-2023, 07:38 PM)Lionstrength Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2023, 12:10 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]When I tell you my current experience of UMS2 is surreal… I’m having amazing shifts and coming into high paradigms and clearing some of the most painful, strange, embarrassing and scary blockages. It’s like being a 10 and a 2 at the same time and it’s very weird.

"It’s like being a 10 and a 2 at the same time and it’s very weird." This is probably the best way to explain the weirdness of it couldn't find the words on my end. If your willing would you want elaborate on that even in DM/privately so we can share experiences? I'm starting stage 3 tonight

Hey man! Glad I’m not the only one. I’ll pm you.

For everyone else, I’m currently on 12/16 still using US. I’m thinking of either restarting UMS2 at stage 1, doing stage 4 for 2 months, or doing OGSF2 or MM. My plans are currently heavily affected by the expectation of 6G and AM7 coming out sometime next year.

Currently slowly wiggling myself out of my state of inaction. Watching educational content and reading more. I’m basically at the bottom financially, so I’ll be focusing on developing marketable skills and finding a job or freelancing until I get enough money to invest and build a business. I still want to write and make games, but as hobbies. Next on my list is to try and cycle out my current diet of processed food for stuff that makes me feel more alive instead of tired. This will help me stay productive throughout the day instead of just the morning before I eat.

Noticing amazing “echoes” of results. Almost like phantom snapshots of what my future state of being will be. Hopefully these turn out to be real and not just delusions.

As far as the insecurities I’m working through, they seem to be revolved around the theme of emotional weakness, sensitivity, being incapable/helpless, blockages to being kind, loving and authentic and other stuff. Fear and shame, and sometimes guilt.

Started reading the power of now. It’s been years since I last read it, right around the time I first discovered these subliminals, actually. I also started watching videos from the RSD guys who have moved into general self help, which I also got into back when I was first starting my journey.

One reason I hate writing posts sometimes is that as soon as I write something down it becomes “dead”. The results I’m experiencing are “alive” and ever changing. It’s also impossible to share the full weight of the transformation going on, because the vast majority of it goes unnoticed or is merely felt, but not fully consciously understood or able to be put into words.
Had a random thought that I’m good at disconnecting from my negative thoughts (likely due to the UMS2 programming), but not my other thoughts, so it creates this kind of rubber band effect. I’ll dive deeper into this thought and see if I can become more present through this.