Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Money Magnet Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using money magnet since it came out at the recommended pattern, 1 loop every other day, 10/15 clicks US on android, held at arms length. 

To be honest, I'm struggling to see any obvious results, a problem i've experienced with almost all subliminals in the post 5G generation. On the physical front, I get a bit of a headache for part of the loop sometimes (no consistency observed at which part of the loop or when the headache emerges), but otherwise no notable sensations (the tingles you get on DMSI for example). 

On the tangible income front, there is no new money coming in yet other than what I make through my salary, and I haven't experienced any serendipitous discounts, deals, etc. I make fairly decent money (past six figures) and am debt free, so I don't think I have crippling money blocks that would derail at least some money from manifesting. I'm surprised that nothing, not even a serendipitous couple of hundred bucks has materialized. However, my goal is to use the program to develop alternative streams of income so i'm not entirely bound to my job.  

The most notable thing I noticed was a couple of weeks into the program, I had a strong urge to act on a business idea I've been entertaining mentally over a year but have been procrastinating on like crazy. For a very brief moment, roughly 2 days, I felt like I transitioned to a different mental state, where the actual work needed for the project felt like it would be easy, doable, and could be executed quickly. This was a change from my previous mindset that said it would be slow, tedious, etc, and that probably spurred the procrastination. It felt a little bit like the state of "living from the end" that experienced manifestors talk about, where you are already the thing you hope to become. In that brief period, it felt almost like I had become the type of person who consistently and diligently worked on their business, and was mentally starting to plan out my future catalogue as if this was normal for me. In that same period, I also put actually pen to paper and did about 5 hours of real work on my project, the first actual work I've done since I conceptualized it.

However, that state faded, procrastination hit intensely again, and haven't touched it since, although mentally I think about it frequently. That state of being on point also disappeared. After reading Shannon encouraging other users to roll with the Auto Config in their journals, I'm thinking it might be time to adjust loops and do 1 per day no breaks. If that's not a good ideal and derail the process, @Shannon please let me know.
The resistance is strong with this one! However, there is a way past it. If you can experience what you did, you can do it again. As to why you might be resisting, I don't know.

As for AutoConfig, don't change how you're using the program unless you're actually experiencing AutoConfig, which usually manifests as an urge to change your usage in some way, usually a specific way. If you're not getting that - and frequently, that will be the case where there are major bouts of resistance - we can work together to find the right settings for you to get past it.

So are you getting what you believe to be AutoConfig? And are you still getting headaches, and if so, how frequently?
(09-02-2023, 04:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The resistance is strong with this one!  However, there is a way past it.  If you can experience what you did, you can do it again.  As to why you might be resisting, I don't know. 

As for AutoConfig, don't change how you're using the program unless you're actually experiencing AutoConfig, which usually manifests as an urge to change your usage in some way, usually a specific way.  If you're not getting that - and frequently, that will be the case where there are major bouts of resistance - we can work together to find the right settings for you to get past it.

So are you getting what you believe to be AutoConfig?  And are you still getting headaches, and if so, how frequently?

Thanks Shannon. I seem to be getting the headaches less frequently lately. If I had to guess, I would say for maybe a 15-20 minute stretch every other loop on average. 

In terms of AutoConfig, it almost feels like doing the usual loop every other day doesn't feel satisfying, but the idea of doing two loops a day almost feels excessive to me. The recurring urge I've had is to just do one loop a day going forward, but not sure if that is autoconfig playing out or just the rational mind getting bored of waiting.
(09-02-2023, 08:46 PM)Vasil Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2023, 04:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The resistance is strong with this one!  However, there is a way past it.  If you can experience what you did, you can do it again.  As to why you might be resisting, I don't know. 

As for AutoConfig, don't change how you're using the program unless you're actually experiencing AutoConfig, which usually manifests as an urge to change your usage in some way, usually a specific way.  If you're not getting that - and frequently, that will be the case where there are major bouts of resistance - we can work together to find the right settings for you to get past it.

So are you getting what you believe to be AutoConfig?  And are you still getting headaches, and if so, how frequently?

Thanks Shannon. I seem to be getting the headaches less frequently lately. If I had to guess, I would say for maybe a 15-20 minute stretch every other loop on average. 

In terms of AutoConfig, it almost feels like doing the usual loop every other day doesn't feel satisfying, but the idea of doing two loops a day almost feels excessive to me. The recurring urge I've had is to just do one loop a day going forward, but not sure if that is autoconfig playing out or just the rational mind getting bored of waiting.

You said "recurring urge".  That's typically AutoConfig.  Do what that recurring urge is wanting you to do.