Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Mental Wholeness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A subliminal that detoxifies and heals the brain. All damage minor or major is repaired. The brain is optimized for health and effectiveness and the different areas of the brain are trained and or adjusted to better work together to create a better whole.

This idea could be expanded upon, but I just wanted to get the basic idea out there.
(09-01-2023, 11:52 AM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]A subliminal that detoxifies and heals the brain. All damage minor or major is repaired. The brain is optimized for health and effectiveness and the different areas of the brain are trained and or adjusted to better work together to create a better whole.

This idea could be expanded upon, but I just wanted to get the basic idea out there.

To the degree that was possible using the technology in use to create OPH, it will do that.  Aside from training it to work better.  If you need this before I can work on the idea you presented, that's an option.
(09-02-2023, 05:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2023, 11:52 AM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]A subliminal that detoxifies and heals the brain. All damage minor or major is repaired. The brain is optimized for health and effectiveness and the different areas of the brain are trained and or adjusted to better work together to create a better whole.

To the degree that was possible using the technology in use to create OPH, it will do that.  Aside from training it to work better.  If you need this before I can work on the idea you presented, that's an option.

Excellent presentation/Idea.   Shannon it seems to me that there are several subs  and perhaps experiemental's, that have parts in them that could later be added into,modfied and use in the creation of Anti-aging, down the road. Like OPH, MHS, Self Improvement,etc... like different body parts for Dr. Frankenstein , to put His "Beast" of a Creation together. :-) Its ALIVE !!
That is part of what is going on. Build and prove out the component parts, and then later, put together what works.
(09-04-2023, 01:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That is part of what is going on.  Build and prove out the component parts, and then later, put together what works.

Hey Shannon!

Was reading this post and was curious if you ever thought making a sub combining Optimal Physical Healing, Exercise Motivation along with a nutritional and a hormone optimizer for functional movement. The idea being to prime the mind and body to work at peak funtion and avoid illness. From creating a balanced lifestyle with daily movement and health eating (using both to repair and restore the body). Even one that kinda attracts the right people and envirnoment to help with accountability and social support?

I think this will be good sell and even might be benefical have as a way to help with other subs (as far as physical symptoms and anxiety since physical fitness helps with those things)

Just an idea wanted to know your thoughts.
(03-31-2024, 06:37 PM)Lionstrength Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2023, 01:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That is part of what is going on.  Build and prove out the component parts, and then later, put together what works.

Hey Shannon!

Was reading this post and was curious if you ever thought making a sub combining Optimal Physical Healing, Exercise Motivation along with a nutritional and a hormone optimizer for functional movement. The idea being to prime the mind and body to work at peak funtion and avoid illness. From creating a balanced lifestyle with daily movement and health eating (using both to repair and restore the body). Even one that kinda attracts the right people and envirnoment to help with accountability and social support?

I think this will be good sell and even might be benefical have as a way to help with other subs (as far as physical symptoms and anxiety since physical fitness helps with those things)

Just an idea wanted to know your thoughts.

OPH doesn't work quite the way you seem to think it does.  It will focus all of your physical energy on healing EVERYTHING, from the atoms up, that is possible for your body to heal.  I would have to adjust it significantly to make it work with the other ideas.  But something like this is loosely being considered for 6G.  Thanks for the suggestion!