Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Money Magnet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So started money magnet just after it came out but then got very sick (unrelated) so had to stop for a few weeks and recently just picked up again. Have now been listening for a week.

This thing is extremely subtle and I really don't notice anything apart from some of my dreams being fear based but I wake up and aren't scared by them at all so very different to previous gen subs I have tried. Have so far noticed no resistance at all which has been great just become a bit tired and relaxed when listening which is good as I've just switched from smoking to vaping (I know not great but seems to be the lesser of two evils) and that left me quite on edge.

One thing that happened today shocked me a bit though. I had been approved for a pay rise quite a number of months back but nothing had happened with it so had almost given up hope. Today I was told that it's still going through and not only that they were also going to give me a bigger pay rise than was originally agreed on. The market in my industry isn't good at the moment so there are a lot of people out of work and they are also doing layoffs at my company so the only thing I can think of is money magnet working it's magic as it was out of the blue and completely unexpected. The amount of extra pay easily covers the subscription cost and then some each month so it seems money magnet has already paid it's way and after only a week.
Nice! Like hearing that. Yeah, it's amazing in it's subtlety. 5.11G seems to be in general. When I use MM, I only know something is going on because I will (or won't, if I'm working through some sort of block) feel the auric shield fire up, and I'll feel the responses of my inner selves when it is working to change their beliefs to something that is more positive.
Welcome in ,Magnus. Magnus on the Money Magnet.... Money Magnet is a very special Item...may you benefit immensely , and enjoy the ride along the way. Peace & Light. Keith.