Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI no longer works for me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I (33M) have started using subliminals since Oct 2017. I have tried different of your subliminals. I have even tried at some point from other companies, but theirs was rubbish compared to Shannons.

Over the years I have used older versions of DMSI, and even at some point, I listened to version A for almost 6-8 months. That gave me some of the most interesting nightmares i have ever experienced (very deep and nice healing).

The challenge I'm facing is that the results I once saw – like going out and having women look at me, smile at me, text me, or even the occasional discount when I visited coffee shops or restaurants or Tinder matches – have been absent for the past year and a half. I am no longer feeling that urge i used to have to go out and meet people.

However, I'm still experiencing a drive to improve myself and elevate my status.

Currently, I'm listening to the latest version, the Hybrid, 4 times at night and perhaps 1 time during the day (if i would go somewhere with lots of women).

What can I do about it @Shannon ? Any ideas or suggestions?
I really think this sub needs a re visit in term of instructions , maybe some instructions type like Maverick is needed here
(08-12-2023, 12:59 PM)samba99 Wrote: [ -> ]I really think this sub needs a re visit in term of instructions , maybe some instructions type like Maverick is needed here

Maybe it does, but I think over the years the instructions did change.
I think it's 3.5 and the lack of FRM. Previous versions were more effective for me too.
@Benjamin , maybe you have an idea? I think @Shannon might have missed my post Smile
Tell me, have you been using Hybrid format because "it's the most powerful", or because the effects were starting to fade, or something else? What other formats have you used? Any changes to usage patterns? How have you been using it all this time, and how long have you been using it actively?
(08-15-2023, 04:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Tell me, have you been using Hybrid format because "it's the most powerful", or because the effects were starting to fade, or something else?  What other formats have you used?  Any changes to usage patterns? How have you been using it all this time, and how long have you been using it actively?

I have been using the Hybrid the mp3 format because it is the most powerful. In the past, I was using the ultrasonic but the hybrid had better results for me.

I have been using the dmsi on and off for some time.  I was using the Alpha version for about 6 months. Last year I was using the current DMSI for about 6 months, i was listening to it on consecutive loops all night and it was working well. It was helping me to go after my work goals harder, it was helping me to have a better sex with my gf at the time. 

Then i took a brake for a few months and now it's been 2 months i started again, i am listening to it 2-3 times each night but i don't feel the results i had 3-4 years ago, when i was going to the gym and girls were coming from the other side of the gym to talk to me. Or when i was on tinder i was getting more matches, or women were giving me discounts or things for free.