Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Emiebou - MM 5.11G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Background:
- UMS v1: 9 months
- UMS v2: 15 months

Getting good results with UMSv2, especially concerning debt repayment, when replaced with UH, the positive financial outcomes still continue.

During the first 12 months with UMSv2, there weren't many direct financial results. However, towards the last 3 months, it felt like riding a roller coaster, going through storms with various ups and downs, and only after overcoming them did I realize that the goal was achieved.

Yesterday afternoon, I purchased MM, and last night, I listened to MM US at volume 11/15 on Android while sleeping. 

While listening, my mind felt filled with processes that cannot be explained in words. There were no visions or dreams, just a sense of being fulfilled. And from waking up until noon today, I feel much calmer than usual.
Is 11/15 a typo, or are you choosing to use it at a volume higher than instructed?

That description of what it feels like is a good one. If I can feel anything, that's about what I feel.
(07-25-2023, 05:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Is 11/15 a typo, or are you choosing to use it at a volume higher than instructed?

That description of what it feels like is a good one.  If I can feel anything, that's about what I feel.
Based on the usage instructions, it's recommended to keep the cellphone within arm's reach with a volume of 10/15. 
However, I usually place my cellphone a bit farther, about 50-60cm away from my reach. 

From my previous experience with other Subs like UH and OPH, adding 1-2 clicks at that distance yields better results compared to the volume specified in the instructions.

On the first day of experience, I didn't feel any headaches like during the initial use of OF/UMS v2; it felt smooth. Luck factor increased, and some things that were just in my mind quickly manifested. Similar to UMSv2, there was a sense of euphoria for a while, but it was smoother. In UMSv2, shortly after that feeling, it would be followed by headaches.
On the 4th day, there was this urge to do something even though it's supposed to be a day off. As usual, I was listening to MM while sleeping.

On that day, lots of short dreams kept popping up one after another, like watching Facebook Reels, and these dreams were unrelated, like totally random stuff.

One of the differences between UMS v2 and MM is that UMS v2 use DRS, while MM uses GS. It seems that GS is suitable for use by healers. I am in a country where the ride-hailing system is similar to Uber but not only for cars, it also includes motorbikes. Just like when using OPH, which also uses GS, when I use the motorbike service, it feels like I am healing the emotional condition of the rider. Some of them seem to be riding leisurely, and when they arrive at destination, they appear happy.
Over the past few days, there have been some interesting events that caught my attention. A few individuals who usually exchange greetings when we meet seemed to avoid eye contact during our encounters. The culmination of these events was yesterday's occurrence. I was representing the company for a tender process. During the final phase, the system employed an online one-on-one auction format lasting for an hour. For the initial 59 minutes, the competition proceeded as usual. However, as the final minute approached, the office's internet connection suddenly went down. Consequently, I was unable to submit a counter offer. By the time the connection was restored, the allotted time had expired, resulting in our company's loss.

Previously, when utilizing UMS v1 and UMS v2, I had never encountered such a situation. Could this be some sort of resistance from the MM? While using the MM, I haven't experienced physical resistance like the headaches like when I use with UMS v2 or OF v1.
(08-16-2023, 06:09 PM)emiebou Wrote: [ -> ]However, as the final minute approached, the office's internet connection suddenly went down. Consequently, I was unable to submit a counter offer. By the time the connection was restored, the allotted time had expired, resulting in our company's loss.

Could this be some sort of resistance from the MM? 

I see this as a blessing in disguise.
I don't know if it's resistance, but I can tell you that if it is, you should be able to feel the resistance in some way.
After using MM for about 2 months, and also reading journals from several other users, there are a few things that caught my attention:

- As I've previously written here, some people who know me well acted indifferent more on the days off listening to MM, then their attitude returns to normal on the days on listening to MM.
- The difference in Auric Shield between UMS v2 and MM is that MM uses GS. Just like with the other MM user post, it seems like GS makes me a Grounding for others to vent their emotions. If the person is active, they will be driven to pour out all their emotions on me even without a clear reason. This never happened when using Subs with DRS, but has happened several times when I use Subs with GS like OPH and MM. Therefore, I hope for UMS v3 or USLM v5 to go back to using DRS. In these 2 months of using MM, I am very tempted to go back to UMS v2 because I am not comfortable with this GS.
Useful feedback, thank you.
As of today, I have been using MM for approximately 106 days. I have also started changing the usage to 6 days on and 1 day off with 1 loop each day. This is to reduce the impact of what was mentioned in the previous journal, which is the change in other people's behavior on the off day.
Starting from Monday, November 20th, I have begun using UMS v2. Don't get me wrong, MM is a great product and delivers good results, as well as being smooth in handling fears related to money. However, I miss DRS. For this reason, it seems this will be my last post in this MM journal for a while, and I will continue with a UMS v2 journal.
How have your finances changed using MM compared to UMS?
(11-23-2023, 02:04 PM)thectexperience1 Wrote: [ -> ]How have your finances changed using MM compared to UMS?

From my experience using UMS v2 for 15 months and MM for 4 months, both programs do what they say they do. MM works quicker and more directly with what's already there, but the results aren't as huge (compared to UMS v2), with my financial situation seeing about a 25% increase in monthly income. As for UMS v2, changes happen more slowly, and it's not just about changing yourself but also your surroundings, which in the end helps with financial changes or achieving the big goals we set.