Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Need help! Cannot recover old files.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m not sure if this is the right place to be posting about this but if it isn’t please forgive me.

So it’s been a while since I fooled with any of my subliminal programs that I’ve purchased. Something must have changed with the subliminal shop website. Because I am trying to access my account which uses an old university email address that has been disabled from under my nose by the university.

I now have a normal email address where I was able to create a new account, but I am unable to access any of my old program files because they were under the account attached to the university email.

I don’t know what to do. Perhaps this is not the place to be posting this but I wanted to see if I could get some insight as to how I can solve this problem.

Any help is appreciated.
(07-03-2023, 02:46 PM)Antaeus Wrote: [ -> ]I’m not sure if this is the right place to be posting about this but if it isn’t please forgive me.

So it’s been a while since I fooled with any of my subliminal programs that I’ve purchased. Something must have changed with the subliminal shop website. Because I am trying to access my account which uses an old university email address that has been disabled from under my nose by the university.

I now have a normal email address where I was able to create a new account, but I am unable to access any of my old program files because they were under the account attached to the university email.

I don’t know what to do. Perhaps this is not the place to be posting this but I wanted to see if I could get some insight as to how I can solve this problem.

Any help is appreciated.

https://subliminal-shop.com/pages/contact
(07-03-2023, 02:46 PM)Antaeus Wrote: [ -> ]I’m not sure if this is the right place to be posting about this but if it isn’t please forgive me.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you 4kingdoms. But I actually sent an email through that link earlier today as well as a direct email. No response yet. I’m guessing it might just take a while.

Thank you again for your response.
(07-03-2023, 03:09 PM)Antaeus Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you 4kingdoms. But I actually sent an email through that link earlier today as well as a direct email. No response yet. I’m guessing it might just take a while.

Thank you again for your response.

Benjamin the Moderator of this Forum, lives in Australia.  
When I post this, it is about 9:40 am.
He is probably, having breakfast, the usual morning routine.
I'm sure he will respond soon!!
Thank you