Subliminal Talk

Full Version: CM 5.11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been a long time since I've been around here but like to come in and try each new generation of subs. I've always struggled a lot with resistance and so try each new generation to see if it will help me get through it.

When I saw CM was released wanted to give it a go as has been a pretty stressful time in life with a relationship breakup and trying to start up a business.

Only ran for one 15 minute run but found that it reduced anxiety and stress a lot and was able to focus in a way I hadn't in a long while. The thing was I didn't realise it until I reflected back on it later on. So if things continue as they are then I suspect this could be a real game changer for me. Will be great to try other 5.11 subs when they come out. Would also be interested to see if this could be used to help me stop smoking in the future unless Shannon releases a stop smoking sub again
(07-03-2023, 12:54 AM)Magnus Wrote: [ -> ]Been a long time since I've been around here but like to come in and try each new generation of subs. I've always struggled a lot with resistance and so try each new generation to see if it will help me get through it.

When I saw CM was released wanted to give it a go as has been a pretty stressful time in life with a relationship breakup and trying to start up a business.

Only ran for one 15 minute run but found that it reduced anxiety and stress a lot and was able to focus in a way I hadn't in a long while. The thing was I didn't realise it until I reflected back on it later on. So if things continue as they are then I suspect this could be a real game changer for me. Will be great to try other 5.11 subs when they come out. Would also be interested to see if this could be used to help me stop smoking in the future unless Shannon releases a stop smoking sub again

I've also had a lot of troubles with resistance and getting any program to work for me.  Fingers crossed that this generation can break through my thick head. Wink  I'm hopeful and inspired by your results!
(07-03-2023, 12:54 AM)Magnus Wrote: [ -> ]Been a long time since I've been around here but like to come in and try each new generation of subs. I've always struggled a lot with resistance and so try each new generation to see if it will help me get through it.

Thank you for the feedback.  I have plans to build a stop smoking program using 5.11 or 6G, and based on what I am seeing, I believe it will be quite effective.  However, now is not quite the right time to build that.  I have a small list of other things to build first.  Addiction is something I have been working long and hard to be able to help people with, and we are finally getting to the point that I believe I have some of the keys to doing that successfully.

As you see, 5.11G is so smooth it isn't always obvious what it has done.  That is, ironically, because it is so incredibly, so massively powerful.  It is deceptive, because this level of power allows it to do what it is trying to do with very little room for fighting it.  I have so far only encountered one person who showed any signs of resistance at all to CM, and his "resistance" was to get upset at the goal, and then find a way to accomplish the program's goals anyway, although in a longer term way than I was expecting.  His particular circumstances demanded a longer term approach than normal, but he still found himself executing.  The most powerful experiences are the most smooth and natural and the most subtle, it seems.

I believe that CM could be useful for helping someone stop smoking even now, if it was used to calm the stress that triggers the nicotine cravings, but I don't have enough information yet to know for sure what would happen.  I'll definitely be making a program specifically to end nicotine addiction, regardless of the method of delivery.  Just need a bit more time.