Subliminal Talk

Full Version: CM 5.11 G experiment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I tested my first loop of CM of 30 minutes.

The first effect, nearly immediately, was an enhancing of colors around me : plants etc. it is beautiful. It looks like a fog was lifted from my brain. I feel very relaxed, anxiety free. Lets see what will the longer term effects. I was looking for this kind of program for a long time. I think that will be the one !
My wife was sleeping so well after 55 minutes loop !
Thank you for your patronage on this. What is it you are looking to get from the program? I'm guessing anxiety relief by what you've said. Can you give me a little more information about that?
(06-29-2023, 06:46 AM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]My wife was sleeping so well after 55 minutes loop !

What about you? And which level of sleep aid were you using it as?
(06-29-2023, 06:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your patronage on this.  What is it you are looking to get from the program?  I'm guessing anxiety relief by what you've said.  Can you give me a little more information about that?

My objective is to wipe out my fear of public speaking. Next week, i have 2 presentations to do in front of probably 100 persons ... my nightmare :-). So I will use CM and see what will happen.
(06-29-2023, 04:19 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2023, 06:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your patronage on this.  What is it you are looking to get from the program?  I'm guessing anxiety relief by what you've said.  Can you give me a little more information about that?

My objective is to wipe out my fear of public speaking. Next week, i have 2 presentations to do in front of probably 100 persons ... my nightmare :-). So I will use CM and see what will happen.

I will try to see if I can find the best way to use the program for that purpose and report here for you to get the biggest possible benefit.
Looks like your best results should come from using it as an anxiety relief aid while you do the public speaking.
(07-01-2023, 12:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like your best results should come from using it as an anxiety relief aid while you do the public speaking.

Thank you @Shannon 
Mu level of anxiety is so low, that I don't feel anymore my procrastination problem, seems to have been blown away ! I am preparing my speech for tomorrow without the butterflies in the stomach etc. that I have normally before the speech itself. I hope it will be the same during the speech and the Q and A part ...

Yesterday I was writing and I suddenly noticed how peaceful i was ! I forgot totally that I listened to CM early morning !
For one hour already I am a state of bliss or euphoria somewhat. This is an interesting state that I have never experimented with sub so far ! and it is quite pleasurable :-)
(07-02-2023, 08:12 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]For one hour already I am a state of bliss or euphoria somewhat. This is an interesting state that I have never experimented with sub so far ! and it is quite pleasurable :-)

Wow  that is sooo amazing, what you described, what you experienced. Merci beaucoup !!
(07-02-2023, 08:34 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2023, 08:12 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]For one hour already I am a state of bliss or euphoria somewhat. This is an interesting state that I have never experimented with sub so far ! and it is quite pleasurable :-)

Wow  that is sooo amazing, what you described, what you experienced. Merci beaucoup !!

Thanks monsieur :-) I am on a high ! without any toxic products, I feel this high ! the world is mine my friend @ncbeareatingman !
(07-02-2023, 06:46 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2023, 12:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like your best results should come from using it as an anxiety relief aid while you do the public speaking.

Thank you @Shannon 
Mu level of anxiety is so low, that I don't feel anymore my procrastination problem, seems to have been blown away ! I am preparing my speech for tomorrow without the butterflies in the stomach etc. that I have normally before the speech itself. I hope it will be the same during the speech and the Q and A part ...

Yesterday I was writing and I suddenly noticed how peaceful i was ! I forgot totally that I listened to CM early morning !

Very pleased to hear that.  I had suspected that this program might also be helpful for procrastination.  I suppose I will take that as a +1 in that direction.  That means that at the very least I have found a key for unraveling procrastination, and possibly THE key.  It may need to be aimed slightly differently for it to be universally useful for procrastination, or perhaps not, but I now have what I need to make something specifically to deal with procrastination.  

I appreciate your feedback, thank you.  This program appears to have a number of uses more than what I have listed so far in the instructions.
(07-02-2023, 09:27 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2023, 08:34 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ] Wow  that is sooo amazing, what you described, what you experienced. Merci beaucoup !!

Thanks monsieur :-) I am on a high ! without any toxic products, I feel this high ! the world is mine my friend @ncbeareatingman !

That is called freedom from anxiety. Smile
(07-03-2023, 05:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2023, 09:27 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks monsieur :-) I am on a high ! without any toxic products, I feel this high ! the world is mine my friend @ncbeareatingman !

That is called freedom from anxiety. Smile

New developments @Shannon . Yesterday was a key moment, a moment I had to speak in public (through Zoom). Well in a normal setting, I would have many symptoms of anxiety few days before, and of course the day of the speech. One symptom would have been intestine problems :-) But yesterday I felt nothing, no pain in the stomach etc. It was like a normal day. But, I was caught by surprise when I went to the comfort room and I had loose bowels (sorry for the graphics aspect). So it looks that CM did not stop the symptoms but desensitized from feeling these symptoms ? My speech went so well and when I reached the time limit, the participants asked me to continue my presentation ! First time in my life I am asked to overpass my time limit and I enjoyed it ! So this CM is a beast !
Pages: 1 2