Subliminal Talk

Full Version: "Male Enhancement" Testimonial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just hear to give some recognition. 

I'm pretty blown away that this actually worked. I had good results in the past with [other subliminal producer], but always with things you could categorise as psychological. So going into this, and having seen the attention to detail in the way Shannon talks about his work, I wanted to push the limits of what I thought is possible by going for a direct, measurable physical change.

I "felt" this sub working almost immediately. Qi, energy, whatever you want to call it, something was going on down there. I didn't see it until 3 months in, when I'd become noticeably girthier. I never measured girth because it's so variable, but just with a finger and thumb around I could see the increase.

I measured length at 6 months. There was clearly an extra cm there. I won't go into decimal points, because again, variable, but let's just say clearly another cm.

I only stopped because I was and am wow'd and realised I should put this new resource to a more important use. I am sure I will go back to "Male Enhancement" (awesome euphemism, by the way) at some stage. 

I also had the impression that growth tapered off in months 4 and 5 when I was doing a hard body-fat cut. Gymgoers will know low calories can stop your body putting on muscle and also hit testosterone and sex drive, all of which might have played a part. In future, I will try to time months 3-6 with a bulking or neutral nutritional cycle.

Thanks so much, IML people. Looking forward to what the new sub brings.
Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated.