Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLM-4.2 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am back on USLM and will try my best to stick to this sub as long as possible as USLM subs had the greatest impact on my life. I have increased the loops and hope to get good results from it.

Will try my best to keep this journal updated
2loops
Feeling depressed and not able to focus on my task still trying my best to not let me down ..There is this voice in my head that keeps on telling me to move forward even though I feel depressed
Mood is good 

Listening to Music while working.

If any phase of Depression comes in I say "Fcuk Off"

I guess 2 Loops is starting to show its effects
I just dont wanna vent in here ..But My sister pisses me off. Idk how many times I have tired to stop her from making mess out of every little situation. I am tired of this …from now I am gonna focus on my goals and not care .. If I sit and relax then it bothers her ..if I sleep a little longer it bothers her
I am now more motivated than ever to work on my E-commerce business. Won't say it's easy but it's better than doing nothing.

Doing 2 Loop every 5 days and then 2 days break
I have added

1 loop of Stress Relief Aid+2 Loops of USLM...5 days on and 2 days off
(06-30-2023, 04:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2023, 02:50 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Advanced Stress Relief-5.9

Just make sure you follow the directions on both subs, and if you notice that ASR is degrading the effects of the other, stop using it.
(06-30-2023, 12:56 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I have added

You cannot run two subliminals together...it's not gonna work...
My Mind is racing with thoughts Million Miles an hour and its getting hard to focus on things. Its like My ADHD and OCD are in 5th gear now .
3 days feels like 3 weeks
1 week feels as if months have passed away.

Idk wtf is happening.

if anyone is reading this then please reply..I have been here for years and I know no one will understand this but you guys....Past 3 years have been hell ..filled with death and betrayal.
(07-03-2023, 02:40 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]My Mind is racing with thoughts Million Miles an hour and its getting hard to focus on things. Its like My ADHD and OCD are in 5th gear now .
3 days feels like  3 weeks

Idk wtf is happening.

if anyone is reading this then please reply..I have been here for years and I know no one will understand this but you guys....Past 3 years have been hell ..filled with death and betrayal.

Hey man, obviously I'm not going through the exact same things as you, but having ADHD myself I can say I understand some of what you're going through.  Unfortunately, I don't have any quick solutions available but know that there's someone here who can at least partially see and feel where you're coming from. I'm quite sure there are many others with ADHD/OCD who lurk but in typical ADHD fashion just never get around to saying anything  Blush . 

I do feel with the current generation of subliminals/"experiences" that Shannon will be able to create something that makes our symptoms easier to deal with. Unfortunately, I do feel that because our experiences and problem are so niche, it may be difficult to drum up the raw numbers to get the votes needed to push an ADHD sub up in Shannon's queue. In the meantime, keep posting your experiences and keep voting in the polls because if we want something built to help us we're gonna need the support to do it.

Keep fighting my fellow ADHD brother.
(07-01-2023, 02:18 AM)saamaanazizi Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2023, 12:56 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]I have added

You cannot run two subliminals together...it's not gonna work...

Actually, ASR is the only sub that Shannon says you can listen to for 20 minutes just before your main sub, hence, I listen to ASR for 20 minutes then UMS.

You CAN’T listen to ASR on your main sub’s OFF days.

Read Discussion on Shannon’s journal volume 7.
(07-03-2023, 02:40 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]My Mind is racing with thoughts Million Miles an hour and its getting hard to focus on things. Its like My ADHD and OCD are in 5th gear now .

Idk wtf is happening.

Hi @Zane, hang in there.

I have OCD and was recently diagnosed as ADHD.

If it wasn’t for your old MLS post, I wouldn’t have started IML subs with OFV2.

I’ve been getting psychotherapeutic help for over 2 years. Talking to someone, especially to a professional, helps.

Are you getting some sort of help? 

Are you keeping a private journal?

Deep breathing mindfulness?

I don’t know what else to say. Know that you’re not alone.

I’ll pray for you.
(07-03-2023, 09:21 AM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]

Idk wtf is happening.

Hey man, obviously I'm not going through the exact same things as you, but having ADHD myself I can say I understand some of what you're going through.  Unfortunately, I don't have any quick solutions available but know that there's someone here who can at least partially see and feel where you're coming from. I'm quite sure there are many others with ADHD/OCD who lurk but in typical ADHD fashion just never get around to saying anything  Blush . 

I do feel with the current generation of subliminals/"experiences" that Shannon will be able to create something that makes our symptoms easier to deal with. Unfortunately, I do feel that because our experiences and problem are so niche, it may be difficult to drum up the raw numbers to get the votes needed to push an ADHD sub up in Shannon's queue. In the meantime, keep posting your experiences and keep voting in the polls because if we want something built to help us we're gonna need the support to do it.

Keep fighting my fellow ADHD brother.

@K-Train , your reply helped me reply to @Zane that I, too, have OCD and ADHD.

I’m going to keep voting in for that ADHD sub.

Problem is is that I try not to log in this forum because I’ll just get lost in it with one rabbit hole onto the next.

That’s why I don’t get to participate in the polls in time.

I’ll do my best to check in here every so often for the polls and to give support, etc.

I have an idea… what if we make a deposit for the ADHD sub?

I know there have been users who say they want something in a poll, but don’t even buy it.

So why don’t we make a deposit? That way, we’re precommitting and Shannon doesn’t feel he wasted his time and effort on a sub nobody wants to buy. 

And also we get TIDs from the ADHD sub?
Thanks guys for your response. I feel better you guys are here supporting me .

I am on medication but tbh I am trying to get of the meds because it dampens my motivation.

Everything was fine . Until I lost both my parents in just a span of 4 months . Being the Only Elder Sibling..I had to take care of everything from finances and everything. My younger siblings 1 bro and one sis ..went into depression and had lost hope in life . I had no choice but to bring back hope in life …but in doing so I lost my own mind and everything was so fcuking chaotic…

Anyway this week wasn’t productive.. Just listening to 2 loops 5 days on and 2 off.

Idk if this phase from sub or life but ..Something internal is going on …Externally everything is fine …I hope this some temporary phase .

I started my own eshop on a certain platform .. have uploaded few of my products …I made only one sale so far,which I am proud of .. Just gotta up my SEO and Creativity game