Subliminal Talk

Full Version: X4A-1000 review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ran this subliminal in the end of last year for some weeks and I'm now ready to talk about what happened. 

The general effect was that as I got in close physical range of a girl I found attractive, there was like a magnetic connection between us, and it was obviously sexual. 

It didn't always result in some reaction from the girl, but sometimes she was expressing IOIs, interesting eye contact and physical closeness. 

However the most impact it had was on attracting a girl on tinder that was without a doubt the most attractive and sexy girl I've been with. She was into me from start and conversation had a sexual undertone from the first message, bantering and just fun. 

And the sex was the most incredible I've experienced, just the submissiveness, horniness and eagerness to please was amazing. 

However, I couldn't match the person she was seeing with the person I was at the time. This subliminal will project something from you that girls will find very attractive, but it will not change you. 

So be warned, at some point, if you haven't done some serious deep work with yourself, you will catch up with the image you have been projecting. And then the attraction will fade. 

This took a hard toll on me, as I've been someone who hangs up their self esteem on what other people think of me in the past, and having a beutiful girl being super attracted to me was a huge confidence boost.

However, my real sense of self confidence got in the way and attraction faded, and that became even harder for me to accept as I was loosing this source of confidence and self-esteem. It got ugly. 

So, yes this stuff works, but it may place you in a position that you are not ready for. It was a fun experience and I wouldn't want it undone, but damn it also carried with it some dark moments recovering from it.
(05-18-2023, 12:26 AM)Johannesbrst Wrote: [ -> ] 
However, I couldn't match the person she was seeing with the person I was at the time. This subliminal will project something from you that girls will find very attractive, but it will not change you. 

So be warned, at some point, if you haven't done some serious deep work with yourself, you will catch up with the image you have been projecting. And then the attraction will fade. 

This took a hard toll on me, as I've been someone who hangs up their self esteem on what other people think of me in the past, and having a beutiful girl being super attracted to me was a huge confidence boost.

I related hard to this. Sounds like just the kind of situation I'd get myself into.

I wonder if you can elaborate on "you will catch up with the image you have been projecting"?
(05-22-2023, 04:41 AM)thectexperience1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2023, 12:26 AM)Johannesbrst Wrote: [ -> ] 

I related hard to this. Sounds like just the kind of situation I'd get myself into.

I wonder if you can elaborate on "you will catch up with the image you have been projecting"?

I think what he's trying to say is... You can be made to project an aura that triggers sexual arousal, but if you can't back that up in the other ways she is looking for and expecting from a man who triggers her that way, she will stop being attracted because you're not being congruent. This also applies to males who respond in the case of someone who wants to attract males.

This may be a useful point for both of you: What a woman is expecting from a man who triggers her with his aura will differ according to how sexually attractive and valuable she is.  The higher she is on the sexual value scale, the more she will expect, demand and require that all aspects of you be congruent with that aura.  If she believes she's a 9 or 10 on a scale of 10 physically, you're going to see exactly what Johannesbrst describes if you aren't fully internally consistent with that aura.

If she considers herself a 4-5-6 she will probably let it slide if she likes the aura's effects on her and or the sex enough, presuming you're not hideously physically unattractive to her.  

If she's a 7-8 in her estimation, she will sometimes let it slide, and sometimes not, depending on how physically attractive she perceives you to be.

Below a 4, she probably will only respond if she thinks you're within +/-1 point of her self perception looks wise.  

X4A-1000 causes you to project the aura.  DMSI did that and worked on all the internal stuff too.  X4A came about because so many guys basically cockblocked themselves over being too afraid to execute because of this very same thing.  They were too afraid to get to sex, or to make the necessary internal adjustments, or both, and shut down the program in many cases.

So for those of you who run X4A titles, don't take it personally if you attract someone who is significantly above what you could normally attract (because of less that sufficient self esteem, self respect, sense of self worth, etc.) and then they bail eventually because you have the aura, but not the self esteem, self respect, sense of self worth, etc.  It's not a reflection of your value or lack thereof, it's a reflection of the fact that you need to make some efforts to improve your self esteem, self respect, sense of self worth, etc. so you can inwardly match that amazing sexy aura you're projecting as a result of using X4A.
Top-tier response. Thanks, Shannon, and thanks Johannes for the review. Based on what you've both said, and being someone who's been partly dependent on women's attention for self-esteem, I decided to put X4A on the waitlist and start the AM series instead.

I'm also mindful that I'm starting a new job with a number of young female co-workers and a female boss and hoping to keep it professional in the office.  Would you say, Shannon, that X4A, Sex Magnet and MSI might be harder to manage in that respect that AM/Woman Magnet?