Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Anxiety Relief Aid 5.75G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to us Anxiety Relief Aid (5.75G - Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) multiple times during stressful times. But have found that this makes me think of of my anxiety more and cause some anxiety symptoms. For example I use as instructed for a 1-2 weeks and feel like I'm more anxious then I stop and eventually come back to it. Does this happen to anyone else? and should I listen more on the off days like 1 track before bed to help with sleep? @Shannon and @Benjamin have you heard or seen this anyone else?
I've been trying to use Anxiety Relief multiple time but when I do I noticed on the 2-3 run (2days 2/ 4 loops playing on 2days off) while I try to sleep I actually start feel myself go into a mild panic attack and can't sleep where I get stomach issues, nausea, trembling(shakes), chills and worries unwanted energy where I cant sleep and I start to worry about random things. Muscle tension this actually has been on/off throughout the year. I just wanted to know if anybody else gets this is apart of becoming "aware" in order to work through or should I drop Anxiety Relief and go for Life Tune Up or another program to help me work through things; I've been in therapy weekly since april to try to figure out emotional health. On side a note I was playing Anxiety Relief the last hour with those symptoms decided to turn off the program and wrote this email and with in 5 mintues already feel less of a "panic attack". Just writing to see what other people. I think I might use stop using it and place it in the subliminal pile that doen't work for me.